Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This happens when an ethnic foid gets rejected by chad

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

she hates on white people and the cnn blue pilled cucks say its not racism but if somebody says anything negative about ethnic people everybody says its a white supermacist country. she is most likely a feminist too so she is worse than Aids and ebola combined.

Cucc

It's a noodlewhore do you honestly think she is going to disobey her master? Shes fucking that white cock as we speak..

Saw this the other day. She made all these tweets saying white people are scum, but then it turned out her boyfriend is a WASP. How the fuck does that work

I hope she gets cancer, or get hit by a car

I'm not going to watch a CNN video.

Saw this the other day. She made all these tweets saying white people are scum, but then it turned out her boyfriend is a WASP. How the fuck does that work

What do you expect from a woman lmao

It's a noodlewhore do you honestly think she is going to disobey her master? Shes fucking that white cock as we speak..
Even if she fucks a CHAD, that doesn't make it okay for her to hate on white male incels, this is why multicularlism must be destroyed, you dirty ethnics hate all white people, you even blame white incels who can't get laid for Chad fucking your noodlewhore sister. All ethnics are my enemy.

I would fuck her while she tells me how awful i am because of my skin color. Might be a turn on.

Gookesses are psycho af. They have a habit of cutting off their husband's dick in their sleep.

Shit like this is why I wish incels would try to be friends with Chads and form an alliance. We need chads to go around and humiliate and abuse women like this who treat sub-8 men like shit. She doesn't hate white men like she claims, she hates ugly/average white men. We need someone to chadfish her and then fucking rip her a new one.

Asian women are for White incels.

ZOe3nee.jpg