Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy singing some sort of muslim prayer on TikTok for some reason

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I guess he's trying to bless the website to compensate for all the JB whores JFL

Can any arabcel translate?

Death to Babylon

This is how corona-chan spreads. Not through lack of hand washing or having an insufficient supply of TP... fucking tiktok.

But why though?

Reciting the Qur'an probably, not singing.

I think he's reciting the Quran judging from the language and words used. It's not exactly "music" but it's recitation sung. Even during prayer if you go to a mosque you're bound to pray while doing the same sort of thing.

Can't understsnd

@gymletethnicel
Chaddam translate this for us please.

My Arabic sucks, I can only understand the Egyptian dialect so I have no idea what he's saying.

This is just the Qur'an, he said something about the pharaoh ordering the killing of Moses idk I can't really speak and understand classical Arabic.
BRUTAL , WILL HE BOMB TEL AVIV ?

I don't know, he is spewing something anti semitic.

Finger

I’ve recently been reading about Hitler’s early life and I’ve been relating to it more and more.
Is this a calling? Am I destined to lead the great revolution?

I’ve recently been reading about Hitler’s early life and I’ve been relating to it more and more.

Yes, you are destined to lead the incel revolutionaries as our general in a victory over the free world. To bring the hammer of our will crashing through the doors of the Chads and Stacies, and to put their heads on a pike to match through the free streets of a free revolutionary state for incels to rise up and seize the means of reproduction pewpew!

remember to invite us

Idk but it’s pretty fire doe

Weird stuff I hate ticktok

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back