Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This guy probably was incel before statusmaxxing

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

This guy is Lofe

Basically he NTmaxxed and Jestermaxxed (he copied Jidion and Jidionmaxxed) and he makes videos on public doing random pranks just jestermaxxing similar to Jidion

He basically just jestermaxxed in public his way to some fame, I thought about him though because I think he was maybe incel beforehand he kind of looks like ER and he is pretty skinny and not really that good looking either and he made a video talking about having confidence issues and depression.

But yeah jestermaxxing actually worked for this guy, I personally find this content kind of cringe because I see it as a disturbance of public peace, sometimes ok whatever yeah it is funny but sometimes it is too far.

ive seen his videos. hes super nt and u used a bad pic. no way this guy has trouble with women.

ive seen his videos. hes super nt and u used a bad pic. no way this guy has trouble with women.
Yeah NT is law.

Pic is basically him but it is a bit shit, he absolutely could have had trouble with foids and he has spoken on that he used to be depressed he is no slayer.

Yeah NT is law.

Pic is basically him but it is a bit shit, he absolutely could have had trouble with foids and he has spoken on that he used to be depressed he is no slayer.
he mogs this entire board.

Attachments

• lofe-8.jpg
    lofe-8.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
ye. sucks that jestermaxxing only works if NT.
Yeah NT is life, normies biologically avoid shit thats different and does not fit in.

Even if I coud ascend with a foid it would not last if she was bluepilled and would not allow me to say nigger, or say that trannies are ill and stuff, thats a fair amount of foids though, I watched a guy I used to know go from based to bluepilled because his GF is "support the current thing" personified but she is really hot so I kind of don't blame him.

As a manlet though a large percentage of foids will not date you, and then I have to exclude a decent amount too because it just won't last with some of these whores, coupled with never having an opportunity to meet any foids.

Well idk how this thread turned in to me explaining my specific inceldom situaiton lol

He's nt and tall, I doubt he was ever an incel.

He's nt and tall, I doubt he was ever an incel.
I don't remember if he is tall, I think he may just be average height, idk why I feel like he was incel though tbh.