Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy is so far gone lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
I wish I was as low inhib as that guy. Shit, I'm too anxious to talk on zoom for uni if my parents hear me, but this guy does shit like this. I'm jelly.

I wish I was as low inhib as that guy. Shit, I'm too anxious to talk on zoom for uni if my parents hear me, but this guy does shit like this. I'm jelly.

but tis still kinda odd that with such low inhib dontgive a fucc attitude and a normie face he's still nver got a gf

That's a true coombrain
Sad shit

but tis still kinda odd that with such low inhib dontgive a fucc attitude and a normie face he's still nver got a gf
Face not good enough to carry the weird. If he were Chad he'd be a slayer. But his looks are just average so it's not enough to carry him.

Oh shit, it's that dude someone had an avi of, I didn't know it was a youtube channel, I thought it was a ready player one cosplay lol.

Me in 10 years

Because being dgaf attitude normie face is not enough to carry actual autism.

ER was also not giving a fuck and thinking of himself highly, look where did that bring to him.

ReportOfTheWeek for sex toys

Love his channel; legendary ForeverAlone stuff

Although he's more akin to a Failed Normie than a Trucel, I really love his basedness and honesty on his sexual starvation and overall coomer misery.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Xvos2sDh8

The guy is funny he has created a great alter ego character and is lampooning and sending up the whole pathetic unboxing influencer angle whilst also simultaneously sending up the sex education videos on youtube

genius

Nice dakimakura

He flew to Thailand to jerk off Trannies:feelspuke:

Hes acting.
Stupid and obviously larp.

He might as well rope once he gets bored of that cope.

The dominatrix stuff was actually pretty down to earth

hes a faggot literally.

This was hilarious

That normie brutally mogs me to death. He could easily ascend with some foid but apparently he prefers fucking a lifeless piece of plastic. Idk what to think about this.

Why he didn't buy normal size realdoll? They are the best thing, if I had my own place and money I would buy for sure.

3kpqeg

Failed normies bullying him in the comments section of the video.

Tbh he mogs me. But based.
his newest video where he gets lashed by a dominatrix like he's a slave in the 1800s is pure ragefuel. Imagine paying someone $400 to hurt you. absolutely disgusting

Low inhib God

his newest video where he gets lashed by a dominatrix like he's a slave in the 1800s is pure ragefuel. Imagine paying someone $400 to hurt you. absolutely disgusting
these nigga's need better fetishes' tbh.
I can't imagine giving a women any power over me even if I'm an incel.

these nigga's need better fetishes' tbh.
I can't imagine giving a women any power over me even if I'm an incel.

jfl im watching this one right now