Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This guy is on a whole nother level of based

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIeDuHwXJY

Never mind the Chad host, this Malcom Collins kid has very interesting insights, though they very much upset me because we are all victims of urban monoculture and prosperity induced fertility collapse. This man is lucky that he figured out early on in life is that it's all a game to insulate yourself from normie jew brainwashed zombies, breed as much as possible while being prosperous at the same time so that your eccentric cultural ideas live on, while the normies literally die off from their copes they can barely afford. Normie ideals of culture and morality die off and switch hats frequently much like the fast fashion they both consume and despise.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO BREED EVEN MORE THOUGH

Last edited:
Will listen to this later.

We need to breed koreans to help them save their country

Bit strange that he sells himself as a former neuroscientist while he only did a bachelor. He and his wife get called a powercouple. He's a bit neurotic imo

Bit strange that he sells himself as a former neuroscientist while he only did a bachelor. He and his wife get called a powercouple. He's a bit neurotic imo
a bit of resume padding doesn't take away his IQ, but I agree that he shouldn't call himself that

What he says is quite interesting is how in the US high birth rates fall into two groups:

- Low income families
- Families making above 500k/yr

So basically we are in for a future of high IQ generational-wealth gigachads, low IQ chadlites, normies, and incels.

What he says is quite interesting is how in the US high birth rates fall into two groups:

- Low income families
- Families making above 500k/yr

So basically we are in for a future of high IQ generational-wealth gigachads, low IQ chadlites, normies, and incels.
His theory is that the future lies with outgroups that resist globohomo messaging of being gay and buying shit over breeding, which are basically white fundie christians and white orthodox jews, and maybe muslims if they don't fall into prosperity (induced infertility (jbw) as asians and curries do. And there will always be black people breeding in africa as a source of immigrants to keep the game of capitalism rolling.

“population collapse is coming”
Yeah they said that in 2010 2000 1990 1950 and probably in 1250

38th minute: Fuck, what he says about long term economic growth is so true as well. Good all on this vid.

His theory is that the future lies with outgroups that resist globohomo messaging of being gay and buying shit over breeding, which are basically white fundie christians and white orthodox jews, and maybe muslims if they don't fall into prosperity (induced infertility (jbw) as asians and curries do. And there will always be black people breeding in africa as a source of immigrants to keep the game of capitalism rolling.
Mathematically speaking Africa should eventually peak out too and start to decline, although ofc that does not factor in genetic differences. Jamaica has a fertility rate of 1.36 though, and that's basically west african.

It's already here though ,e.g., the number of Koreans aged 0-20 today is much less than 20 years ago. This ain't global warming, population collapse is already here in many countries.

His comment on population growth and real estate is interesting. Basically don't buy real estate in countries that are due for a population collapse.

Holy shit he literally mentions transMaxxing at minute 45

The only good thing about inceldom is that it WILL end society and maybe the human race.

Yeah this is a good interview. The dude is spouting blackpill truths left and right, and he's doing it with high-brow high IQ language.

He says stuff that basically boils down to "feminism and gender equality is incompatible with having fertility rates above replacement". Basically he's admitting that females having rights is causing the collapse of civilization. But he's just using different words.

Yeah this is a good interview. The dude is spouting blackpill truths left and right, and he's doing it with high-brow high IQ language.

He says stuff that basically boils down to "feminism and gender equality is incompatible with having fertility rates above replacement". Basically he's admitting that females having rights is causing the collapse of civilization. But he's just using different words.
he kinda reminds me of a higher IQ more spergy Nick Fuentes. Though you get the sense that Malcolm is genuinely altruistic and authentic, and Nick feels like a guy that inadvertently shoeboxed himself into being a controversial character like all his clout driven buddies are.

I think the biggest blackpill this dude dropped is that for most people they will find happiness if they have kids, love them, and raise them with values that are important to you while maintaining reasonable finances.

I think the biggest blackpill this dude dropped is that for most people they will find happiness if they have kids, love them, and raise them with values that are important to you while maintaining reasonable finances.
idk how is that even possible in the modern world its bad enough even trying to make a living and as an incel you get triple fucked by the society. Its fucking over.

Yeah! It's just talk for talk at this point. The only time population collapse would be in the state of "coming" is between nukes being launched and going off. IDK why these videos get gassed on this site.

Nothing is collapsing, the world will be ok and humanity will continue.
WE ARE FUCKED BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY SUBHUMANS THAT WILL NEVER EVER KNOW TRUE HAPPINESS.
STOP PROJECTING OUR DOWNFALL TOWARDS WHOLE SOCIETY LIKE THIS SOYBOY.
ITS OVER, FOR US :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lol this soyboy thinks muh science and trying to safeguard his genetic lineage is going to work. The audacity of normies man.

what good use is this to us though?

what good use is this to us though?
absolutely nothing.

But if what you believe in is important to you, there are certain ideas here that make you re-think priorities

he kinda reminds me of a higher IQ more spergy Nick Fuentes. Though you get the sense that Malcolm is genuinely altruistic and authentic, and Nick feels like a guy that inadvertently shoeboxed himself into being a controversial character like all his clout driven buddies are.

he comes across as more up beat and endearing, likeable. less of an agenda, just pure facts.

I said this once and I will say it again, noodlewhores hate their own race so much that they will actually cause a population collapse than give a ricecel a fucking chance, nothing can match the brootality of noodlewhores

Great video Bookmarking

I said this once and I will say it again, noodlewhores hate their own race so much that they will actually cause a population collapse than give a ricecel a fucking chance, nothing can match the brootality of noodlewhores

Cumskin whores cum close though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back