Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This guy is not incel. Explain this.

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-

I have read many of the comments on the rating thread and normie looking guys were rated 3/10. I'm certain you guys would rate him 0/10 so explain how he has had sex with several women? This sounds bluepill as fuck but I need an explanation for that.

white / fat / volcel

He's lucky. Also looks like he has good potential based on one structure around his eyes

BECAUSE LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING RETAAAAARDS

He's a youtuber so he has status, probably has money, and seems NTmaxxed, plus he is white. He's not sad and depressed with a face full of acne like mexican andy. But I think pound for pound, this guy looks better than mexican andy even with the same personalities and fame.

What is he saying in the video?
I don't speak Arabic.

German Aryan genes. If he lost weight he’d be 7 or 8

What is he saying in the video?
I don't speak Arabic.
He said that he had a girl over at his house and that he is dissatisfied with the durex lube and then talks about his food.

Just be white and speak German.

Just lol if you believe him, hes a shit talking youtuber like drachenlord. Hes a loser and the whole country laughs over them. The only difference is hes more nt.

He's a youtuber so he has status, probably has money, and seems NTmaxxed, plus he is white. He's not sad and depressed with a face full of acne like mexican andy. But I think pound for pound, this guy looks better than mexican andy even with the same personalities and fame.

I knew that Ice's community and incel related communities kinda overlapped. You see looks at play when you compare Hampton Brandon's flings with women to that of Mexican Andy.

Is he not incel because he's had sex in the past? He probably gained weight since then

I can't believe that a woman would open her legs to that beast just more evidence that women are insane

He looks like the cunt from hoodwinked too.

it's either a prostitute or a 2/10 girl

Ugly über NT. Ugly über NT men are like 10/10 Stacies. They have it so fucking easy. Most women look better than they and they come in contact with them regarly. They are often huge manginas.

Most here mog him, what the fuck.

Massive cock, like full on 12x8 inch pussy wrecker

nt is everything. If you can hold a coherent conversation with another human for longer than 3 minutes you have no excuse to be incel.

Holy shit. He's the parallel dimension German successful version of this guy

Wait, the nazis did lose the war right? What year is this?

Ugly über NT. Ugly über NT men are like 10/10 Stacies. They have it so fucking easy. Most women look better than they and they come in contact with them regarly. They are often huge manginas.
That sucks, so most likely he's a cuck.

"Durex shizefirrer!"
wVSzTcM.gif

@Its_OVER @ThisLifeKillsMe @AceOfDecayingHearts @Hoffman_13

This girl was his girlfriend who he lived with.

I assume his gf is a 2/10 asian noodlewhore.

Btw, it's a JBW in action, he mogs any 8+/10 ethnic chad.

I have read many of the comments on the rating thread and normie looking guys were rated 3/10. I'm certain you guys would rate him 0/10 so explain how he has had sex with several women? This sounds bluepill as fuck but I need an explanation for that.

he's lying u idiot

I assume his gf is a 2/10 asian noodlewhore.

Btw, it's a JBW in action, he mogs any 8+/10 ethnic chad.
JBW does not apply to western european countries. Actually, objectively seen, the arab guys in Germany mog average german guys by far and women flock to them.
As you can see, his girlfriend was not a noodlewhore.
JBW would probably apply in Asia, yeah. He could slay with his height, blonde hair and blue eyes.

FAT DOES NOT MEAN INCEL. Foids can spot good bone structure underneath his fat and so can I.

JBW does not apply to western european countries. Actually, objectively seen, the arab guys in Germany mog average german guys by far and women flock to them.
As you can see, his girlfriend was not a noodlewhore.
JBW would probably apply in Asia, yeah. He could slay with his height, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Is this "Germany" on this earth or from another parallel universe?
What about curries? Do they mog whites in Germany too?

@tehgymcel420

Is this "Germany" on this earth or from another parallel universe?
What about curries? Do they mog whites in Germany too?

@tehgymcel420
No, curries don't:feelsokman:
But being curry doesn't make you incel. It's your face, money or status and you can have all that despite being ethnic. Race plays a role, but not such a big one as you think

No, curries don't:feelsokman:
But being curry doesn't make you incel. It's your face, money or status and you can have all that despite being ethnic. Race plays a role, but not such a big one as you think

That is bullshit though. Being curry automatically invalidates you from at least 70% of the dating market. If you are an attractive curry, you have to accept dating your looksmatch-2 or 3 points. This is bad because it cascades the problem to all the men below you, so the slightly below average curries have no-one.

he is just fat, he still have bones + good skin and good eye area.

also he is white. I was about to say he is running just be white game but his gf is also white.

- Statusmaxxed.
- Just be white.
- Blonde.
- Blue eyes.

Anecdote (You) vs statistics. Fuck off

Got proof he did?
If yes then he's either 7'2 or he got very lucky finding foids with very low standards to fuck, i see no other explanations.

Hes a fatcel=volcel you stupid fuck.

Wtf i studied german for 6 years and i dont understand one word:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: