Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Guy is Complaining About Turning 18 While I'm Turning 57.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
Goddamn, I thought it was painful being a 30 year old truecel, 57 is unimaginable, but literally just thinking about it I'll be a 57 truecel too if i live that long and dont rope
OP how did you handle your parents passing? That's the one event I think will make me spiral down into eventually roping as they're all I have.

Last edited:
Rope rope... Yeah sure. Out of 100 people here maybe 1 or 2 will rope.

Cope out the rest of your life. Hell you're almost there already.

This guy on this forum is complaining about turning 18, while I turn 57.
I wsh I was 18. I missed my teen years, 20s and so forth.
I bet this guy never even saw the year 2000.
He's still in high School. I wish I was still in high school, as a teenager of course.
I can't believe there are people around who never even saw the year 2000.
I still remember, when 2000 was so far in the future.
Imagine being in 1975, the year 2000 was still 25 years away.
When we did reach 2000, I was very depressed. I was 38 at the time.
Right now, I'm closer to 80 then to high school. Heck, I'm exactly between 100 and the start of high school.
I hate when teens complain about being old.
This is like a hungry guy complaining he hasn't had food for a few hours, vs a guy that hasn't had food for over 50 years.
I would give anything to be 18 again, or even 40.
Even if I did get sex right now, and the girl looked like Brooke Shields, it still wouldn't make up for the 40 years, and counting, I missed of sex.
I'll be lucky if I get a 60+ year old woman, who always talks about her kids, grand kids and even great gran kids.
She would be bragging about how well they're doing in school and so forth. I don't want to hear that garbage.
I really don't give a s--t about other peoples' kids.
I feel ya. I'm 50.

OP is an archmage :feelsmage:

You're probably the most tragic case on this forum. Agepill scares the fuck out of me and I know for a fact I'll be your age one day and just as miserable if I don't change something soon.
I'm not going to offer any fake empathy because I cannot fathom it but goddamn man

This guy on this forum is complaining about turning 18, while I turn 57.
I wsh I was 18. I missed my teen years, 20s and so forth.
I bet this guy never even saw the year 2000.
He's still in high School. I wish I was still in high school, as a teenager of course.
I can't believe there are people around who never even saw the year 2000.
I still remember, when 2000 was so far in the future.
Imagine being in 1975, the year 2000 was still 25 years away.
When we did reach 2000, I was very depressed. I was 38 at the time.
Right now, I'm closer to 80 then to high school. Heck, I'm exactly between 100 and the start of high school.
I hate when teens complain about being old.
This is like a hungry guy complaining he hasn't had food for a few hours, vs a guy that hasn't had food for over 50 years.
I would give anything to be 18 again, or even 40.
Even if I did get sex right now, and the girl looked like Brooke Shields, it still wouldn't make up for the 40 years, and counting, I missed of sex.
I'll be lucky if I get a 60+ year old woman, who always talks about her kids, grand kids and even great gran kids.
She would be bragging about how well they're doing in school and so forth. I don't want to hear that garbage.
I really don't give a s--t about other peoples' kids.
shouldve betabuxed

He's probably a teencel

I plan to fight this with all my might.
I am going to give it one last try.
Fall is just starting, and it's time for a new beginning.