Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is being cucked so hard

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★

Disgusting femoid, the whole marriage was a waste of time.

Jesus fucking Christ, of course it a Tyrone with great cheekbones.
The guy is a moron, he needs to cut her off completely and never fucking speak to her again. But I know that must be very difficult after being with her so long, that shit really sucks.

Watched every second of it

LOL Tyrone is a pastor

how much are you getting paid to openly broadcast yourself as a LITERAL CUCK on tv? JFL at that pure negroid IQ too

Watched every second of it
i didnt watch the last 4 seconds tbhngl
sry OP

Also JFL at that bitch wife truly believing that Tyrone loves her
And i kinda like this Tyrone ngl he is darktriadmaxxing to get out of his shithole country
and i can respect that

What a cuck. Beta bitch still fighting for her claiming the foids sent from 'heaven'. JFL

WTF?
Nail her to a cross already!!

As soon as they announce Kevin, the crowd sees hes good-looking and the bitch starts smiling so heavily.

Keith's high pitched incel voice is unbearable ngl.

tyrone only

Attachments

• ryo_hazuki.png
    ryo_hazuki.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
This is what happens when you marry a non virgin

Typical normie. His wife cant stand the sight of him (prolly never did) and is lusting after tyrone and yet he wants to fight for her. JFL

Dr Phil is a cucked white knight tbh

Chad always wins no matter what race including Tyrone.

"This woman is a gift from God to me", JFL, take that gift back to the shop for a refund you literal cuckold. Just listen to his voice, that whiny nasally drawl, I'd have suspected he was a cuck just based on that alone.

He deserves it for being such a fucking retard, Jesus Christ.

Didnt watch

Can you summarize?

"This woman is a gift from God to me", JFL, take that gift back to the shop for a refund you literal cuckold. Just listen to his voice, that whiny nasally drawl, I'd have suspected he was a cuck just based on that alone.

When will godcucks realize we're just relatively hairless apes.

4408823142_7e77b5d2e0_b.jpg

The state of christcucks

Notice how the woman is completely without embarrassment or remorse, infact its the opposite she is on cloud 9 just from the contrast of her genetically bland husband and her younger better BBC lover.

Tyrone smiles a lot and is low IQ. He would be a salesman in America.

I'm told women only care about money, and I bet the cuck has more money than that black cheekbones