Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've just found out there's a thing called "femdom" and it made me feel nauseous

heimi233

heimi233

Greycel
this degeneracy called "femdom" is the reason why an asteroid must hit the Earth...
like for fuck's sake, which sane man would allow femoid to dominate him? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
i strongly regret finding out more about this...thing, sometimes it's just better to not know how fucked some people are

and if i somehow had a choice between being a virgin for the rest of my worthless life and being dominated by femoid, I'd even crawl through a floor covered with broken glass just to stay a virgin...

fucking disgusting :feelsree:

A kink that shouldn't be as popular as it is

It's always old hags or fat foids who do that kind of shit. And the dude is always some betabuxx oldcel.

i want a gentle femdom mommy gf :ahegao:

Last edited:
this degeneracy called "femdom" is the reason why an asteroid must hit the Earth...
like for fuck's sake, which sane man would allow femoid to dominate him? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
i strongly regret finding out more about this...thing, sometimes it's just better to not know how fucked some people are

and if i somehow had a choice between being a virgin for the rest of my worthless life and being dominated by femoid, I'd even crawl through a floor covered with broken glass just to stay a virgin...

Fugly foids larping as dom is the cringiest thing.

However, I get that some Chads with huge status enjoy to let go pressure in private, paying a dom whore. They know they already dominate everything irl, so it's just a catharsis for them, experimenting a knock off of misery.

I think it's the same with foids enjoying BDSM and other rape fantazy. They know they never really get to live those bad things irl (despite the feminist propaganda pretending otherwise), that's why they enjoy playing the victim of a parody of it.

They all enjoy in a safe space what they never got to live negatively irl.

Last edited:
Fugly foids larping as dom is the cringiest thing.

However, I get that some Chads with huge status enjoy to let go pressure in private, paying a dom whore. They know they already dominate everything irl, so it's just a catharsis for them, experimenting a knock off of misery.

I think it's the same with foids enjoying BDSM and other rape fantazy. They know they never really get to live those bad things irl (despite the feminist propaganda pretending otherwise), that's why they enjoy playing the victim of a parody of it.

They all enjoy in a safe space what they never got to live negatively irl.
But most femdom guys must be losers. I guess it's also a form of cathartic release from the constant pressure of being an emasculated modern male, like a definitive abandonment to their constantly ingrained by society devaluation.

Last edited:
But most femdom guys must be losers. I guess it's also a form of cathartic release from the constant pressure of being an emasculated modern male, like a definitive abandonment to their constantly ingrained by society devaluation.
I don't think so. Losers are mostly found in polyamorous / silly new sexualities delirium. They don't have the money to waste on a female dom (a real one, not a fat hooker larping as dom).

now this is some volcel behavior :feelswhat:
getting dominated does not necessarily mean youre taking anything up the ass it just means theyre taking the lead

I don't think so. Losers are mostly found in polyamorous / silly new sexualities delirium. They don't have the money to waste on a female dom (a real one, not a fat hooker larping as dom).
Meh idk about that, simply by how femdom is common nowadays you can tell it's more akin to the average guy's psychology being fucked up by muh female empowerment. Read about Freud's "primal scene" then take into account that nowadays little boys are growing up watching foids defeating men by kicking them in the balls in tv etc :feelssus: which could be like a primal scene on steroids. Then worst part is that it's just an appetizer, cause they grow up and see how soyciety works, gynocracy destroying them even further.

Kinkshaming isn't that bad y'know...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back