Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy is a gymcel

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★

has a body of a demigod but a face of a peasant
his channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdt93DFIUVMMCPrKp6VHuQ
still want to gymmax breh?:feelsEhh:

Brutal jawmog

His abs are ugly and uneven. Face wise he's average at best. Ethnic foids will go crazy over him but he doesn't stand a chance with white stacys.

Cope .

This guy could easily slay

Brutal mog

gigamogs the forum lol what do you mean
both face and body

Decent body, not "demigod" level lol. Wide af waist too, look ugly.

Nothing special.
Do you even realize how many gymcels mog this guy?
In terms of strength? Possibly. In terms of aesthetics? This motherfucker mogs everybody here combined to the shadow realm and back.

JFL @ OP calling this guy a gym"cel" in the first place.

What lmao. He literally has a great natural physique. Dont compare him to roided niggas like Jo Linder.
In terms of strength? Possibly. In terms of aesthetics? This motherfucker mogs everybody here combined to the shadow realm and back.

JFL @ OP calling this guy a gym"cel" in the first place.
t. planetfitnesscels

At least 3 dudes in my small gym frame- and physiquemog this guy to a different dimension. This dude is definitely not a gymcel but his frame is not really optimal (look at his shoulder width). OP also calls his physique demigod like which definitely exaggerated

t. planetfitnesscels

At least 3 dudes in my small gym frame- and physiquemog this guy to a different dimension. This dude is definitely not a gymcel but his frame is not really optimal (look at his shoulder width). OP also calls his physique demigod like which definitely exaggerated
Yea he got cucked by his bone structure but you are not telling me his actual muscle mass while staying lean isnt huge.

t. planetfitnesscels

Modern fitness industry has probably warped your perception of an ideal physique. Sure, the physique is not "optimal" (whatever the fuck that means here; please define), but if you've ever seen Michelangelo's David, that's an ideal natural physique.

Yea he got cucked by his bone structure but you are not telling me his actual muscle mass while staying lean isnt huge.
Modern fitness industry has probably warped your perception of an ideal physique. Sure, the physique is not "optimal" (whatever the fuck that means here; please define), but if you've ever seen Michelangelo's David, that's an ideal natural physique.
I never said that this guy doesn't have a nice physique, but he isn't a "demigod" like op stated. I checked out one of his videos where he talked about his transformation. His current stats:

5'10"
172lbs
10% bodyfat
ffmi 22.2

After 10 years !!! of natty bodybuilding. He said that he could've gained more muscle mass but he wants to improve all areas of his life (he is an self improvement guru aka scammer + hard gainer cope).

My current stats:
5'10"
177lbs
15% bodyfat
ffmi 21.8

I started working out 6 months ago. Again, his physique is good but not impressive at all. I don't want to shit on this guy but the numbers speak for themselves. The pictures are also misleading because he looks way skinnier in his videos.
Jfl @ nattycels. If you don't have good genetics for bodybuilding, don't even bother doing it without gear

I never said that this guy doesn't have a nice physique, but he isn't a "demigod" like op stated.
I don't agree that he's a "demigod" either (whatever the fuck that means; explain, OP), but we have different ideas on what the ideal physique is. I still don't know what you mean by optimal physique.

The shoulder width / clavicle length just isn't there, and he's got the pencil neck and square jaw thing going too. The first hard truth of the gym is that many people put in the work to grow muscles, but few people actually have the bones to develop a good physique.

Last edited:
I don't agree that he's a "demigod" either (whatever the fuck that means; explain, OP), but we have different ideas on what the ideal physique is. I still don't know what you mean by optimal physique.
Grizzly

Bro what.
Autismmogs me. This was a joke. Frank Zane has an optimal physique imo
The shoulder width / clavicle length just isn't there, and he's got the pencil neck and square jaw thing going too. The first hard truth of the gym is that many people put in the work to grow muscles, but few people actually have the bones to develop a good physique.
This

Last edited:
Autismmogs me. This was a joke. Frank Zane has an optimal physique imo
Frank Zane? Ideal natural physique? Are you kidding? He was roided to the gills with pharma grade gear.

If by "optimal" you mean "enhanced," then yeah, Zane is optimal. This is what I meant by the fitness industry warping perceptions. People look at true natural physiques and think they're shitty when compared to the stuff seen on magazine covers.

Look at Eugen Sandow. He was arguably the world's last example of what the natural ideal physique looks like. He built his body strength before all of the drugs and supplements.

Frank Zane? Ideal natural physique? Are you kidding? He was roided to the gills with pharma grade gear.

If by "optimal" you mean "enhanced," then yeah, Zane is optimal. This is what I meant by the fitness industry warping perceptions. People look at true natural physiques and think they're shitty when compared to the stuff seen on magazine covers.

Look at Eugen Sandow. He was arguably the world's last example of what the natural ideal physique looks like. He built his body strength before all of the drugs and supplements.
I don't care about natural bodybuilding and I never even implied that Frank was natural. My perceptions aren't warped either. Natural bodybuilding is a meme, if you don't have gifted genetics and most natural bodybuilders nowadays aren't really natural.

This dude from the original post isn't impressive at all considering the fact that he works out for 10 years. He only has 4.5 pounds more of pure muscle mass than I have.

Another TERAcope as usual on TERAcopers.is
Guy is a mid-tier normie