Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This guy is 57 years old and looks like this...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

Meanwhile foids 3/4 of his age already look like rotting zombies by then, I doubt its because of he is a "genetic phenom" its just the fact that men age like wine while foids age faster than milk.

Chinks age the slowest out of every other race, but this guy's genes are a cut above the rest.

And foids in their 20s already look like grandmother

View attachment 1076192
Meanwhile foids 3/4 of his age already look like rotting zombies by then, I doubt its because of he is a "genetic phenom" its just the fact that men age like wine while foids age faster than milk.
me put me face through AI age detect
it say
me man is 42 year old
BIG SHOCK :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

bro changed his identity, Or he just now "Identifies" as 57

Chinks age the slowest out of every other race, but this guy's genes are a cut above the rest.
Chinks are only exception for aging foids (just barely)

It's 100% his genetics, not his nutrition

50/50 because chinks age slower
True, Chinks have good aging genes but 99% of people who'd eat the exact same diet as he does wouldn't look nearly as youthful as him.

And foids in their 20s already look like grandmother
I made a post about how early 20 something foids look in their thirties these days about a week ago. Personally, I think them in make up and the effects too much make has on their skin is whats making them look older. Seriously, most women look better without makeup imo. Makeup fucks up your skin.