Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This guy has the worst midface phenotype ever. Nose and eye area are 0/10

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
d4g83k6-1c917a53-163c-4cd8-a973-e0b6c5fcc45f.jpg

It never began for this guy. This is the weirdest phenotype I've ever seen. He legitimately looks like a dr saues character

He has a recessed nasal bridge, low set cheekbones, reflex gonial angle, and his maxilla is too foward grown but his other features are so bad that it looks like a failo. His midface is also too long, which is rare when it’s coupled with a scooped nose (recessed nasal bridge)

What the hell is that nose?

Overall it’s his sunken cheekbones that have ruined his face

he's zoromaxxing

Over for dr seus cels

I had a similarly looking classmate - he was/is quite smart though and careermaxed and moneymaxxed a lot. Interestingly, while most of the guys became much more obese and bloated by mid-30s, hi kinda kept this youngish appearance. Married recently, has a kid (hasn't seen his wife though, may be a whale, but unlikely)

I'm inclined to agree. He's hideous looking.

He has a recessed nasal bridge, low set cheekbones, reflex gonial angle, and his maxilla is too foward grown but his other features are so bad that it looks like a failo. His midface is also too long, which is rare when it’s coupled with a scooped nose (recessed nasal bridge)
good assessment

Looks horrible

How is his eye area 0/10? I would gladly trade my prey eyes and upper eyelid exposure for his hunter eyes.

He looks like he’d have one of those anime side profiles if he turned sideways like this
8EFE7A35 7D10 44F4 991D C86F8E31CEED

No way 0/10. he has full set of hair nice eyes, youngish apperence. Obviously not a model and the nose ruins alot for him but rather 4/10.

CA7FC90A 4D8F 4CE9 A284 52D601C7E9DD

Just tetris J block max

How is his eye area 0/10? I would gladly trade my prey eyes and upper eyelid exposure for his hunter eyes.
this is what I was thinking. This dude's eyes aren't that bad plus they're green.

Looks like someone tried and failed to make a furry in honeyselect.

He needs some surgery on his midface

Looks like he's given up what with those faggy earring things. Looks like a gypsy.

this is what I was thinking. This dude's eyes aren't that bad plus they're green.

Just goes to show that the average incels.co poster can't rate for shit. The only rating that matters is women's rating and this guy would be rated decently in spite of having that shit-tier nose area.

Nothing a little surgery can't fix