Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Guy Has A GreaT Personality, Frame and Texting Skills tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

(don;'t read the text in the article; it's mega blue pill)

Model-Profile-Pic-1.png

ilove.png

hella-hot.png

hotaf.png

okay.png

His PUA training gave great results! See guys!? being confident works!

fernandopox said:
His PUA training gave great results! See guys!? being confident works!

legit

after i got more confident

women jump on my 3 inch currycel dick.

also it no longer matters that i am 5'3 and brokecel

i am just confident

This is really old. there's been way better tinder experimints since then

TheVman said:

well all tinder experiments are like this one

hot guy asks for sex and gets it

uninstall said:
(don;'t read the text in the article; it's mega blue pill)

Apart from the obvious self-shilling late in the article, it's pretty black pill.

Wow what a great personality

He's a pro at PUA

uninstall said:
TheVman said:
You clearly haven't seen the nazi expirement and the racist expirment

Just be higher-tier Chad-lite theory confirmed.

Tinder is literally Chad's domain. Even if you're above average you will barely get shit on Tinder, like holy fuck. Maybe 2 matches with a bot

uninstall said:

Just lol at using game to slay

whogivesafucc said:
Tinder is literally Chad's domain. Even if you're above average you will barely get shit on Tinder, like holy fuck. Maybe 2 matches with a bot

Mega legit

1-3 - no matches besides bots and landwhales swiping right on everyone
3-4 - some matches mainly low tier normies, landwhales and occasionally a 5 who didn't look at all ur photos and won't respond
4-5 - some 5s but they act bitchy and usually quickly cut contact or simply unmatch you right away
5-6 -  some 5s and 6s but they act bitchy and usually quickly cut contact or simply unmatch you right away
6-7 --  some 5s and 6s + occasional 7 that happens to need an emotional tampon at that moment
7-8 - can slay the 5,6 sometimes but the 7 are playing hard to get - often ghosts
8 - can destroy from slaying 5,6 and gets many 7s - maybe an 8 if lucky
9 - can fuck all that trully wants to be fucked

"what a sweet guy! hes definitely the kind of guy that a female should take home and get railed by" - cucktears

TheVman said:
yea @rippedrichandincel 's one was based af.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
"what a sweet guy! hes definitely the kind of guy that a female should take home and get railed by" - cucktears

TheVman said:
yea @rippedrichandincel 's one was based af.

That was cool. ripped was always a bro. this one is my favorite tho

R80tDCAl.jpg

TheVman said:

R80tDCAl.jpg

god damn looks theory is so fucking true.

One time i was on tinder and i suprisingly matched with a female for once but she was the biggest bitch, i think she just matched me to insult me. She first made fun of my face, saying i looked like some cartoon thingo, and i was like oh is it because of my big nose? and i think she said something about me looking like a jew idk something like that

Then the convo went on for a bit and i made some remark about jews/ responding to whatever she said, and she straight out insulted me i was like WHAT THE FUCK

uve got chads on tinder who can say/ put whatever the fuck they want but when i made an apparently "racist" remark responding to what she said i get insulted. It wasnt even fucking racist , just LOL at my life.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
TheVman said:
R80tDCAl.jpg
god damn looks theory is so fucking true.
One time i was on tinder and i suprisingly matched with a female for once but she was the biggest bitch, i think she just matched me to insult me. She first made fun of my face, saying i looked like some cartoon thingo, and i was like oh is it because of my big nose? and i think she said something about me looking like a jew idk something like that
Then the convo went on for a bit and i made some remark about jews/ responding to whatever she said, and she straight out insulted me i was like WHAT THE FUCK
uve got chads on tinder who can say/ put whatever the fuck they want but when i made an apparently "racist" remark responding to what she said i get insulted. It wasnt even fucking racist , just LOL at my life.
You can get away with everything as long as you're chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back