Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Guy Definitely Will Get Cucked If Not Being Cucked Already

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

Just LOL @ the virtue signalling smiles of the grooms maids and grooms. They know its just sad but they have to wear these hopeful smiles, hopefully he recovers for his own sake before she begins to resent him, he does have chad looks but there is always another chad, and when you are a chad who can't walk a chad that can mogs you by default. These are the kinds of guys that say they have an "understanding" with their wife and that they can't "satisfy her needs" so they have secret open relationships. They are always secret because they know that such a life isn't "inspiring" to other males, coping normies want to believe that a woman would be completely satisfied with such a life.

He looks like an incel anyways, other than the height. Thats probobly the only reason she stuck around

Maybe he comes from money...

He looks like an incel anyways, other than the height. Thats probobly the only reason she stuck around

Holy shit how are you even able to cope like this, this level of cope shouldn't even be possible, did you see that guys face on top of being tall?.

Holy shit how are you even able to cope like this, this level of cope shouldn't even be possible, did you see that guys face on top of being tall?.
Despite lookism rantings, I have yet to see sufficient evidence that a tall enough height can more than make up for a 4-5/10 face. It just boggles my mind how much psli downplays height in relation to face. Women want a big piece of meat. It is impossible to look more masculine/imposing than a person shorter than you, even by an inch. The "5'11" vs 6'0"" memes have a grain of truth in them. Its not cope, its just observing reality.

Despite lookism rantings, I have yet to see sufficient evidence that a tall enough height can more than make up for a 4-5/10 face

That's exactly my point in saying you are coping, his face is at least a 6, nothing about this guy "looks" incel as you claimed.

She’s fucking the groomsmen

571c27879ef2d57ce10f8ba762a5a74d

Kek

If this guy looks like an incel then I practically belong to a zoo, near the great ape (gorilla, orang-utan, chimp) exhibit.

Yeah there's no way it will last.

Guy looks like borderline Chad. If the face is like that, other things don't matter. His disability isn't a hindrance towards women.

just lol @ what females will do for attention

It wont last. I can see the cringe on the faces of ppl there. When idealism wears thin, reality will replace it.

Maybe they have an understanding where she get to fuck Chad while he watches and jerks off

Or some degenerate shit like that

These are the kinds of guys that say they have an "understanding" with their wife and that they can't "satisfy her needs" so they have secret open relationships. They are always secret because they know that such a life isn't "inspiring" to other males, coping normies want to believe that a woman would be completely satisfied with such a life.
Nailed it.

Maybe they have an understanding where she get to fuck Chad while he watches and jerks off

Or some degenerate shit like that
True, but same difference, still getting cucked, whether a man gets to "take part" or not its still cucking.

That dude is chad looking as fuck, stacey will still probably fuck around anyways:lul:

if that's what you think an incel looks like what the fuck do you look like.

See, anything is possible if you get confidence :)

She won't keep him for long as other Chad's start hitting on her.

This dumb slag will be posting in r/relationships asking if its ok to cheat on her husband and all the virtue-signalling CUCKOLDS WILL APPLAUD HER FOR IT. IT MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL.