Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy ate raw meat for an entire year

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
His name is sv3rige, he believes that eating raw meat is actually healthy for you, the earth is flat and staring into the sun is good.

Raw meat was normal 60+k years ago before we cooked meat. At this point in our evolution it's not normal or healthy

this nigga retarded kek

based metalhead raw meat slayers

when my norwood gets real bad I will skullet because its cool as fuck.

He probably contracted some sentient prion from the raw meat that's driving him to tell people to eat more raw meat.

He probably contracted some sentient prion from the raw meat that's driving him to tell people to eat more raw meat.
Prion or some stuffs like this crawling in all his body :

Http 2F2Fihuffpostcom2Fgen2F36298942Fimages2Fn WORM HEALTH 628x314
Le tenia infecte 75 millions de personnes dans le monde
4bbb24b00cea45ad3683a9e409f1d
Comment savoir si vous avez des parasites dans votre corps et vous en debarrasser naturellement

Just another retard who believes in pseudo science, and because he is naturally gifted and probably works out he has a nice physique which in turn makes retards follow him.

I'm about to vomit

I'd love to push that cunt into a woodchipper

He's right about veganism being a form of slow suicide though.

He's still got man boobs
He's still got man boobs

Pretty sure you can survive off an all-meat diet as long as you eat organ meats

I wonder if sungazemaxxing will help me rock a permanent squint

Raw meat was normal 60+k years ago before we cooked meat. At this point in our evolution it's not normal or healthy
We actually used to have an organ which could process raw meat

I was making a statement but yeah, interesting stuff
Agreed. Once we developed fire and cooking that organ became obsolete. Cooked meat requires less calories to digest and directly led to out higher level of intelligence

Agreed. Once we developed fire and cooking that organ became obsolete. Cooked meat requires less calories to digest and directly led to out higher level of intelligence
And people call evolution a myth jfl

Eating meat is good for your Jaw if you’re in puberty

Where does he get such goofy ideas?

he looks retarded but that third video lmaoooooooooooooo savagemaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd be fine eating raw manko for a year.

Eating raw meat is a terrible idea. We don't have the stomach acid for it. We have cooked our meat since homo erectus.

He also almost died from an infection

im willing to bet hes a nofapper

Not only raw meat. He eats meat that's been sat in a jar on his windowsill rotting for months. Guy's completely fucked in the head.

Nice tapeworms

His voice also reminds me of alphadestiny