Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This graph shows that modern generations of men are all sexless nerd losers

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200225 104956 YouTube

Our generation has become sexless electronic addicted nerdy bugmen.
And it really shows when I look around at my peers. We are all at the same maturity level that we where in highschool/middle school. Boys cannot become men when they are lacking any form of romantic experiences with females.
Smh I cant believe that boomers where actually more fun and rebellious than us.

It's woman's fault. Guys always want to fuck pussy

I’m in high school right now and all of the normies have no girlfriends, get insulted all the time by the girls, and most are virgins.

Imagine wanting to have sex with a 3D foid couldn't relate :lul:

"everything is ok in our soicety, status quo is always right, just be mindless drone about, (((social engineering))) ", IT whores only talking what benefit their drug like dopamine rushes

View attachment 207611

And it really shows when I look around at my peers. We are all at the same maturity level that we where in highschool/middle school. Boys cannot become men when they are lacking any form of romantic experiences with females.
i dont understand how drug use is down when the opioid epidemic is sweeping across the US and more people die from overdose deaths now then at any other time

men are getting weaker

sexual active rate in 1991 seem more even at 40%, fast forward now, girl sex rate age 14-15 prolly triple cuzz the pregnancy rate in most U.S. counties always have them having babies as early as 12 etc skyrocketed ....

and the rate of male prolly plummet to near zero, hence only 20% for both male/foids .

i dont understand how drug use is down when the opioid epidemic is sweeping across the US and more people die from overdose deaths now then at any other time
Where are you seeing drug use being down?

They will put the blame on video games. like they alwyes do

I’m in high school right now and all of the normies have no girlfriends, get insulted all the time by the girls, and most are virgins.
Please tell us more about the male female dynamics in modern high school.

A few days ago some incels claimed that the majority of normies still have sex.
I guess its not like that for the younger generation.

Pretty much like I described. The normies get mocked and rejected and the few in relationships have to simp hard not to get ditched.

And things will only get worse

Video game bad

Men listen to tradcon advice so you can betabuxx because men bad, women good
Just work hard, exercise, find a good hobby women love that shit. video game bad

Last edited:

I'm 19 and out of all the guys that graduated highschool with me, only about 2% where not virgins.
The vast majority of the guys graduated highschool as incels. Hypergamy in the zoomer generation is out of control

View attachment 207611

Imagine being american trash :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sub8 law is real, even in high school

the acohol and weed graph goes down consistently with time passed
Yeah but that's just alchohol and weed. They arent counting crack, pills, and other drugs that are in an epidemic rn

I grew up in the 90s and it was even shittier then, you didn’t have nearly as many copes as you do now.

Video game bad

Men listen to tradcon advice so you can betabuxx because men bad, women good
Just work hard, exercise, find a good hobby women love that shit. video game bad

i blame no men for wanting to be neet
everything is fucking scam adn waste of time

I grew up in the 90s and it was even shittier then, you didn’t have nearly as many copes as you do now.

how so?

hard for me to compare then to now because now i stress over bills / money / my old parents in my 30s

when you're a kid and stupid as fuck, it's easy to relax

That sounds like pure hell.

Should have titled it ragefuel. Knowing all these stupid fucking boomers had it better makes me rage. My god I wish all of them had to grow up in modern society.

We truly live with the weight of Western Civilization on us.

how so?

hard for me to compare then to now because now i stress over bills / money / my old parents in my 30s

when you're a kid and stupid as fuck, it's easy to relax

More copes like the internet and all it provides, better video games, YouTube, endless content etc

BTW, wasn't the WaPo blackpilltruthbomb (one or two years ago) enough to proof this?

When I was in high school, you could count on one hand the guys who had girlfriends in my corridor. Then again, I was studying computer science.
I was at an all boys school. I had a sense in middle school how bad life in co-ed high school as an incel would be. Boy was I right.

lucky for you.
Boyo this reminds me.
One of my Classmates was a thugmaxxed manlet with bad teeth who somehow managed to fuck tons of pussy.
I could not believe it, so he literally showed me vids of his girlfriend blowing him off.
I wanted to rope on the spot :feelsrope:

Boyo this reminds me.
One of my Classmates was a thugmaxxed manlet with bad teeth who somehow managed to fuck tons of pussy.
I could not believe it, so he literally showed me vids of his girlfriend blowing him off.
I wanted to rope on the spot :feelsrope:
GIGASUIFUEL

Plot internet usage alongside all of this lmao.

Young people are getting less degenerate over time according to the graph, that's lifefuel if anything.

Wow, your parents really gave you no chance man.
I wanted to go there lol. I wouldn't have had any better chance at an a co-ed school bro. I just would've been a bullied incel

Young people are getting less degenerate over time according to the graph, that's lifefuel if anything.
No it doesn’t. Most guys can’t be degenerate to begin with because women don’t want them. Women are getting even worse. And guys are getting addicted to drugs and becoming alcoholic even more their just not doing it at bars and clubs because they get rejected by the women there.

I wanted to go there lol. I wouldn't have had any better chance at an a co-ed school bro. I just would've been a bullied incel
Yeah, I forgot about your acne tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back