Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this girl looks like my oneitis

good luck

pray and see if God helps you get a wife

She’s getting fucked by chad rn at this moment.

am i deluding myself into thinking she is my looksmatch
I do not know how you or the girl looks(saying she is just an uglier version of the girl in the video is too vague).
How am I supposed to tell?
Still bear in mind that even being looksmatched isn't enough overwhelming majority of the time because of female hypergamy.
Realistically you are not banging that girl any time soon sorry bro.
Letting a oneitis whore live in your head while she is sucking other men's cocks is turbo cucked.

Very bad face shape. Her face looks like an egg.

I don't even have an oneitis.

possibly,but she is a jb and her and her whole family is very catholic,so thought it's definitely possible she is fornicating with who knows who,she is unlikely to do so until she gets some semblance of freedom.when she is 18 and goes to uni i imagine that then she will openly be a degenerate even in her family if she is a thot. she lives in three bedroom house(i have searched around and found her adress),with 9 other people and they often have huge family gatherings.so she doesn't have much space or silence even if she wanted to fornicate.obviously do do degeneracy it only takes 10 seconds,but i am just saying that there are not many chances for her to do much.don't know which school she goes to,but i doubt her family permits her to go out with people after school considering her age.could she slut around at her school?possibly,but even then many sluts don't slut around inside school,so it's unlikely.

it is possible that when she goes to italy or visits her other family members,that she gets a bit more space,but then again,her family is huge, so even though there are multiple ocassions where it's possible for her to fornicate,a lot of factors reduces the chance.again this is about probability and not certainity.if she wants to sin,she could probably do it.

girls with her kind of looks often turn lesbian or dynsfuctional(she is on the ugly side of things,and when women can't go chad often they often turn "asexual" or go dykemode),so she does worry me a bit.

Very bad face shape. Her face looks like an egg.
yes and my oneitis is slightly more uglier facewise then the girl on the vid.her sister is kind of cute,but it's not her to whom i have caught a crush on.

I do not know how you or the girl looks(saying she is just an uglier version of the girl in the video is too vague).
How am I supposed to tell?
Still bear in mind that even being looksmatched isn't enough overwhelming majority of the time because of female hypergamy.
Realistically you are not banging that girl any time soon sorry bro.

Letting a oneitis whore live in your head while she is sucking other men's cocks is turbo cucked.
that's not the question.all i am asking is if i am delusional on thinking she is my looksmatch.she could easily get some 6'3 decent looking white boi like many of the people her catholic family knows(i have searched around),but that's the question here.

you know it's sad.backhome i saw many guys possibly uglier then me with much better looking women then my oneitis.yet she is the one who i have unfortunely caught a crush on.hopefully i will be able to forget her but we will see.

I guess she looks OK lad. But yeah, she might be getting railed by chad right now, and might end up being a toilet before you can get to confessing to her (and she will most likely reject you, if you had any semblance of chance of getting her you probably won't be on this forum anyways).

Give up. It takes 3 months for a crush to subside. Cut contact and don't fret too much. You're an incel, a crush is a curse I don't wish upon any incel.

I guess she looks OK lad. But yeah, she might be getting railed by chad right now, and might end up being a toilet before you can get to confessing to her (and she will most likely reject you, if you had any semblance of chance of getting her you probably won't be on this forum anyways).

Give up. It takes 3 months for a crush to subside. Cut contact and don't fret too much. You're an incel, a crush is a curse I don't wish upon any incel.
i have had a crush on her for like 8 months now,so i am getting a bit worried.i immediately forget my crushes as soon as they get a bf or show that they are not interested in me at all,but as she is a jb from a catholic family,both will be hard to get as even if she is a thot,she will try her best to hide it,and i can't exactly get close to a jb and ask her out kek.that's begging to get fucked over here in london. i will try to see if she does a mean face or looks disgusted when she looks at me in an attempt to forget about her.

i will hopefully go backhome hopefully for good,so i am hoping i will forger her quick.

i have had a crush on her for like 8 months now,so i am getting a bit worried.i immediately forget my crushes as soon as they get a bf or show that they are not interested in me at all,but as she is a jb from a catholic family,both will be hard to get as even if she is a thot,she will try her best to hide it,and i can't exactly get close to a jb and ask her out kek.that's begging to get fucked over here in london. i will try to see if she does a mean face or looks disgusted when she looks at me in an attempt to forget about her.

i will hopefully go backhome hopefully for good,so i am hoping i will forger her quick.
Good luck:feelsokman:

Fucking brutal, but it needs to be said. Every faggot with a oneitis needs to understand, on a deeper level, that while you're thinking about kissing and holding hands with her in some picnic, she's choking on dicks and sexually doing pretty much whatever is asked of her.

Fucking brutal, but it needs to be said. Every faggot with a oneitis needs to understand, on a deeper level, that while you're thinking about kissing and holding hands with her in some picnic, she's choking on dicks and sexually doing pretty much whatever is asked of her.
yeah i know that.you aren't catholic,so it's difficult to understand how there is a tiny chance of some random girl being a decent women,so i don't blame you.99.999999999999% of women are whores and before i was catholic i did want a "cute" romance but i didn't really care that much about it.it was only when i turned catholic and considered the possibility that women could be changed by christ,that i started getting oneitis again.sad thing to be honest.even if my oneitis was a whore,finding it out will be difficult for a while.hopefully i will forget about her backhome.it also doesn't help that i have never spoken to her.if i had,i probably would forget her in half a second.

yeah i know that.you aren't catholic,so it's difficult to understand how there is a tiny chance of some random girl being a decent women,so i don't blame you.99.999999999999% of women are whores
It's not that practically every woman is a whore (I mean, that's true, because they exchange sex for things like resources, security, etc.). It's that people's nature is always going to immutable, despite civilized and spiritual efforts. Laws, whether they're man's laws or God's laws, exist to suppress and control our natures (it's the only way to maintain order on a mass scale). Suppose rape laws didn't exist. I can practically guarantee you that every single "normal" law abiding person would be engaging in it regularly, despite its immorality.

That decency you're speaking of is merely a social facade.

Last edited:
You tricked me i thought the bird was your oneitis:feelshaha:

possibly,but she is a jb and her and her whole family is very catholic,so thought it's definitely possible she is fornicating with who knows who,she is unlikely to do so until she gets some semblance of freedom.when she is 18 and goes to uni i imagine that then she will openly be a degenerate even in her family if she is a thot. she lives in three bedroom house(i have searched around and found her adress),with 9 other people and they often have huge family gatherings.so she doesn't have much space or silence even if she wanted to fornicate.obviously do do degeneracy it only takes 10 seconds,but i am just saying that there are not many chances for her to do much.don't know which school she goes to,but i doubt her family permits her to go out with people after school considering her age.could she slut around at her school?possibly,but even then many sluts don't slut around inside school,so it's unlikely.

it is possible that when she goes to italy or visits her other family members,that she gets a bit more space,but then again,her family is huge, so even though there are multiple ocassions where it's possible for her to fornicate,a lot of factors reduces the chance.again this is about probability and not certainity.if she wants to sin,she could probably do it.

girls with her kind of looks often turn lesbian or dynsfuctional(she is on the ugly side of things,and when women can't go chad often they often turn "asexual" or go dykemode),so she does worry me a bit.

yes and my oneitis is slightly more uglier facewise then the girl on the vid.her sister is kind of cute,but it's not her to whom i have caught a crush on.

that's not the question.all i am asking is if i am delusional on thinking she is my looksmatch.she could easily get some 6'3 decent looking white boi like many of the people her catholic family knows(i have searched around),but that's the question here.

you know it's sad.backhome i saw many guys possibly uglier then me with much better looking women then my oneitis.yet she is the one who i have unfortunely caught a crush on.hopefully i will be able to forget her but we will see.
Ask her out . 99,99999 percent she will say no and nothing will happen between you and her but at least you can say you tried.

Sad. She looks like a typical worthless hole.

I like her face :feelsaww:
I don't even have an oneitis.
Chloe grace moretz

Stop making this longer than needed and start talking with her or just plainly ask her out, that's where you'll get your response. This oneitis shit makes one go insane, go ask her and if she says no you can go on with life without thinking about her.

Good one.:feelsgah:
Yeah, i know that's not gonna happen but what i'm supposed to say? lmao there's no winning, but i think it's better to know you lose faster as to avoid having false hope.

It's not that practically every woman is a whore (I mean, that's true, because they exchange sex for things like resources, security, etc.). It's that people's nature is always going to immutable, despite civilized and spiritual efforts. Laws, whether they're man's laws or God's laws, exist to suppress and control our natures (it's the only way to maintain order on a mass scale). Suppose rape laws didn't exist. I can practically guarantee you that every single "normal" law abiding person would be engaging in it regularly, despite its immorality.

That decency you're speaking of is merely a social facade.
that's why i said it would be difficult for you to understand what i am saying and impossible to accept it.human nature we can both agree to be irredemable.man is beyond broken and filthy.the thing is with gods grace,god can heal man and from that healing,man starts to resemble more and more what he was supposed to be in the beggining before the fall.mans own brokeness is healed by having something that only god can give.our nature is broken,but god can heal that which is uncurable.as one lives more with god,so mans love starts to resemble gods perfect love.

catholic theology is incredibly different and impossible to accept to most people here so i won't press it.i would also consider me a fool and a retard for allowing such a possibility of love by women,had i not known gods power too.

Good one.:feelsgah:
lemon isn't lying.every single time i have had an oneitis,i got over them in like one or two days after i discovered that they had a boyfriend or weren't insterested in me.sure it might not happen again but as it has happened over multiple times,i doubt this time will be different.

You’re coping if you think catholic JBs aren’t out there getting fucked by Chad. The catholic school girl stereotype exists for a reason. Some cuckold catholic male will end up with her thinking she’s a virgin and that he won the lottery. This is the fate of almost all religious males tbh.

I stopped watching when she said that she was in California - I'm a Californiacel, and I think she is 6.5/10 average for California. :feelscomfy:

lemon isn't lying.every single time i have had an oneitis,i got over them in like one or two days after i discovered that they had a boyfriend or weren't insterested in me.sure it might not happen again but as it has happened over multiple times,i doubt this time will be different.
Well, that's good then. For most incels oneitis is a chronic condition.

She along with probably a ton of other low-tier Beckys are all lusting after Chads online, you know that right?

shes fucking ugly bro like mega ugly that cant be your looksmatch dog im sorry

You’re coping if you think catholic JBs aren’t out there getting fucked by Chad. The catholic school girl stereotype exists for a reason. Some cuckold catholic male will end up with her thinking she’s a virgin and that he won the lottery. This is the fate of almost all religious males tbh.
most are no doubt,but i am not disputing that.i guess i am hoping my oneitis won't hoe out if she isn't already hoeing out.

most are no doubt,but i am not disputing that.i guess i am hoping my oneitis won't hoe out if she isn't already hoeing out.
I remember being at that stage one time as well. The blackpill is going to hit hard when you find out. Please don’t rope when the time comes.

this foid looks like my oneitis

I remember being at that stage one time as well. The blackpill is going to hit hard when you find out. Please don’t rope when the time comes.
doubt that wil happen.i never cared much before when it happened,i don't think it's going to be now that i will cry about it.