Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girl hates me a lot

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
So we‘ve been forced to change seats and i need to sit next to a girl in class who hates me a lot. She always has the „uhh fuck-off vibes“ around me. She‘s also really good with my friend and when i wait around him, she looks at me like as if she has seen a dead dog. I also asked her for homework and she just didn‘t respond. Worst thing is we cant change our seats until May.

How does hse look like

It’s over bro women hate history nerds like us

So we‘ve been forced to change seats and i need to sit next to a girl in class who hates me a lot. She always has the „uhh fuck-off vibes“ around me. She‘s also really good with my friend and when i wait around him, she looks at me like as if she has seen a dead dog. I also asked her for homework and she just didn‘t respond. Worst thing is we cant change our seats until May.
This is how foids treated me in high school. They made faces whenever i came near them. They don't understand that doing things like that mentally fucks up the guy for life.

Like i still vividly remember the faces they used to make

This is how foids treated me in high school. They made faces whenever i came near them. They don't understand that doing things like that mentally fucks up the guy for life.

i fucking hate it. i didnt have school for 2 weeks and it was great because i didnt see a girl.

Stare her in the eyes till she looks away to assert authority.

They deserve all the pain in the world.

It’s over bro women hate history nerds like us
Because they hate anything that has to do with intelligence. They'd prefer mindless wiggers who listen to disgusting rap music and act like damn monkeys.

Because they hate anything that has to do with intelligence. They'd prefer mindless wiggers who listen to disgusting rap music and act like damn monkeys.
I fucking hate broccoli haired douchebags so much. They think they’re tough but i would probably kill them by accident from pure rage.

So fucking true. I’m ngl tho I do listen to rap there’s some based anti Normie music out these. I do hate the wiggers and niggers who act like retarded apes though.
Pisses me off I try my best to respond to anything

I fucking hate broccoli haired douchebags so much. They think they’re tough but i would probably kill them by accident from pure rage.
Exactly, they're practically women. Always making sure they look pretty. They should fear actual masculinity civilized gentlemen.

So fucking true. I’m ngl tho I do listen to rap there’s some based anti Normie music out these. I do hate the wiggers and niggers who act like retarded apes though.

Pisses me off I try my best to respond to anything
Link to based anti normie rap

Exactly, they're practically women. Always making sure they look pretty. They should fear actual masculinity civilized gentlemen.
If i would be more insane i wouldve been suspended.

Based. They never know what's behind the mask. Kek.
There is one arab immigrant in my school who exactly behaves like an ape, he has a gf too. When we play soccer/football outside, he tries to push me to the ground but im too strong for him. So i ask him why he pushes me like a dick and he responds by saying „i will break your teeth“ nigga i would eat you alive.

There is one arab immigrant in my school who exactly behaves like an ape, he has a gf too. When we play soccer/football outside, he tries to push me to the ground but im too strong for him. So i ask him why he pushes me like a dick and he responds by saying „i will break your teeth“ nigga i would eat you alive.
What a stupid monkey. It would be funny if you played with him a little but alas you'd get in trouble. Only if these orangutans knew.

What a stupid monkey. It would be funny if you played with him a little but alas you'd get in trouble. Only if these orangutans knew.
I want to tbh but i dont want to get in trouble and my dad is a cop.

I do a lot but you know that families with problematic backgrounds tend to have shit kids
Brutal coming from such a respectable family and being doomed to inceldom. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Take the most space, act like a jerk and she will run away from you. Problem solved

my maternal grandfather is a 5‘2 hobbit. My mom is actually pretty good compared to the rest.
She still carried those subhuman genes. It's too bad you don't live in your grandfather's times. At least back then you could've gotten laid.

Take the most space, act like a jerk and she will run away from you. Problem solved
Ever since i hit the gym girls start to talk less, b4 that they were talking like pets to me occasionally, now they don’t talk ag all because they know that im strong.

Ever since i hit the gym girls start to talk less, b4 that they were talking like pets to me occasionally, now they don’t talk ag all because they know that im strong.
Weak man is stronger than strong woman

Do you dwarfmaxxx?

Wait to she goes on the toilet and snap her femur

The Boys Smile GIF by Amazon Prime Video