Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this gigachad was calling me out on IT

Lol, even I mog this guy, truly over for him

Looks like a butch leasbian

why is anyone surprised by this? the biggest haters of incels are incels in denial they project their own self hatred due to the realization that they belong here into

download.jpg
profileIcon_6egmdwyqq6t61.jpg
jfl

Mogs me to be honest :feelsrope:

He has jawline not recessed at least, mogs me :chad:

Everybody in this thread who makes fun of this guy cuz of his looks is nothing but an IT-asshole to me. You are not better. Fuck you!
We need to create a megathread that is called "Hall of Shame" where we post pictures of inceltear posters and their reddit accounts and mock them into oblivion.
No

Last edited:
TBH he's much better looking than me.

I have the least masculine face with the worst prey eyes I've ever seen. Anyone who looks anything like a male mogs me bad.

Everybody in this thread who makes fun of this guy cuz of his looks is nothing but an IT-asshole to me. You are not better. Fuck you!

No
We are giving them the same treatment they deliver us, and in this case it is well deserved. They can't go around pretending looks don't matter when the results are obvious. And it compounds the irony that they insist on portraying us as ugly lovers when it's obvious they are projecting.

We are giving them the same treatment they deliver us, and in this case it is well deserved.
No. If you are doing the same shit they do you are just the same asshole. There is no difference. And it doesn’t matter who started.

No. If you are doing the same shit they do you are just the same asshole. There is no difference. And it doesn’t matter who started.
The context is what matters, here. They also complain on their forum about shit like we do, but it's the *context* that makes all the difference between them being cucks and us being bluepilled. The context for our mockery highlights some blackpill things:
>Lookism doesn't care about your ideology, and nor do foids
>By calling us ugly, they are projecting
>The people who hate us resemble what we hate about ourselves
>Clearly, many of IT are incels in denial
>They cannot claim to be Chads

The context is what matters, here. They also complain on their forum about shit like we do, but it's the *context* that makes all the difference between them being cucks and us being bluepilled. The context for our mockery highlights some blackpill things:
>Lookism doesn't care about your ideology, and nor do foids
>By calling us ugly, they are projecting
>The people who hate us resemble what we hate about ourselves
>Clearly, many of IT are incels in denial
>They cannot claim to be Chads
I don’t give a damn fuck about IT.
But I will never make fun of an ugly guy regarding looks. Even if it’s an IT user. This poor guy is just simping on IT for attention. He is probably just too low iq to know that he will most likely never have a gf. I feel Sorry for him tbh.

I wake up this morning and immediately mog someone, today is a good day.

Even his lips are wildly asymmetrical lol

Incel shitting on incels

Hmm, delusional mogs me

he belongs here
I mog him into an alternate universe where he is not in denial :feelskek:
I mog him into oblivion and back and then back into oblivion again.

Also OP, can you share his reddit account?
Same actually. Even more proof that IT are rejected inkwells in gigadenial
Same here
You know it never began when users on a dedicated incel forum mog your bug eyes on a potato head with a busted hairline

what a chad. I feel ashamed for saying bad things about women.

Sadly he mogs me.

These are the guys posting about you 24/7
No words

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Last edited:
sexual offender registry's regular

I eyemog, nosemog, lipmog, hairmog and faceshapemog him.

Last edited:
He's just delusional, in 20 years time it will probably click in his mind

''im chad because of muh personality!!'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm literally a Gorilla and I mog him LMAO

20210122 185144

I hope that insufferable and obnoxious faggot dies of aids.