Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this gigachad was calling me out on IT

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
profileIcon_6egmdwyqq6t61.jpg

have you thought about joining us? I feel like you have a bright future in the I.N.C.E.L organization.

How many of us mog him?

he belongs here

I mog him into oblivion and back and then back into oblivion again.

Also OP, can you share his reddit account?
Same actually. Even more proof that IT are rejected inkwells in gigadenial

I.N.D.E.N.I.A.L.

download.jpg

Last edited:
Same actually. Even more proof that IT are rejected inkwells in gigadenial
Same here
We need to create a megathread that is called "Hall of Shame" where we post pictures of inceltear posters and their reddit accounts and mock them into oblivion. I've seen so many ugly inceltear posters and I want to make an eternal thread roasting them into eternal oblivion.

Thanks OP... :feelsokman:

have you thought about joining us? I feel like you have a bright future in the I.N.C.E.L organization.
Lena Dunham's looksmatch looks like he rapes his underaged sister.

WAIT Lena Dunham GETS AWAY with such things IRL

We need to create a megathread that is called "Hall of Shame" where we post pictures of inceltear posters and their reddit accounts and mock them into oblivion. I've seen so many ugly inceltear posters and I want to make an eternal thread roasting them into eternal oblivion.

Thanks OP... :feelsokman:
I'm down to clown for this. They do the same to us so it strikes me as perfectly equitable.

that would be hilarious :feelskek:

Mr4d

@zmandude24 thoughts on this fellow ITcel?

Idk how people are this stupid to doxx themselves on the internet by sharing their pics.

Idk how people are this stupid to doxx themselves on the internet by sharing their pics.
He was probably waiting for a female to thirst over his pic and private message him

I mog him into an alternate universe where he is not in denial :feelskek:

Clearly he was in a state of denial about his SMV. He made a very foolish miscalculation.

Jfl at that Giga Mogger:feelshaha:

Clearly he was in a state of denial about his SMV. He made a very foolish miscalculation.
A lot of people don't realize how ugly they are until they get a slap in their face.

If he sees this thread mocking his appearances, then this might be the slap in his face that he needs to wake up.

Axiom: There will always be more Chads on Incels.is than the Reddits dedicated to them.

A lot of people don't realize how ugly they are until they get a slap in their face.

If he sees this thread mocking his appearances, then this might be the slap in his face that he needs to wake up.
If he ever renounces his cucked ways, we would be more willing to accept him than the normies on IT. Only by pain are some lessons learned tbh ngl

If he ever renounces his cucked ways, we would be more willing to accept him than the normies on IT. Only by pain are some lessons learned tbh ngl
I doubt he would ever renounced his ways since that requires abandoning his pride. The reason why we are posting on here is because we were humble enough to swallow the blackpill. Admitting that you are subhuman trash requires humility of the highest order.

I doubt he would ever renounced his ways since that requires abandoning his pride. The reason why we are posting on here is because we were humble enough to swallow the blackpill. Admitting that you are subhuman trash requires humility of the highest order.
Maybe he knows it but he is just in denial

True. I know I am only barely more attractive than this guy, and accept my fate as a hideous outcast. I only rail against the injustice of it all

Over for him.
Will probably die a virgin.

Maybe he knows it but he is just in denial
True. I know I am only barely more attractive than this guy, and accept my fate as a hideous outcast. I only rail against the injustice of it all
Funny thing is seeing his face reminds me of an earlier thread I saw the other day about "virgin glow".

This guy definitely has the "virgin glow". He is virgin for sure and I can tell just by looking at his face.

Funny thing is seeing his face reminds me of an earlier thread I saw the other day about "virgin glow".

This guy definitely has the "virgin glow". He is virgin for sure and I can tell just by looking at his face.
You don't think he ever got a pity fuck from a fat girl with BPD because he simped for her at any point?

i see that cumskin is coping with what's left of his hairline

Dude will be a lifelong virgin guaranteed, it's over for him

You don't think he ever got a pity fuck from a fat girl with BPD because he simped for her at any point?
I doubt it. His face just screams VIRGIN to me.

Virgins have a very innocent demeanor and just look different from sex havers. I may be wrong but that's my theory.

Is anyone really surprised by this? The only people who care enough to bully incels 24/7/365 are other incels.

I doubt it. His face just screams VIRGIN to me.

Virgins have a very innocent demeanor and just look different from sex havers. I may be wrong but that's my theory.
Seems like a good theory. I feel bad for him, in a way, but he chose the bluepill in spite of exposure to the blackpill. I am sure he would try and cope if he saw this by saying
"H-ha...a-a-at least I'm n-not inkwell..." while hoping to be able to betabuxx for a noodlewhore someday at best.

Legit looks like a mass shooter highschool virgin lol
brb reporting him to FBI

Seems like a good theory. I feel bad for him, in a way, but he chose the bluepill in spite of exposure to the blackpill. I am sure he would try and cope if he saw this by saying
"H-ha...a-a-at least I'm n-not inkwell..." while hoping to be able to betabuxx for a noodlewhore someday at best.
The reason I have this theory is because I have the "virgin glow" myself. I know people can probably tell just by looking at me and even I can tell by looking at myself in the mirror. I believe women have a radar for this and if they see a hint of the virgin glow, their vagina dry up immediately and they start dialing for the police.

He will have plenty of copes. One of the biggest copes will be that he's a "better human being" than us because he doesn't let his virginity make him bitter and angry. And maybe someday a girl will just see what a great guy he is and fall in love with him...

He's got the wide set autism eyes

The reason I have this theory is because I have the "virgin glow" myself. I know people can probably tell just by looking at me and even I can tell by looking at myself in the mirror. I believe women have a radar for this and if they see a hint of the virgin glow, their vagina dry up immediately and they start dialing for the police.

He will have plenty of copes. One of the biggest copes will be that he's a "better human being" than us because he doesn't let his virginity make him bitter and angry. And maybe someday a girl will just see what a great guy he is and fall in love with him...
He'll never ask himself why, if he's such a good human being, women are as disinterested as him as they are in us, and we openly hate and mock them--while he has to surrender his dignity and manhood just to get a scrap of attention from them.
(And RIP for that aura, I bet I have it too tbh. I always chalked it up to my autism)

Lmao finally a person that I can mog tbh

What do you mean?
They call people on the right mass shooters, "chud" etc, yet they look like the same meme they propagate, they are balding, use glasses and are ugly subhumans too.

I mog this bugman lmao