Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel forums got me laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/18m6z18/funny_story_about_how_incel_forums_got_me_laid/

I'm a gay guy who has always struggled with anxiety and self image issues and when I was younger I could very much have been described as the gay version of an Incel. I figured that only super shredded athletic guys got laid and that an average looking guy like me with a physical disability had no shot getting with a guy

Faggot learns on incel forums that fags will fuck anything with a hole :feelskek:

damn @OwariDa that's a crazy story. Glad you could ascend

Not an Incel if you’re a homosexual

Faggot learns on incel forums that fags will fuck anything with a hole :feelskek:
>Funny story about how incel forums got my butthole stretched apart and then I contracted AIDS and died

Foids gatekeep sex so this faggot is just coping with the fact that the other faggot is just as desperate for sex as he was because they’re men

he didn't need incel forums to discover this. was this his first time on the internet? :feelshaha:

Gay incels don't exist.
Gay volcels do exist

Guy was a volcel

Gay incels don't exist.
Gay volcels do exist

Guy was a volcel
being incel is a heterosexual male struggle only, its literally in its own definition.
being volcel obviously also requires to be lonely by choice, volceldom is asexual if anything, not homosexual.

throw faggots off high buildings (in videogame)

throw faggots off high buildings (in videogame)
Streets of rage elevator

Gay incels don't exist.

Foids gatekeep sex so this faggot is just coping with the fact that the other faggot is just as desperate for sex as he was because they’re men

Imagine being gay and still incel - beyond over.

He kinda has a point. There are some dudes here who could unironically use some IT advice to ascend. This isn't a "I'm the only truecel here" post, but seriously there's a lot of fakecels here who genuinely believe it's over for them

He kinda has a point. There are some dudes here who could unironically use some IT advice to ascend. This isn't a "I'm the only truecel here" post, but seriously there's a lot of fakecels here who genuinely believe it's over for them
It's over for those who have a small dick. What's the point of ascending then?
Become a cuck and use your tongue?

Kill faggots with an Exalted Blade (in Warframe)

Kill faggots with an Exalted Blade (in Warframe)

What IT advice? They only bully us.

Exactly this. Then he went on a dating app and got laid on the same day, proving what we say here. He sounds really ungrateful, he should be thanking us, but he went to brag about it with our enemies.

Faggot confirms what we say about faggots, still thinks he's owning the inkwells in any way:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:.

I’m pretty sure every single incel has tried a dating app like that faggot, unlike that faggot we don’t get anything

Guys don't count.

What a normie retard. He literally got laid the first day after installing the app. Gays can't be incels. They play by different rules, not to mention men have realistic standards.

I'm willing to bet the average gay man is attracted to the average gay man. But as we know, the average woman is not attracted to the average hetero man.

perSOYnality, hygiene, putting yourself out there etc.
Personality is a cope. I sincerely doubt incels are openly hostile to foids irl. Also doubt most have bad hygiene. And putting yourself out there is a cope. Only way of meeting people today are warm approaches and OLD.

Death to Faggots!

Ya, they certainly don’t but less competition at least.
No difference, women will chose Chad ONLY, even if there is one Chad he will fuck all the women in the world

Annihilate all faggots and burn them until they turn to ash.

Fags are using incel forums as dating apps...

HIV Aids and monkeypox having faggots