Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum's biggest cope, why we shun Ascended Incels (Ascendcels)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
It is "my big project" to write the "Boomerangpill" on why even if we'd end up in a relationship that we'd still be incel 99%~100% of the time but with a "girlfriend cope" that doesn't really love us, but I think that that reality is simply too hard of a Blackpill for many hopecels to swallow. Many incels here still have some hope, they virtue signal about being hopeless because of this website's purity spiral, but in reality they have some hope. How can I tell?

Simple, I watch what Incels do rather than what they say, they resent all "sex-havers" which includes former incels, but end up shunning perhaps the largest share of incels out there, incels in a relationship or in a former relationship. Since Tinder was introduced this is the graph for sexless men and toilets:

Screenshot 20220728 101417

Notice something funny? The number of sexless married men is increasing while sexless married toilets just decreased to 0, this means that wives are now sleeping with Chad's outside of their marriage while they stopped sleeping with their spousecels. Husbandcels are incels too, even if they've in the past felt a love that none of us have ever experienced, they are still in the same despair as the rest of us.

Men who once had a relationship like 10 years ago of two weeks and then nothing ever again are also shunned, why? Because it also shatters the hope cope that this forum has.

View: https://youtu.be/1uMHijK-MXY

Instead of actually addressing inceldom this forum has largely devolved into a downward purity spiral of LDAR and calling everything either "soy" or "based". Occasional blackpills are being created here, but intellectual discourse has become rare while in older threads they were commonplace.

The Braincels haven't ascended into relationships, this forum simply descended so deep that many left out of (sexual) frustration. But this isn't a critique of this forum as a whole, rather it is a critique of the ways in which this forum still is bluepilled (as many others have criticised the low-effort postmaxxing non-sense here, so not much time should be wasted addressing it here).

Ascendcels are in a much better position than us, yes I agree. But all we're doing is just disenfranchising the largest demographic of incels to enforce "incel purity", we are Purecels, they are Fakecels. It is no different than the non-sense we see with the Wokes and the Religious Right, and idiotic Wokecels and Rightcels also try to put their ideology into Inceldom denying the purely genetic and eugenic nature of Inceldom.

The core of the Blackpill is Hypergamy, but Hypergamy is limitless and it doesn't just stop at the selection process, Hypergamy dictates every minor interaction between any male and any toilet. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

When an incel ascends and leaves this forum I used to feel hopeful, I used to feel like I'd also one day be able to, but seeing how these men are still Incels but are just crying by themselves alone with a girlfriend that comes home late at night because she's sleeping with Chad is probably even sadder than posting here among a community of men sharing the same fate in life. :cryfeels:

A cousin of mine immigrated to the Netherlands from the Dominican Republic, he married an Iraqi refugee. He is bald and extremely short, he gymmaxxed and moneymaxxed and purchased a nice little home with her and sucked up to her family, as far as they know he also Islammaxxed. He told me that every night she goes out clubbing with the girls because she likes dancing, she dropped out of the lowest level of education in the Netherlands and was always out. Even after they had a baby daughter (which I suspect isn't his) he was forced to take care of her while she would return in the morning never having a story why she was late. He didn't mind it and he loved her, but she still chose to divorce him.

Why would ANY toilet choose a short, bald Nigger over a tall White Chad? She wouldn't, their marriage was pure cope to begin with. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You cannot escape the Blackpill, if you run from it and try to hide from it then its teeth will only bite harder and deeper.

This forum exists to discover and categorise all Blackpills, but when convenient many members will still choose to ignore a large number of Blackpills because of their internalised hope. The more hope you have, the more bluepilled you are buddy boyos.

This is why I like the YouTuber "Tails", he is actually the only one that dispenses the blackpills that other Incels are too afraid of. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's OvER isn't just a mantra, it isn't an ideology, it is an acknowledgement of the reality that 95% of all men suffer from. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I agree. We should stop discriminating against marriedcels and allow them on the forum so we can hear their point of view

I feel like there needs to be another :blackpill: site for guys in that position. You're right, but this site serves a purpose for virgin men. I don't believe an incel lucking out and ending up in a toxic betabux or dead bedroom relationship makes them less incel. However, if they've had voluntary sex they still mog a lot of us even if they have valuable experience we can learn from.

I would welcome a bit more perspective from men in that position on here.

It will never happen, teencels.is will emit a chorus of :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Chad out reeeeee :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: and then ban them, because most people are on the internet to shout, not to learn.

Ascended incels don’t ascend. They’re in a temporary state of relief until their partner inevitably finds someone better.

Yeah bro, let's start accepting men with bio kids now because they don't have sex as much, and while we're at it, let's invite old people too since they don't have sex either... :feelsseriously:

Low iq as expected from someone who is always overthinking everything

Yeah bro, let's start accepting men with bio kids now because they don't have sex as much, and while we're at it, let's invite old people too since they don't have sex either... :feelsseriously:

Yeah it's ALWAYS a slippery slope with this kind of thing. Just look at 4chan. First they probably allowed some fetish posting. Then cuck and BBC shit started getting spammed. Then trannies came along and spammed their garbage too. Now it is practically unusable

Yeah it's ALWAYS a slippery slope with this kind of thing. Just look at 4chan. First they probably allowed some fetish posting. Then cuck and BBC shit started getting spammed. Then trannies came along and spammed their garbage too. Now it is practically unusable
OP really thinks sexless = incel after marriage jfl

Imagine having a bunch of cuckold husbands in here who don't have sex because they are caged or they are so submissive their wives don't let them fuck and just watch the bull

I agree. We should stop discriminating against marriedcels and allow them on the forum so we can hear their point of view
no they fucked up and did one of the stupidest things possible and got married. id rather have fakecels then there retarded coping cucked brain

this is what reddit is for

A lot of hate that ascendedcels get is simply out of jealousy. It's different if they're like 18 and ascend. That just means they're a normie late bloomer who was mad because they arent chad tier slaying. But a guy whos 25+ or in their 30's+, I'm not gonna hate on them if they somehow manage to ascend. If its someone who's clearly struggled and isn't just a late bloomer normie then I'm more happy for them than anything.

Last edited:
Girlfriend for what?

MGTOW communities suit that demographic better. Whether they want to admit it or not, MGTOWs are essentially ascendcels. Chad doesn't go his own way.

I'm old!

Because most imbecils and possibly all admins on this website think being incel means sub4 crippled with fuckin multiple illnesses in physical form and mental ones while incel can be a chad that is fully fuckin autism mode and don't understand reality. I am looksmaxed 6/10 possibly, which I was a year ago. If I fucked a bitch and wasn't a virgin or was in ltr then what? Immediately I am banned because admins have down syndrome and some of the community members

Because most imbecils and possibly all admins on this website think being incel means sub4 crippled with fuckin multiple illnesses in physical form and mental ones while incel can be a chad that is fully fuckin autism mode and don't understand reality. I am looksmaxed 6/10 possibly, which I was a year ago. If I fucked a bitch and wasn't a virgin or was in ltr then what? Immediately I am banned because admins have down syndrome and some of the community members
imagine fucking a foid without paying and calling yourself an incel

imagine fucking a foid without paying and calling yourself an incel
because if you can't get it afterwards easily HOW THE FUCK ISN'T IT BEING INCEL YOU FUCKIN MORON. People like you always devide men with similar intentions and you are FUCKIN TRAITORS. You are fuckin destabilizing entire future movement you fuck

because if you can't get it afterwards easily HOW THE FUCK ISN'T IT BEING INCEL YOU FUCKIN MORON
there's users here who never even had it once, and some nigga gonna complain he did it once and not again:ahegao: You are a semicel at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's users here who never even had it once, and some nigga gonna complain he did it once and not again:ahegao:
Complain, complain shut the fuck up. You behave like a fuckin bitch, fuckin normie. What are you actually contributing to any future movement? Fuckin division? Then go fighting with your trucel disabled 140cm friends will see what you do because incels who aren't sub4 aren't incels by your logic.

Last edited:
Complain, complain shut the fuck up. You behave like a fuckin bitch, fuckin normie. What are you actually contributing to any future movement? Fuckin division? Then go fighting with your trucel disabled 140cm friends will see what you do because incels who aren't sub4 aren't incels.
this shit made no sense ngl:feelsgah: keep crying you only fucked once and cant get it again:feelsEhh:

there's users here who never even had it once, and some nigga gonna complain he did it once and not again:ahegao: You are a semicel at best.
Exactly, it's madness

Complain, complain shut the fuck up. You behave like a fuckin bitch, fuckin normie. What are you actually contributing to any future movement? Fuckin division? Then go fighting with your trucel disabled 140cm friends will see what you do because incels who aren't sub4 aren't incels.
If you haven't had sex for an hour or more, you're an incel. :feelsthink:

If you haven't had sex for an hour or more, you're an incel. :feelsthink:
y'all have logical reasoning of typical foid and don't understand completely what I wrote. Same as normies

y'all have logical reasoning of typical foid and don't understand completely what I wrote. Same as normies
It's okay to fuck a pussy for free and then come back here to hang with your fellow incels and share your feelings, I think. After all, we're all human, right?

It's okay to fuck a pussy for free and then come back here to hang with your fellow incels and share your feelings, I think. After all, we're all human, right?
fuck off

There are no ascended incels just fakecels. God what cuck bullshit

Nigger there’s billions of other forums for blackpilled sexhavers to post on. If you want their insight so much then you can just screencap their posts and discuss it here. This forum is already suffering from infiltrators as is let alone killing the purpose of the forum by opening the gate to allow sexhavers in