Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum will eventually make me suicide tbh.

A lotta people seem hostile to you for some reason. In fairness, you've made your fair share of shitty, antagonistic posts, but a sub 5, non-white manlet with a small dick is likely gonna be as incel as the rest of us.

tbh no point in living if you aren't Chad

every time I see one of you faggots play into the cunttears narrative it makes me want to behead you. your shitty ass life will make you sui not pixels on a screen

I've definitely thought about it. I've also realized there are more insidious, less obvious ways to eliminate sluts too. Won't get into details right now, but I've had nothing but time to think about it, and that's the most dangerous thing in the world: An angry loser with a lot of free time.
Well you could Paul Bernardomaxx I guess.

Your inceldom could make you suicide, not the forum

Ooooh how did you get a criminal record? Kek. Please say you tried sexually molssting a woman.
Not quite as good. Punched a Chad directly in the face after he started making fun of me because I have long hair. Felt good to be quite honest.

Not quite as good. Punched a Chad directly in the face after he started making fun of me because I have long hair. Felt good to be quite honest.

Wow Australia must be harsh- over here in Britain they wouldn’t even charge you unless you stood over him after punching him and kicked him repeatedly whilst threatening to kill him.
There’s a reason the crown prosecution service are known as the can’t prosecute service.

Wow Australia must be harsh- over here in Britain they wouldn’t even charge you unless you stood over him after punching him and kicked him repeatedly whilst threatening to kill him.
There’s a reason the crown prosecution service are known as the can’t prosecute service.
I had a strict judge and the tard ran to the police with his friends right away. I was fucked from the get-go. I now have to go to a parole board every week with real criminals who have tattoos all over them and are ripped to shit. I feel so out of place it's not funny.

Then again it was a bit of a confidence boost to think the judge felt I was like them kek.

I had a strict judge and the tard ran to the police with his friends right away. I was fucked from the get-go. I now have to go to a parole board every week with real criminals who have tattoos all over them and are ripped to shit. I feel so out of place it's not funny.

Then again it was a bit of a confidence boost to think the judge felt I was like them kek.
I don’t know how your legal system works but here you actually are in a better position legally if you do some damage because if you don’t it will be dealt with by magistrates who deal with stupid shit- so assault t them is outrageous and warrants an immediate custodial sentence; if you do some damage it will result in indictment meaning it’ll be dealt with in the crown court by judges who deal with things like rape, murder, arson, so they will usually not give a shit about assault and will instead give you some lenient sentence like a suspended sentence or just a victim surcharge.

OP is a LARPer

-he is white
-has a decent chin
-lives in an arab country

Nice try op

I don’t know how your legal system works but here you actually are in a better position legally if you do some damage because if you don’t it will be dealt with by magistrates who deal with stupid shit- so assault t them is outrageous and warrants an immediate custodial sentence; if you do some damage it will result in indictment meaning it’ll be dealt with in the crown court by judges who deal with things like rape, murder, arson, so they will usually not give a shit about assault and will instead give you some lenient sentence like a suspended sentence or just a victim surcharge.
Well here you're in a worse position if you do damage. I wasn't charged with just assault, but assault "with bodily injury". It's over for me in terms of criminal records.

>being average looking

>white

>want to rope

Lose fat and start slaying ffs

Well here you're in a worse position if you do damage. I wasn't charged with just assault, but assault "with bodily injury". It's over for me in terms of criminal records.
Lol theoretically you would be in a worse position with injury here as you can get a longer sentence in theory- but the reason you aren’t in practice is because an actual judge and not a magistrate will be the person sentencing you and His/ Her Honour Judge whatever is used to more serious crimes than Mr/ Mrs whatever JP in the mags court are, so they view a punch up as less serious. Because the magistrate is used to less serious crimes they will respond to assault a lot harsher. It’s why my cousin (who’s a prosecution solicitor advocate) will try as hard as possibly can to get assaults and suchlike put in the magistrate’s court because an actual sentence is more likely.

Lol theoretically you would be in a worse position with injury here as you can get a longer sentence in theory- but the reason you aren’t in practice is because an actual judge and not a magistrate will be the person sentencing you and His/ Her Honour Judge whatever is used to more serious crimes than Mr/ Mrs whatever JP in the mags court are, so they view a punch up as less serious. Because the magistrate is used to less serious crimes they will respond to assault a lot harsher. It’s why my cousin (who’s a prosecution solicitor advocate) will try as hard as possibly can to get assaults and suchlike put in the magistrate’s court because an actual sentence is more likely.
Well I was sentenced to a 2 year good behavior bond and 1-2 years of parole board bullshit. I could have been going away for up to 2 years for what I did though (according to a solicitor I got advice from) so I guess I got lucky.

Still a shit time though man. I don't regret what I did though, felt good but this shit is fucked. I'm going to end up never coming here again because I got shanked on the way out of this parole place.

idk what to think this forum is addicting but i wanna get out of here (but i cant XLL)
idk what to think this forum is addicting but i wanna get out of here (but i cant XLL)

there is no place on earth (america, latin spics, blackcels, arabcels, nerdic cels, asians, currys,abos) without incels nowadays. it's about being 6'5 chad/tyrone or death by castration. Just swallow the bbcpill

It’s honestly over. Next time I’m near a bridge I’m literally gonna jump off it. No joke here, or simply live stream my death or something.
Don't do it unless you're bringing as much of the enemy as you can down with you. If I ever decide to commit suicide, I'm not going alone, and you shouldn't either.

Don't do it unless you're bringing as much of the enemy as you can down with you. If I ever decide to commit suicide, I'm not going alone, and you shouldn't either.
Oy Vey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back