Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum needs to do a better job of ensuring women do not enter

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
We all know what women eventually do to male-occupied spaces; they ruin them and drive out the native male population. That being said, given the recent press this forum has received it is at a very high risk of female infiltration. I wouldn't doubt they are reading this right now either trying to "research" us or getting their own lifefuel by gawking at our misery. The recent poll exposed 4 females who are pretending to be male. It could be any of us.

It's time for us incels to take a stand. We need to figure out a way to remove females from this board for good. They are our oppressors and should not be allowed in this space.

send foids into the incels.is gas chamber

Problem is how do you do such a thing.

I confess, Im a woman AMA

Problem is how do you do such a thing.
maybe if we come up with an advanced questionnaire that tries to determine one's empathy it can give us a better idea of who's male. I mean, females seldom are autistic, so if we look for autistic traits we will weed out at least 85% of prospective female infiltrators.

I wouldn't worry about it, women are terrible at not outing themselves online.

I wouldn't worry about it, women are terrible at not outing themselves online.
Well we need to be more alert. Our mods must be on guard and if any anon outs themselves as a female, they should be quickly dealt with

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW!
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
what would you suggest? the registration, as it is, catches many of them already. what's more, most of them have loads and loads of social media, so just a little investigation is enough to expose them. females, even the ones that bother to hide their gender during registration, tend to expose themselves promptly, anyway. they really are not used to being treated like any other mundane member in communities.

as disgusting as it may be to imagine it, it doesn't really matter as long as they can't walk around saying that they're female because they can't disrupt the conversation or the atmosphere of the forum that way anyway.
how many females have you guys caught

maybe if we come up with an advanced questionnaire that tries to determine one's empathy it can give us a better idea of who's male. I mean, females seldom are autistic, so if we look for autistic traits we will weed out at least 85% of prospective female infiltrators.
Honestly, I think its more likely that those 4 women are guys just fucking around

I highly doubt that any woman would have the patience to make thousands of posts all on the same topic, normies usually dont last long before getting exposed on this forum, you have to actually be an incel to be able to spend your time here and make one post after another about the same shit

what would you suggest? the registration, as it is, catches many of them already. what's more, most of them have loads and loads of social media, so just a little investigation is enough to expose them. females, even the ones that bother to hide their gender during registration, tend to expose themselves promptly, anyway. they really are not used to being treated like any other mundane member in communities.

as disgusting as it may be to imagine it, it doesn't really matter as long as they can't walk around saying that they're female because they can't disrupt the conversation or the atmosphere of the forum that way anyway.
No it doesn't. I mean, there are YouTube videos out there showing that females aren't allowed. I mean, all they have to do is act male, and that's what they're doing. How do you think these cunts are getting pics of our posts to harass AND mock us?

I want to sleep easy knowing that this place isn't tainted by female scum. I'm already getting accustomed to my new internet home, yet i see all these videos of women sneaking into our forums. There has to be a way...

Yes,exactl. As soon as they try anything they will be shot down. I dont think we have a problem with women attention whoring on this forum at all.
No it doesn't. I mean, there are YouTube videos out there showing that females aren't allowed. I mean, all they have to do is act male, and that's what they're doing. How do you think these cunts are getting pics of our posts to harass AND mock us?

I want to sleep easy knowing that this place isn't tainted by female scum. I'm already getting accustomed to my new internet home, yet i see all these videos of women sneaking into our forums. There has to be a way...
You do know that you dont need an account to browse the forum, its public?

LOL, what's the point? We give femshits who make shitty attention whoring videos on YouTube views no problem. We have zero issue giving them attention.

We should just prohibit posting these shitty videos.

it does. the forum is public, they don't need to act as male to grab the pics anyone posts in this forum. all they need to do is go on incels.is.

i don't have access to that statistic, but i'm fairly new to the moderation team and have seen a LOT of people get rejected for being female already. to think that there wasn't any manual approval on registrations once upon a time, oof
atleast we arent publicly open like braincels kek

it does. the forum is public, they don't need to act as male to grab the pics anyone posts in this forum. all they need to do is go on incels.is.

i don't have access to that statistic, but i'm fairly new to the moderation team and have seen a LOT of people get rejected for being female already. to think that there wasn't any manual approval on registrations once upon a time, oof
Right. Ugh, guess we'll just have to live with it. Thanks for at least acknowledging my concerns. Hopefully the normies just get bored after a while and leave.

The anti-pedo hysterics are possible women. Same for anti-rape.

The anti-pedo hysterics are possible women. Same for anti-rape.
Also, ive argued with females in the past. They have a certain cadence to how they write comments. Almost passive-aggressive, and you can kind of feel the lack of emotion in their sentence structure. Maybe it's just me being overly paranoid, and I'm sure if i had the ability to be the judge, jury, and executioner I'd be the incel.me Pol Pot but that's how I've felt.

We all know what women eventually do to male-occupied spaces; they ruin them and drive out the native male population. That being said, given the recent press this forum has received it is at a very high risk of female infiltration. I wouldn't doubt they are reading this right now either trying to "research" us or getting their own lifefuel by gawking at our misery. The recent poll exposed 4 females who are pretending to be male. It could be any of us.

It's time for us incels to take a stand. We need to figure out a way to remove females from this board for good. They are our oppressors and should not be allowed in this space.

Mandatory dick picks with date and time stamps anyone?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mandatory dick picks with date and time stamps anyone?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You should have started that comment with "No gay but ... " :lul:
How do admins know how to read a female through the line though ? There are several profile of females, so it might be hard (even more since they must obviously be playing a role). Are they bad at acting ? Are they all dumb enough to keep a passive-aggressive obvious tone ?

Maybe some of us have a degree in psychology and could help the admins to make a really efficient complete survey. As a new member, I was kinda suprised to see how easy it was to join.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, it's pretty easy to spot a female as they all talk the same way (platitudes, nonsense BS, shaming language,etc..)

Who cares man..its the internet..for all you know half of the people here are chads LARPing as incels. I just look at what someone has to say.

Any foids LARPing as incels are required to fuck an incel to stay here.

Any foids LARPing as incels are required to fuck an incel to stay here.

They could fuck a female who's hiding behind a fake acccount though.

So does checking female get them auto denied or not? If so it's a great idea and we can't really ask for more other than banning people who admit to be foids.

Attachments

• foidfilter.JPG
    foidfilter.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 92
Most women will out themselves by spreading "progressive" beliefs like being pro homosexual, race mixing, anti racist etc.

So does checking female get them auto denied or not? If so it's a great idea and we can't really ask for more other than banning people who admit to be foids.

Banning does not work. You can always use TOR like i do. I was rejected the fist time i tried to join this board but i just made a new account and wrote more in description this time to get accepted.

Harsh tests will just chase away real incels like myself, guys who are still virgins at the age of 25+

Also, ive argued with females in the past. They have a certain cadence to how they write comments. Almost passive-aggressive, and you can kind of feel the lack of emotion in their sentence structure. Maybe it's just me being overly paranoid, and I'm sure if i had the ability to be the judge, jury, and executioner I'd be the incel.me Pol Pot but that's how I've felt.
Can you elaborate? I don't get the 'lack of emotion' part. I thought we could all agree that femoids are entirely emotion driven, not rational at all.

Alright fellas show us your dicks.

I don't think we can stop femoids from joining. Best thing we can do is formalize a unanimous doctrine and ideology. Its not really officially explained anywhere on this site. some keywords are loosely defined but there is no elaboration of the living condition which is what needs to be communicated with femoids.

Femoids, feminazis and SJWs alike will visit this site and either join and troll, or worse, cherry pick from the obviously non serious ranting threads and repost on a more mainstream media channel warping our identity in to something that its not. Even respectable analysts like Ben Shapiro dismissed the ideology from what can only be the product of less than 2 minutes of research. These idiots will cherrypick and come to their own conclusions about what an incel is and give us a bad rep simply because theres been no concerted effort from our side to represent ourselves properly. The ideology is too young to be this loosely defined. At this day and age where identity politics is at its highest toxicity, any ideology that isn't solid will be picked apart by opposition until there's nothing left. I recently discovered that i identify with the incel condition. I myself as yet don't know whether part of the ideology is to wallow in misery or try to ascend? Ascend into what, redpill?

Perhaps a solution to this problem is to welcome them as they are, feminist/feminazi/femoid/SJW. Keep this as an open platform for healthy debate that they will either lose or rage quit because the facts are on our side.

We also need to do more about the false-flagging maycel cucktears neeks.

Cucc

Granted, they normally end up banned before long, but an extra janitor or two wouldn't hurt.

Female infiltration won't happen, even that hideously ugly black woman outed herself as female after a hundred posts or so. It literally is impossible for them not to bring their gender up.