Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THIS FORUM NEEDS A PURGE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Because I was banned earlier and I don't wanna get banned again. I'm tryna be more respectful here cuz some users might be depressed. :)
kys you femoid. its clear as daylight you’re a disgusting slut who’s place is on top of my dick instead of this forum. fuck off you femoid.

can you provide some evidence

Fuck you pos. You are so low IQ I'm literally laughing rn!! You silly weasel
>silly weasel
go fucking kill yourself you dumb foid. you couldnt make it more obvious then this.
fucking slut.

can you provide some evidence
Both foidologist and sillytruecel took over twenty minutes to provide a vocaroo or voice confirmation when they got exposed. Also sillytruecel got exposed a week earlier by users before the mods apprehended it and it refused to give a vocaroo

Both foidologist and sillytruecel took over twenty minutes to provide a vocaroo or voice confirmation when they got exposed. Also sillytruecel got exposed a week earlier by users before the mods apprehended it and it refused to give a vocaroo

Fr?
I kinda want the Link

It was a giant thread @gigacel123 made the one where mods finally did something

Deleted, wheres the Link?
Hmm fuck it, let's use my Ricey-Eyes

lol this site is infested with fakecels and foids, it has been like this ever since i got here
whats new?

lol this site is infested with fakecels and foids, it has been like this ever since i got here
whats new?
Don’t be rash, it wasn’t nearly this bad

lol there are stories of fakecels from this forum that impregnated multiple women at once
jfl if youre an Incel on Incels.co :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm Starscream-sexual

Can't be inkwell

The fucks wrong with this place? I thought it was a based, free of cucks and foids zone but everyday i encounter more soyboys here.
@SillyTruecel
@Sincere
These two should be perma banned asap.
@foidologist i also have suspicions of this supposedly “incel” who wants to allow females here.

I dont know if im missing anyone, but yeah.
Are the mods asleep or something? The fuck do you want, government documents to prove some faggots who are clearly larpers???

Wake up and smell the coffee. The mods want the place to turn into soy, they are part of it.

Let’s form a vigilante group and start taking matters into our own hands. I already mentioned this in another thread but this is important.

I'm already doing that everybody should too. It is time to hunt the Greycels down.

I'm already doing that everybody should too. It is time to hunt the Greycels down.
Yeah I am in. How much people are in this pact?

wtf is a vocaroo

90% of 2020cels are suspect.
Mods need to stop SIMPING for IT landwhales and cucks

Last edited:
The mods really should take note by how many users are upset and how many threads there are about the moderating. FemPosting, even if it's trolling, isn't acceptable. most of these faggy greycels should be banned. I can't even imagine what their join story was and how it was accepted

/thread

i see , so the user took ages to give a voice recording.

did they not have a mic or you think its girl for sure?
If they didn’t have a mic they would of said that so no they definitely had a mic. Most people on here are in mutual agreement that it is a girl, mods just don’t want to jump the gun I guess. I expect many memes to pop up because of this tbh

The mods really should take note by how many users are upset and how many threads there are about the moderating. FemPosting, even if it's trolling, isn't acceptable. most of these faggy greycels should be banned. I can't even imagine what their join story was and how it was accepted
If this place allows females It will be no different than reddit, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media.

In no time It gotta be full of cucks whiteknighting and worshipping foids.
lol nearly 70% of the userbase from 2018 ascended
Is it serious?

@Sincere

anyone expressing sympathy for femoids should be btfo'd from here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back