Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THIS FORUM NEEDS A PURGE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
The fucks wrong with this place? I thought it was a based, free of cucks and foids zone but everyday i encounter more soyboys here.
@SillyTruecel
@Sincere
These two should be perma banned asap.
@foidologist i also have suspicions of this supposedly “incel” who wants to allow females here.

I dont know if im missing anyone, but yeah.
Are the mods asleep or something? The fuck do you want, government documents to prove some faggots who are clearly larpers???

Stop orbiting me you cuck. I'm not a girl.

The fucks wrong with this place? I thought it was a based, free of cucks and foids zone but everyday i encounter more soyboys here.
@SillyTruecel
@Sincere
These two should be perma banned asap.
@foidologist i also have suspicions of this supposedly “incel” who wants to allow females here.

I dont know if im missing anyone, but yeah.
Are the mods asleep or something? The fuck fo you want, government documents to prove some faggots who are clearly larpers???

Also, should've we have dealt with these by now?
Oh right, the Mods exist...

@SorryMsJackson this fuck is a noodlewhore that needs to be banned right away
this is the post where i proof that she's a noodletoilet

The mods really should take note by how many users are upset and how many threads there are about the moderating. FemPosting, even if it's trolling, isn't acceptable. most of these faggy greycels should be banned. I can't even imagine what their join story was and how it was accepted

I agree the first two def are fem but not sure about third :waitwhat:

Yes. Every account since october this year should be banned and the registration should be closed for 3 months at least. My suggestion is to stop making threads and posts in this forum completely except for the topics like this one.

most of the based users banned :yes:
obvious foids allowed :yes:
IT cucks posting here :yes:

:soy:Mod:soy: moment

Let’s form a vigilante group and start taking matters into our own hands. I already mentioned this in another thread but this is important.

The mods really should take note by how many users are upset and how many threads there are about the moderating. FemPosting, even if it's trolling, isn't acceptable. most of these faggy greycels should be banned. I can't even imagine what their join story was and how it was accepted
My join story was pretty long and based. It took Sergeant 10 mins to let me in here.

Ban all greycels as a preventive measure.
My join story was pretty long and based. It took Sergeant 10 mins to let me in here.

Did you show tits?

Flamethrower

Round 'em all up

I'm done. I'll wait the dust to lay low, this drama is not being beneficial for the forum whatsoever

being told over a blowjob is not exactly definition of based you know

@SorryMsJackson this fuck is a noodlewhore that needs to be banned right away
this is the post where i proof that she's a noodletoilet
how is she even allowed in the first place wtf.

And who are you? Definately not a mod so please stfu
Jesus, you can literally SMELL estrogen from the tone of this post.
Let’s form a vigilante group and start taking matters into our own hands. I already mentioned this in another thread but this is important.
I think the best way to do this would be what I suggested here:

" I suggest to every incel to STOP making threads and or posts on this forum on any other matter/topic than the recent problem I am talking about in this thread as a protest and if needed be, we will migrate to another forum or make one of our own. "

:feelshehe: Let the games begin.

Because I was banned earlier and I don't wanna get banned again. I'm tryna be more respectful here cuz some users might be depressed. :)
Dude you type just like a fucking female! The fact that you say stuff like "Heyy" or using the smiling emoji ot the fact that you want to make "friends" and not talk about the blackpill make me think your'e a foid. I'm 90% certain your'e gay or your'e a foid.

This.....
femposting should not be allowed just like how I get a warning because I sarcastically "wrote women are superior" and it was deemed as female worship
mods are fucking idiots

:feelswhat:
Reddit is that way --->

I activated my "School-Computer" Card
It blocks all social media and allows me to linger in Incels.co

I'm trapped with you guys basically

Jesus, you can literally SMELL estrogen from the tone of this post.
Typical foid behavior to call mods or cops or other authority as an unrefutable source of truth and justice.

Typical foid behavior to call mods or cops or other authority as an unrefutable source of truth and justice.
I want to maul her face with my fists. In Tekken.

You can't trust any of these users with a cute avi.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back