Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum made me sympathize a lot more with non-whites

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I used to believe (in spite of myself) certain tenets of alt-right discourse, like the fact immigrants and ethnic people have it so much better than whites in the West due to positive discrimination, or that they're lower IQ on average, or that they rarely have problems finding a GF due to their lower inhibition, etc.

Well this forum proved me wrong. There are lots and lots of high inhib, ugly, smart ethnics who will die virgins.

Same, i used to cope with /pol/ shit until i took the blackpill, the blackpill literally cured my racism better than any left wing shit.

Ethnics have lower IQ

Same, i used to cope with /pol/ shit until i took the blackpill, the blackpill literally cured my racism better than any left wing shit.
Same lol. Completely changed my perspective when I swallowed it and realized how ugly I was.

Ethnics have lower IQ
IQ is mostly a meme for losers who cope with their IQ test results. You don't need high IQ to train in most jobs and live a good life, despite alt-right circlejerks over it. Hard work and conscientiousness will make you go a lot farther than IQ and arrogance. I have high IQ and most blacks in my country have better skills and lives than me... That feel when your cardiologist or unemployment councilor is ethnic... Not feeling that high IQ now, are you.

The difference in IQ is also an average, it is not systematic, and I doubt it has as much importance as alt-righters make it out to be. The level of assimilation (schooling and jobs) of non-whites in western societies is so far surprisingly high, and technology will sooner or later provide neural implants / genetic engineering for higher IQ to everybody.

Last edited:
Never began for ethnics, racepill fucked me hard. We always lose whether it's in the west or in our home countries.

I had no idea you were an alt-rightcel before. Always thought you were a jewcel this whole time.

high inhib, ugly, smart ethnics who will die virgins.

All me right there.

I'm convinced /pol/ stuff is basically the first form of cope for inceldom in ugly sexless white males. Alt-right stuff doesn't even take pains to hide the fact it's aimed at whites who feel low-status compared to ethnics. When you feel low-status as a white in the West, we all know what this must mean. Handsome whites don't feel low-status.

Same lol. Completely changed my perspective when I swallowed it and realized how ugly I was.
Actually to put it into perspective it's a lot like thos egeneric disney movies where the dad who hates dogs becomes one, or the hunter who hate bears turns into one, and learns empathy from his experience lol
Srs

minority quotas are usually filled with soft, complacent, fat minority foids that pretend to be white and sell out their race at the drop of a hat.

Actually to put it into perspective it's a lot like thos egeneric disney movies where the dad who hates dogs becomes one, or the hunter who hate bears turns into one, and learns empathy from his experience lol
Srs
Lol totally. I couldn't continue to look down on "genetic dregs" after realizing I was the genetic dregs.

Hopefully, the last few alt-right members here will one day reach the same conclusion and stop coping with white pride or IQ pride.

IQ is mostly a meme for losers who cope with their IQ test results. You don't need high IQ to train in most jobs and live a good life, despite alt-right circlejerks over it. Hard work and conscientiousness will make you go a lot farther than IQ and arrogance. I have high IQ and most blacks in my country have better skills and lives than me...

The difference in IQ is also an average, it is not systematic, and I doubt it has as much importance as alt-righters make it out to be. The level of assimilation (schooling and jobs) of non-whites in western societies is so far surprisingly high, and technology will sooner or later provide neural implants / genetic engineering for higher IQ to everybody.
Cope. Ethnics are overrunning Western European society to the point where most historically white christian countries will become muslim majority within a few decades if present trends continue, or doesn't radically halt . If they assimilated, as you say, then we'd expect them to abandon their native cultures and traditions, which, clearly, they aren't (thank god). In fact, second and third generation muslim immigrants are more radical on average than their grandparents who migrated into Europe ever were. As for IQ being a meme, I agree that only losers boast about their IQ, but this doesn't negate the fact that it's a very useful tool for measuring g factor, which correlates to a whole host of life outcomes. It's not a coincidence that ethnics are overrepresented in those areas of life that low IQ whites, and that dumb people generally are overrepresented in

Lol totally. I couldn't continue to look down on "genetic dregs" after realizing I was the genetic dregs.

Hopefully, the last few alt-right members here will one day reach the same conclusion and stop coping with white pride or IQ pride.
True, hopefully they'll eventually get blackpilled and trickle in here, as they age. I've noticed the average age here tends to be older than 4chan (Im actually young here by comparison) so once they hit their 20s it'll be hard to cope with muh 'oh it'll happen' or 'im j-just weird/autistic!'

Cope. Ethnics are overrunning Western European society to the point where most historically white christian countries will become muslim majority within a few decades if present trends continue, or doesn't radically halt . If they assimilated, as you say, then we'd expect them to abandon their native cultures and traditions, which, clearly, they aren't (thank god). In fact, second and third generation muslim immigrants are more radical on average than their grandparents who migrated into Europe ever were. As for IQ being a meme, I agree that only losers boast about their IQ, but this doesn't negate the fact that it's a very useful tool for measuring g factor, which correlates to a whole host of life outcomes. It's not a coincidence that ethnics are overrepresented in those areas of life that low IQ whites, and that dumb people generally are overrepresented in
Go in the street with a megaphone and start repeating this message aloud to passerbys.

You will probably realize how dumb you sound before someone asks you to shut the fuck up.

Go in the street with a megaphone and start repeating this message aloud to passerbys.

You will probably realize how dumb you sound before someone asks you to shut the fuck up.
not an argument, fam

not an argument, fam
That's totally an argument. It's very easy to jerk about grand ideological fantasies in the loneliness of your bedroom. The real test for ideology is the real world. If you're high inhib to the point of not being able to put your ideology out there in the real world, it means your ideology can't realistically succeed. And is probably flawed, too.

Saying things aloud to other people may also act as a trigger that makes you realize how ridiculous they sound. I quickly left the alt-right after saying alt-right stuff to a friend and realizing how that sounded basically like the ideology of a sad hateful loser.

"Non-whites are inferior" - says the NEET who didn't even get a HS diploma and rots in his parents house while ethnics are in medical school.

That's totally an argument. It's very easy to jerk about grand ideological fantasies in the loneliness of your bedroom. The real test for ideology is the real world. If you're high inhib to the point of not being able to put your ideology out there in the real world, it means your ideology can't realistically succeed. And is probably flawed, too.

Saying things aloud to other people may also act as a trigger that makes you realize how ridiculous they sound. I quickly left the alt-right after saying alt-right stuff to a friend and realizing how that sounded basically like the ideology of a sad hateful loser.
I don't operate in the realm of social acceptability. Why anyone would use this as a measure of the truthfulness of their ideas is beyond me

stop it lucifer
@DeformAspergerCel

I don't operate in the realm of social acceptability.
How can you ever hope to get political success if your ideas are hated by everybody?
Aren't you the guy who hates Kurzweil and transhumanism? And who is a suicidal NEET? Congratulations, you're a living, walking cliché.

I bet you "used to be a transhumanist" before "finding out the truth about race and dysgenics", "realizing that technological progress has stalled", and "how much the West is fucked". You probably also read (and liked) Zerohedge, peak oil websites, and Industrial Society and its Future.

Hopefully this phase will eventually pass like it did for me. Because it leads to nowhere except suicide - that's perhaps why you're into it. Your true goal is influencing everyone to follow you into the grave.

You aren't going to score brownie points with non whites by sucking up to them.

This forum brainwashes whitecels into the false concept of JBW "Just Be White" theory. The TRUTH is that in 2018 only BBCs and ethnics are gods and only whites can be true incels. So you get some demented sfcel retard like OP who buys into the lies !

Thank you man but i do not intend to die incel xD

The only ethnics I legitimately despise are blacks and Arabs (Muslims)

A have a new found respect for curries in the US. It doesnt get any worst than that tbh.

Go in the street with a megaphone and repeat blackpill shit.

I still don’t like curries

I don't write my posts for this - if anything I expect being derided by them for being an "uncle Tom white".
This forum brainwashes whitecels into the false concept of JBW "Just Be White" theory. The TRUTH is that in 2018 only BBCs and ethnics are gods and only whites can be true incels. So you get some demented sfcel retard like OP who buys into the lies !
You're delusional and never leave your house
The only ethnics I legitimately despise are blacks and Arabs (Muslims)
Blacks have been nicer to me than most whites. I have no idea where your hate comes from

How can you ever hope to get political success if your ideas are hated by everybody?
How can you destroy cannibalism if your tribe-fellas tell you its just ridiculous

Go in the street with a megaphone and repeat blackpill shit.
There's a sizeable difference there - I don't think of the blackpill as a marketable political ideology.

There are lots and lots of high inhib, ugly, smart ethnics who will die virgins.

Solidarity with them. Tbh. I think even white supremacists in this same boat that we're all in would share sympathy with them.

Humanity trumps ideology. In 99% of cases that is.

These are valid concerns which shouldn't be dismissed. However Inceldom is universal is what I believe Op was or is getting at.

Ethnics are overrunning Western European society to the point where most historically white christian countries will become muslim majority within a few decades if present trends continue, or doesn't radically halt . If they assimilated, as you say, then we'd expect them to abandon their native cultures and traditions, which, clearly, they aren't. In fact, second and third generation muslim immigrants are more radical on average than their grandparents who migrated into Europe ever were. As for IQ being a meme, I agree that only losers boast about their IQ

Unfortunately. Especially with identity political activists.

Last edited:
I have no idea where your hate comes from
The fact that they commit like 50 times more violent crime against whites than vice versa just to name one reason.

That is a separate discussion from the one I intended to have. If you wish to, we can have that discussion, but recognize that you're shifting focus from the ideas themselves to the potential implementation of said ideas.
You must be an ethnic then.
Haven't taken an IQ test, except for Mensa's online one, which I don't trust as I believe it scored me too high

Ugly ethnic manlet checking in. I cope by thinking I'll reincarnate as a tall white male

The fact that they commit like 50 times more violent crime against whites than vice versa just to name one reason.
I hope you realize how delusional and unfair it is to generalize anti-social behavior that concerns a very tiny percentage of blacks to the whole of blacks.

I hope you also realize how this crime is probably more linked to low inhibition, high T and the drug trade than to hatred of whites.

I don't know what to tell you, man. Try to meet and talk to black people in real life. Most are incredibly nice and humble.

I hope you realize how delusional and unfair it is to generalize anti-social behavior that concerns a very tiny percentage of blacks to the whole of blacks.

I hope you also realize how this crime is probably more linked to low inhibition, high T and the drug trade than to hatred of whites.

it is not a tiny percentage of them you crypto-rich autist

That is a separate discussion from the one I intended to have. If you wish to, we can have that discussion, but recognize that you're shifting focus from the ideas themselves to the potential implementation of said ideas.
A political ideology is its implementation. Circlejerking over ideologies that have no chance of ever winning is not doing politics, it's called being a hopeless romantic who will die miserable. Get back to the roots and learn what politics used to mean in ancient Greece.

I don't know what to tell you, man. Try to meet and talk to black people in real life. Most are incredibly nice and humble.
I'll stop generalizing when they start condemning it en mass.

Blacks are just a race of fucking cowards and subhumans IMO. They assault old ladies for fun and upload the footage to the internet, they rape and murder teenage girls, they kill cops, they riot in the streets, they spew non stop hate speech towards white Americans etc. etc. I have no sympathy for them or their bullshit "struggles" which are self inflicted.

it is not a tiny percentage of them you crypto-rich autist
It is though. You probably confuse "percentage of criminals who are black" with "percentage of blacks who are criminals". These are not the same things at all
I'll stop generalizing when they start condemning it en mass.

Blacks are just a race of fucking cowards and subhumans IMO. They assault old ladies for fun and upload the footage to the internet, they rape and murder teenage girls, they kill cops, they riot in the streets, they spew non stop hate speech towards white Americans etc. etc. I have no sympathy for them or their bullshit "struggles" which are self inflicted.
And whites never do any of this right.

Gimme a break. Evil has no race.

I feel like this guy is here only to argue with alt right supporters.

Fontaine are u french?

I feel like this guy is here only to argue with alt right supporters.
90% of my posts aren't related to the alt right. The alt right topics stand the most because they intensely trigger this forum.
Pretty much.
Lol, I take it you've never been bullied by white douchebags. I'm logging out now, tired of this discussion.
fontaine on suicide watch
The only ones at risk for suicide currently are the alt-right copers.

Due to my own experience in life I don't give that much importance to IQ anynore tbh. I've always been a guy who's constatly praised for my intelligence and abilities in some fields while being laughed at and thought of as retarded in others. So I'm inclined to think the "multiple intelligences" theory mogs the one-dimensional IQ theory.

As for racism, the only position from it I still hold 100% is that pure whites are the most attractive race and racemixing, especially certain types of it, lowers the average attractiveness of a population considerably. I agree with the left that there's no significant correlation between race and personality though; there are good and bad white people just as good and bad black, Asian, mixed people and so on. Germany destroyed my "whites are civilized and thoughtful while other races tend to primitiveness" bubble.

Yes I have what's your point? Had I been bullied by blacks I probably wouldn't even be alive today.

Let's assume IQ is important. Let's also assume IQ is entirely genetic (I think it definitely is at least partly genetic). Even then, the average IQ of a race is not very meaningful. Within a race there are subraces, and the average IQ of a person's subrace is a better indicator than the IQ of his race. Sometimes the average IQ of a race and subrace within the race can be very different. For example, they did a study on India and found that the average IQ of India was in the 80s. But there are subgroups in India such as South Brahmins that have an average IQ of 120. If someone is a South Brahmin, is he low IQ because he is Indian or is he high IQ because he is South Brahmin? It doesn't make sense to focus on race when there are such large differences in IQ between different genetic groups within a race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back