Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum is unironically not real

Celius

Celius

-
At least half of this shithole is just truly mentally ill cucked r/inceltear larpers screenshotting themselves left and right since the hatred against non-submissive lonely men is currently through the roof, they’ve devoted most of their free time into creating some diabolically edgy characters purely to give incels an even worse reputation and slowly dehumanize us completely.

The other half is just normie teenagers going through a phase, they’ll eventually get laid after they leave highschool.

There’s no point in being here if you’re an actual lonely man, you’ll have a better chance at feeling more at home with shitty subs like r/fa30plus otherwise don’t even bother here.

At least half of this shithole is just truly mentally ill cucked r/inceltear larpers screenshotting themselves left and right since the hatred against non-submissive lonely men is currently through the roof, they’ve devoted most of their free time into creating some diabolically edgy characters purely to give incels an even worse reputation and slowly dehumanize us completely.

The other half is just normie teenagers going through a phase, they’ll eventually get laid after they leave highschool.

There’s no point in being here if you’re an actual lonely man, you’ll have a better chance at feeling more at home with shitty subs like r/fa30plus otherwise don’t even bother here.
It wouldn't have to be this way if we had a proper mod team, but the site admin prefers people who he knows IRL over people who actually know how to moderate a forum.

site admin
Time after time it’s been proven that this forum is a honeypot. The team behind it don’t care as long as the user is young and has a probability of going er. All they care about is to monitor you.

You’re almost a perfect example of what I just described. No way in hell you’re 30 years old,
Why would he not be 30? :feelsseriously:

Time after time it’s been proven that this forum is a honeypot. The team behind it don’t care as long as the user is young and has a probability of going er. All they care about is to monitor you.
They care about site traffic and gathering data (which they can sell to china and the feds).
That's the reason why obvious infiltrators aren't banned immediatly.
They are allowed to post and spam the forum for a while so they can collect the data.

80% of this forum is just edgy tallfag retards who think they are dark triad because of their .is account.
So many people here are shitting on me and they ascend in like 8 months.
Too many retards posting nazi stuff and talking about 12 yo pRiMe StAcY. They make me think someone is really actively trying to fucking annihilate our reputation.

They care about site traffic and gathering data (which they can sell to china and the feds).
That's the reason why obvious infiltrators aren't banned immediatly.
They are allowed to post and spam the forum for a while so they can collect the data.
Why would China be interested in incels?

80% of this forum is just edgy tallfag retards who think they are dark triad because of their .is account.
So many people here are shitting on me and they ascend in like 8 months.
Too many retards posting nazi stuff and talking about 12 yo pRiMe StAcY. They make me think someone is really actively trying to fucking annihilate our reputation.
You are a Serbian :chad: ...

I agree.
You guys aren't real, just fake people I created in my head to not feel alone.

You are a Serbian :chad: ...
How does being Serbian make me fakecel?
I'm literally 5ft6-7(shape of my skull is making it hard to measure) like most coping war criminals. My septum is almost fused with my upper lip. I look like some inbred creature.
I stay on this forum only because of few real incels. It is horrible to watch tallfags and failed normies piss on this place like they own it.

How does being Serbian make me fakecel?
I'm literally 5ft6-7(shape of my skull is making it hard to measure) like most coping war criminals. My septum is almost fused with my upper lip. I look like some inbred creature.
I stay on this forum only because of few real incels. It is horrible to watch tallfags and failed normies piss on this place like they own it.
I was being sarcastic.

Very very true and based post op

We are the very minority too actual decent lonely people

China's Ministry of state security has plenty of data on incels.
It's not about "data on incels" lol.
It's about data in general.
Data is knowledge and knowledge is power.

It's not about "data on incels" lol.
It's about data in general.
Data is knowledge and knowledge is power.
China is interested in political dissidents on large social media platforms, not small community forums.

i actually don't know if it's true that this forum is just IT larpers screenshotting themselves or not but i feel that a lot of people here are sincere about their suffering.
i was in PPD for a long long time before abandoning that sub. what made it worse is the female moderators . now every incel in that subreddit got banned XD.

Last edited:
China is interested in political dissidents on large social media platforms, not small community forums.
They're interested in data.
Doesn't matter from who or on what scale.
Data is data and data is knowledge and knowledge is power.
They've always been world leader in spyware. Their apps and electronics are all sending data to China.

Numbers are lower but its true.