Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum is the final stop

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
There is literally nothing to be found here, no fun to be had, this place is truly the last stop before you die

Rotting is the most accurate description of whats happening here, if I could sum up my experience on this forum in one image it would be this

13500298.jpg

(Btw, Im not bashing the forum, just describing how over it is)

If someone is on this forum that confirms that it's over for them and they have accepted their fate.

Record high octane suifuel. Thank you, @Total Imbecile

Whaat why? Since i joined this forum i learned how to talk to females and is increasing my overall happiness. This forum is my only place to interact with females also

>There is literally nothing to be found here, no fun to be had,

I highly disagree. I met lots of cool people and this forum had hilarious threads It's at least a little spark in the darkness of my misery

>There is literally nothing to be found here, no fun to be had,

I highly disagree. I met lots of cool people and this forum had hilarious threads It's at least a little spark in the darkness of my misery
Yeah. I enjoy it here, this forum is the best cope when you have no friends and don't relate to anyone irl

This place is the only one where I can be myself.

That's why it shouldn't get nuked. It's our place to vent and cope, knowing that it's over.

Word

Check out time mofo

Yeah I'm decaying like bambi's mother, except I don't have a child.

I see this forum as a modern extension of the gloomy circle of Hell depicted in Dante's Inferno: an ethereal place where ghosts observe real humans from outside, not being able to partake in life, partly because of their genetic misfortune, partly because of self-inflicted isolation.

This forum is, from a traditional Christian perspective, a glimpse at what Hell could be.

true, any incels who post here who have ascended were often newish members.