Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is really funny sometimes

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Ranging from very simple and repetitive humour like "it's over for/never began for -cels" to high IQ sarcastic responses or just outrigth random experiments with literal shit or high efforts threads promoting raisin Bran, this forum has It moments.

While reading this forum I have kek'd way harder than I have ever did during my bluepilled years with normie humour or whatever.

Maybe it's because we try to use humour as a scapegoat but I swear this forum can be real kekfuel at times

Same here lmao :lul:

It's because we are real, and we don't deserve any of our suffering, we are just like everybody else on the inside. But people can't see this:feelsbadman:
they denied us this....

Shitposts are the best posts

Ranging from very simple and repetitive humour like "it's over for/never began for -cels" to high IQ sarcastic responses or just outrigth random experiments with literal shit or high efforts threads promoting raisin Bran, this forum has It moments.

While reading this forum I have kek'd way harder than I have ever did during my bluepilled years with normie humour or whatever.

Maybe it's because we try to use humour as a scapegoat but I swear this forum can be real kekfuel at times
tbh

@ValiantThor2 update on shitpocalypse?
Its 1:20am where I live so I must sleep. the next update will be tomorrow morning after I lay my next load.

Its 1:20am where I live so I must sleep. the next update will be tomorrow morning after I lay my next load.
Just unload your cargo theory

I unironically want to see the results tbh

normie "humour" is fucking autistic

NIGGA FARTS FART NIGGAS RISE UP!

MONKEY NUTS
LARGE ASS GORILLA BALLS
GINORMOUS PRIMATE SACS
tenor.gif
like this ?

My favorite stories were kointo cutting shit in half, some guys night in a shithole jail and the guy that burned his grandfather's photos.

Just kek theory