Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is quite bluepilled

Pigcel

Pigcel

Self-banned
-
You faggots know that blaming your high-inhibition, ADHD and lack of neurotipicality is no different from saying that you're an incel because of your personality right?

The other day I read a post in which some guy claimed that having mental illness is worse than being a disfigured midget and my brain collapsed consecutively due to the insane levels of retardedness.

The reason you are mentally ill in the first place is an infancy in which you were neglected and abused by parents that wanted nothing to do with proginy so ugly and short that it wouldn't give them further offspring.

Basically what I've been saying; being visibly non-NT will worsen your situation as a sub 5 genetically predisposed to social inability, but it's not going to make you an incel. :feelshaha:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

Not true I'm a 9/10 and 6'7 but can't get pussy because I have OCD

Lol

niggas that say "NT is the most important" are going against the blackpill , they're red/bluepillers in denial jfl
@Saint Cho for instance

This forum is full of autistic copers ngl

Based grayfaggotcel

im not a sperg im just a fatty who cant stop eating burgers omnomnomnononom

No. Just saying that only looks matter is retarded.

A HTN that is extremely autistic is going to br incel, just as a balding indian
imo: NT only matters after you pass the looks threshold , the balding indian will be incel NT or not , thats why its always the fakecels saying that NT is important cus they know they meet the look threshold but its just their autism holding them back

I'd say the correct order is race > face > height > neurotypicality
Anything else either doesn't matter or matter too little to make a significant difference

Last edited:
View attachment 694100
niggas that say "NT is the most important" are going against the blackpill , they're red/bluepillers in denial jfl
@Saint Cho for instance

Here's an attractiveness scale I made. On this scale, 4/10 men with GFs are quite common. 3/10s are less common but I still see them around. 2/10s & below almost never have GFs.

10 = doesn't exist
9 = top-tier male model
8 = average male model
7 = unusually handsome
6 = above average but not unusual
5 = average
4 = below average but not unusual
3 = unusually ugly
2 = borderline deformed
1 = deformed

@Retardinator is right

You won't get bitches if you can't hold eye-contact and can only talk about thomas the tankengine lore.
A HTN is around 6/10 on my scale. 6/10 looks are not enough to get sex without an active social circle & decent social skills. 7/10 is where the average sperg can get sex with their looks alone.

You won't get bitches if you can't hold eye-contact and can only talk about thomas the tankengine lore.
Any absolutism is dumb, but the reality is that, as ''PastillaNegra'' said, social skills only enter into play once you surpass the looks threshold.

That being said, social skills are in fact really basic, they are learnt at childhood and even then most people are willing to accept someone with poor social skills if they are at least average.

A good example would be an old peer from highschool, he was white (check), 8 cm / 3 inches taller than average (check) but kinda ugly (3.5) and extremely autistic (he would fart loudly, moan sporadically, clip his hair in intervals, etc). He had a small group of friends who would tolerate his idiocracy thanks to his height and race, at the end he would obtain an extremely ugly and retarded hispanic girl to match with his low attractiveness.

You faggots know that blaming your high-inhibition, ADHD and lack of neurotipicality is no different from saying that you're an incel because of your personality right?

The other day I read a post in which some guy claimed that having mental illness is worse than being a disfigured midget and my brain collapsed consecutively due to the insane levels of retardedness.

The reason you are mentally ill in the first place is an infancy in which you were neglected and abused by parents that wanted nothing to do with proginy so ugly and short that it wouldn't give them further offspring.
Very high IQ post. Most self proclaimed mentalcels are no different than the normies on reddit who cry about mental health. You would need severe schizophrenia or literal brain damage to be true mentalcel.

Most mentalcels here are mental because of their physical appearance. Of course you have mental problems because you were fucking neglected and lacked basic stimuli.