Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is more positive than most

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
This forum has way less demoralisation than most forums and social media (no blackpill is worse than real life), some cels give actual beneficial advice instead of bluepill normie advice, and there’s loads of funny threads from retarded postmaxxers. Meanwhile everywhere else is rife with mogging and toxicity. :fuk:

This forum has way less demoralisation than most forums and social media (no blackpill is worse than real life), some cels give actual beneficial advice instead of bluepill normie advice, and there’s loads of funny threads from retarded postmaxxers. Meanwhile everywhere else is rife with mogging and toxicity. :fuk:
I fucking hate all the retarded censorship going on in youtube.

I could literally adjust my wording to not be "offensive" and still have my comment shadowbanned :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes It does and make me afraid of someone from above society owning this site. :worryfeels:

I fucking hate all the retarded censorship going on in youtube.

I could literally adjust my wording to not be "offensive" and still have my comment shadowbanned :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You can’t even say „shit“ anymore, like if we were in the kindergarden

You can’t even say „shit“ anymore, like if we were in the kindergarden
I know bro

It's so sad when you see 4+ yr old comments getting away with everything :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No foids happy place :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

A great part of It really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back