Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is literally the only place where I can post freely

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Every other website has faggot cocksucker mods that constantly ban me for the smallest reasons.

Even 4chan, which is supposedly anarchy in the internet, follows this same formula:
  1. I say something (controversial or not)
  2. Some faggot insults me for my post
  3. I respond and put the maggot in its place
  4. Some faggot mod delete my reply and ban me for "flame war". The other user is not banned
lmao, nobody is so cocky to start talking shit for no reason in real life because they are afraid of the consequences. Then when they get rekt even in a fucking online forum, they need some faggot mod to save their ass from getting rekt too hard. At least the ban is on a board and not the entire site now. All other websites will ban me for blackpill posts or /pol/litically incorrect opinions.

In this forum the only way you can get banned is by asking for it or saying you have sex, everything else is fair game.

Every other website has faggot cocksucker mods that constantly ban me for the smallest reasons.

Even 4chan, which is supposedly anarchy in the internet, follows this same formula:
  4. Some faggot mod delete my reply and ban me for "flame war". The other user is not banned
lmao, nobody is so cocky to start talking shit for no reason in real life because they are afraid of the consequences. Then when they get rekt even in a fucking online forum, they need some faggot mod to save their ass from getting rekt too hard. At least the ban is on a board and not the entire site now.

In this forum the only way you can get banned is by asking for it or saying you have sex, everything else is fair game.
Tbh ngl. Furthermore, it's the only forum where you aren't attacked or told to "Man up!"/"Take it like a man!" when you aren't content with your life, it's the only place where you can vent freely when you feel shitty (not like all other platforms where you are swarmed by blue-and redpilled scum) and don't get treated like complete and utter scum when you feel down, every place in the world would tell you that you are a whining crybaby, a filthy faggot, not a real man, etc., here you can finally vent however you like without getting interference from the most obnoxious scum the Internet (e.g. feminists/PUAs/self-improovers/red-pillers) has to offer that only makes baseless assumptions all the time and deems them to be absolutes. It's the only place in the world were negative/pessimistic feelings are tolerated.

Last edited:
Tbh ngl. Furthermore, it's the only forum where you aren't attacked or told to "Man up!"/"Take it like a man!" when you aren't content with your life, it's the only place where you can vent freely when you feel shitty (not like all other platforms where you are swarmed by blue-and redpilled scum) and don't get treated like complete and utter scum when you feel down, every place in the world would tell you that you are a whining crybaby, a filthy faggot, not a real man, etc., here you can finally vent however you like without getting interference from the most obnoxious scum the Internet (e.g. feminists/PUAs/self-improovers/red-pillers) has to offer that only makes baseless assumptions all the time and deems them to be absolutes. It's the only place in the world were negative/pessimistic feelings are tolerated.
I find it ironic that cuckservatives like to pretend to be on the side of men when they shit on feminists, but always turn out to be just as simp-ish as the leftists, they always blame men for everything and worship women (especially the trad-thots).

In the end there is no place on the internet where men can be honest, you are either a simp kissing the feet of women and/or corporations or you get banned.

I find it ironic that cuckservatives like to pretend to be on the side of men when they shit on feminists, but always turn out to be just as simp-ish as the leftists, they always blame men for everything and worship women (especially the trad-thots).

In the end there is no place on the internet where men can be honest, you are either a simp kissing the feet of women and/or corporations or you get banned.
This tbh. I also hate conservatives and even most parts of the far right because they are nothing more than simps under a different flag. Both are slaves to the pussy.

MGTOWs are also copers because they withdraw from so(y)ciety which is exactly what women want ugly/undesirable males to do, but at least the ideology of MGTOW can give a man inner peace and frees him from the remaining male duties (like being a wagecuck, worshipping kweens, etc.) while the ideologies of the far right/wignats tell you to self-impro(o)ve all the time in a pathological way as a kind of sisyphean task to get the attention of a tradwife (an abstract illusion of a woman that doesn't exist).

Nothing wrong with self-improvement, but when you impro(o)ve for a female you are the biggest simp of them all. PUAs are even worse than them, they are almost as bad as OnlyFans-Thots because they financially profit from male loneliness (they are only not "worse" because they are statistically irrelevant).

This tbh. I also hate conservatives and even most parts of the far right because they are nothing more than simps under a different flag. Both are slaves to the pussy.

MGTOWs are also copers because they withdraw from so(y)ciety which is exactly what women want ugly/undesirable males to do, but at least the ideology of MGTOW can give a man inner peace and frees him from the remaining male duties (like being a wagecuck, worshipping kweens, etc.) while the ideologies of the far right/wignats tell you to self-impro(o)ve all the time in a pathological way as a kind of sisyphean task to get the attention of a tradwife (an abstract illusion of a woman that doesn't exist).

Nothing wrong with self-improvement, but when you impro(o)ve for a female you are the biggest simp of them all. PUAs are even worse than them, they are almost as bad as OnlyFans-Thots because they financially profit from male loneliness (they are only not "worse" because they are statistically irrelevant).
And I am not even talking only about people that ban me for talking shit about women (I mostly don't talk about this) but EVERYTHING is a reason for some cocksucker to insult you, and then get you banned when you destroy them.

The world is filled with pussies. They can't even handle internet banter, imagine something actually extreme like war or poverty. This world needs to be purged.

And I am not even talking only about people that ban me for talking shit about women (I mostly don't talk about this) but EVERYTHING is a reason for some cocksucker to insult you, and then get you banned when you destroy them.

The world is filled with pussies. They can't even handle internet banter, imagine something actually extreme like war or poverty. This world needs to be purged.
This tbh. Never met more condescending, aggressive and vile people than bluepillers, they are more toxic than any of us with their aggressiveness that they see as a form of wittiness.

lmao, nobody is so cocky to start talking shit for no reason in real life because they are afraid of the consequences. Then when they get rekt even in a fucking online forum, they need some faggot mod to save their ass from getting rekt too hard. At least the ban is on a board and not the entire site now. All other websites will ban me for blackpill posts or /pol/litically incorrect opinions.

This website is only for the real ass niggas.

@watcher
@Lebensmüder

This website is only for the real ass niggas.

@watcher
@Lebensmüder
I wish I could rape normies online non-stop but they only go to websites where they are protected by the mods.
They are cowards who never talk shit to anyone IRL, but online they try to talk shit, and they still can't handle it LUL

Last edited:
I wish I could rape normies online non-stop but they only go to websites where they are protected by the mods.
I told a tranny on 4Cux that I was going to track him down and rape his mother while I tie him to a chair and force him to watch, but I didn’t get banned tho. Maybe because he didn’t report me. But yeah, it seems like the only board that has a lot of free speech on it is /pol/. I don’t agree with everything that /pol/ says ( especially the more extreme and radical stuff), but at least you can say whatever you want on that board without getting banned. I’m noticing more and more that leftists and /bunkerchan/ users are raiding other boards ( like /v/ and /mu/ for example).

@watcher, have you noticed an influx or surge of leftists rading other boards on 4chan ( like /v/ or /tv/ for example)? I think that /bunkerchan/ and Chapo fags are raiding various 4Chan boards. I see a lot of leftists baiting and leftists in general on /v/ now.

Gore sites were a lot of fun until gen z'ers came along and edgemaxxed everything.

I told a tranny on 4Cux that I was going to track him down and rape his mother while I tie him to a chair and force him to watch, but I didn’t get banned tho. Maybe because he didn’t report me. But yeah, it seems like the only board that has a lot of free speech on it is /pol/. I don’t agree with everything that /pol/ says ( especially the more extreme and radical stuff), but at least you can say whatever you want on that board without getting banned. I’m noticing more and more that leftists and /bunkerchan/ users are raiding other boards ( like /v/ and /mu/ for example).

@watcher, have you noticed an influx or surge of leftists rading other boards on 4chan ( like /v/ or /tv/ for example)? I think that /bunkerchan/ and Chapo fags are raiding various 4Chan boards. I see a lot of leftists baiting and leftists in general on /v/ now.
Yes, definitely. They post the same 'chud' ""meme"" over and over. Its the same 2~3 pictures, because they can't meme for shit... they have to rip off another meme (wojak) and they still can't make new pics, just recycling and the same old "jokes".

It doesn't really work because you can tell they are butthurt.

Yes, definitely. They post the same 'chud' ""meme"" over and over. Its the same 2~3 pictures, because they can't meme for shit... they have to rip off another meme (wojak) and they still can't make many pics, just recycling and the same old "jokes".

It doesn't really work because you can tell they are butthurt.
I think whats happening is that they have a Discord where they strategize various raids on 4Chan and specific threads. It’s funny as well because anyone who says “chud” or posts leftist garbage in general gets laughed out of the thread or just verbally shat on. I remember when /pol/ raideded /bunkerchan/, and Lefty Trannies on that site got so butthurt that they had to lockdown /leftypol/ due to the the /pol/tards trolling them kek.
@watcher

Last edited:
Gore sites were a lot of fun until gen z'ers came along and edgemaxxed everything.
They are completely gone... bestgore, hoodsite... all of them eventually cease due to lack of money
I think whats happening is that they have a Discord where they strategize various raids on 4Chan and specific threads. It’s funny as well because anyone who says “chud” or posts leftist garbage in general gets laughed out of the thread or just verbally shat on. I remember when /pol/ raideded /bunkerchan/, and Lefty Trannies on that site got so butthurt that they had to lockdown /leftypol/ due to the the /pol/tards trolling them kek.
And then they are like "woah its amazing how effective this meme is hahaha" after getting btfo until they go cry themselves to sleep

Yeah this place is pretty good, I wonder if many people larp as incels just so they can enjoy having a place that isn't completely cucked like the rest of the internet.

You should try omegle as well you never get banned there either and there's plenty of Jews, feminists and BLM-supporters.

Everything that normies infest slowy decays in quality or becomes absolutely ravaged overtime. That’s why I like niche hobbies and media, because normies haven’t shat it up yet.

Yeah this place is pretty good, I wonder if many people larp as incels just so they can enjoy having a place that isn't completely cucked like the rest of the internet.

You should try omegle as well you never get banned there either and there's plenty of Jews, feminists and BLM-supporters.
lmao its more fun when there's an audience though :lul:

r/chillcels discord is like this too, but they only delete my comments tbh. They never banned me

I left 4chan a while ago. After 2017, it got more and more cucked. The raids stopped, people stopped saying "nigger", and more and more bluepilled normies who thought they were too edgy for reddit showed up. Literal Bernie supporters were on 4chan. This ruined it for me and I made an Exodus. This is my new online home.

I left 4chan a while ago. After 2017, it got more and more cucked. The raids stopped, people stopped saying "nigger", and more and more bluepilled normies who thought they were too edgy for reddit showed up. Literal Bernie supporters were on 4chan. This ruined it for me and I made an Exodus. This is my new online home.
Not even reddit ever banned the words "cuck" and "soy"

That shows the level of cuckoldry that 4cuck has. The soytard mods fucking banned the words that offend them.

Not even reddit ever banned the words "cuck" and "soy"

That shows the level of cuckoldry that 4cuck has. The soytard mods fucking banned the words that offend them.
It's sad how pretty much every opportunity for people to speak their peace has been robbed.
You can't even say shit out loud anymore.
It's a sad world where I can see someone with their pants around their knees, throwing an empty bottle of .40 through a shop window, and I can't say "fucking nigger lol"

This forum is one of the few places where you can talk about reality the way it truly is.

Well they are gonna nuke this site before the EOY I guarantee you, or some FAGGOT MOD will sashay in and ban you for implying you are pro-tranny when you made a clearly anti-tranny post.

It's ironic that in this world currently our incel forum here might just become the last bastion of free speech, free thought, and free expression. The walls on the internet are closing in on us all boyos.

Last edited:

I agree, the whole internet is being censored to appeal to the special little snowflakes that they think that making up a gender is totally normal. Sorry trannies, but Down's Syndrome isn't a real gender, just saying.

Even Bestgore is down, it's being sold for like, two million? I better hope that it's not going to be brought by some BLM shill and only make the webside show violence committed against niggers and let the comments be some varient of "whitey bad, #BLM" and censor anything else that isn't globohomo related.

Well they are gonna nuke this site before the EOY I guarantee you, or some FAGGOT MOD will sashay in and ban you for implying you are pro-tranny when you made a clearly anti-tranny post.
The more mods a forum has, the shittier it is.

Every time you invite a person to be a mod, there is a chance its going to be some faggot that will ban everything they don't like.
And this forum was already taken down, since this is the temporary one... (I bet this one will eventually become the official anyway)

Even this forum is guilty of censorship. Can't talk about the race issue.

Most based place I've found so far.

What? There are people talking about race here all the time.
I made a thread talking about how insufferable nigresses are, and it got deleted and I got a 20% warning.

Whereas everywhere else on the internet, you can say you had every kind of degenerate sex - with people, animals, and objects, all at the same time even - but a single utterance of a slur and an infinitesimally offensive piece of language gets you banned.

Even this place is ironically part of the clown world.

:feelsclown:

4Chan is not what it has been.
The forum (especially /pol/) got infiltrated by a lot of lefties and glowniggers and bots.

Every place that is worth visiting is full of glowniggers, bots and infiltrators with bad intentions. Here and 4chan are full of those. Lame, man, fucking lame, the internet is getting gayer everyday.

Whereas everywhere else on the internet, you can say you had every kind of degenerate sex - with people, animals, and objects, all at the same time even - but a single utterance of a slur and an infinitesimally offensive piece of language gets you banned.

Even this place is ironically part of the clown world.

In real life nobody cares as much as people on the Internet.

In real life nobody cares as much as people on the Internet.
The internet is a curious place with respect to social phenomena. In "civil and polite society" everyone keeps what they truly think and believe to themselves, whereas on the internet people are more honest about their beliefs and opinions. The person you interact with on the internet and might never meet for real in your entire life is more real than the flesh and blood person you meet out in the physical world and may never learn their true self for as long as you know them.

M
The internet is a curious place with respect to social phenomena. In "civil and polite society" everyone keeps what they truly think and believe to themselves, whereas on the internet people are more honest about their beliefs and opinions. The person you interact with on the internet and might never meet for real in your entire life is more real than the flesh and blood person you meet out in the physical world and may never learn their true self for as long as you know them.

Mind blown

Last edited:
Same. That's part of the charm