Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] This forum is like a family to me

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I know it may sound strange from someone just coming off a near three year ban, but this forum is like a family to me :whitepill: it’s not like my real family ever liked me anyway. I was accepted here and nowhere else. it’s gotten to the point where I feel like if I somehow found a unicorn and ascended I’d feel bad because I’d have to leave the forum.

How'd you get banned for three years :feelskek:

How'd you get banned for three years :feelskek:
I thought it would be a good idea to trannymaxx. I was a teenager still and I was deluded into thinking I could get female privilege that way. Thankfully I never went down that path but I was still permed. I didn’t know if I’d be able to return, but I appealed after exactly 1000 days and got let back in.

I thought it would be a good idea to trannymaxx. I was a teenager still and I was deluded into thinking I could get female privilege that way. Thankfully I never went down that path but I was still permed. I didn’t know if I’d be able to return, but I appealed after exactly 1000 days and got let back in.
>Fell for the swedetwink meme unironically

How the hell did you come to that awful conclusion :feelskek:
I was 15-16 at the time, I didn’t know of Incels/blackpill yet, but I already saw how different foids were treated to men… so I thought maybe I could get privilege too because my life was hard. I felt that way until I was 18 and I got caught and banned, I’m glad that’s behind me though

Dammit I’m not gay, I made a shitty error in judgement as a teenager
You will always be, a normal sane men dont come to that conclusion too become a tranny

I always feel at home in places like this.

I’m the black sheep

You will always be, a normal sane men dont come to that conclusion too become a tranny
I’m not a sane man, even nowadays, I’m autistic with PTSD, not exactly sane

It's certainly the only place I've ever felt like I belong. Well, except for the original incels subreddit; in fact, I felt more at home there, than here. I miss those days. :feelsbadman:

this forum is like a cesspool

:feelsaww:
I lurked for almost one year before deciding to come on in. No other place like here.

I still remember the date... - December 17th, 2021.

Do you look feminine? Height and weight? Do you have hairy armpits?

Do you look feminine? Height and weight? Do you have hairy armpits?
5’11” about 190 pounds. I don’t look feminine. I shave my face and my armpits, but that’s about it.

5’11” about 190 pounds. I don’t look feminine. I shave my face and my armpits, but that’s about it.
Wouldn't have passed with those stats tbh.
Are you bisexual?

What got you banned for 3 years?

:feelsaww:
I lurked for almost one year before deciding to come on in. No other place like here.

I still remember the date... - December 17th, 2021.
Same

It's certainly the only place I've ever felt like I belong. Well, except for the original incels subreddit; in fact, I felt more at home there, than here. I miss those days. :feelsbadman:
discussions were more meaninful during the reddit times, maybe the way the data is laid out helps with that.

people on here cool. the larpers the edgy kids and the law enforcement people are all cool. its a chill type vybe. crack a few brews and relax

Dude wtf have you been doing for 3 years to come back here? Why not just forget the site and move on

Dude wtf have you been doing for 3 years to come back here? Why not just forget the site and move on
I tried every dating site under the sun. Went on and lived my life normally. Nothing changed.

discussions were more meaninful during the reddit times, maybe the way the data is laid out helps with that.
That, and there was a stronger feeling of brotherhood that is absent, here, because everyone is at each other's throats.