Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is infiltrated beyond repair.

Wholeheartedly agree, way too much soys and edgy normies who come here to shitpost and make fun of us. The troll influx is getting out of hand and the mods somehow don't give a single fuck and are waayyy too unforgiving.
For instance, just today I met this IT soycuck greyfag @Buddyboyocel , who has a track record of giving garbage bluepill advice and unironically shaming trucels, since according to him they ''don't try'' . He also suggested me the idea of going ER if I considered myself one lol, if that doesn't glow I don't know what it does.
@Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming Looks we may have a live one.

Create a list for me of every person you think should be banned and why? :waitwhat:

That goes for the rest of you malcontents as well. :feelsUgh:

After all if you don’t help improve the place then you’re a part of the problem. :feelsokman:
:feelshaha: tell em Fat Link

you do good work dude

What else do you expect if there is no gatekeeping on the forums except for one sex related question and some brief explanation for motif behind joining. Everybody can view the forum in its entirety and greyfags can post in every subsection from the get go. To this you also have post count enabled in the Sewers where people rack 1488 replies a day which turns posting into some retarded grindfest.

To cure this shithole just make a section for oldcels 25+ so that I don't have to read about high school sob stories.

What else do you expect if there is no gatekeeping on the forums except for one sex related question and some brief explanation for motif behind joining. Everybody can view the forum in its entirety and greyfags can post in every subsection from the get go. To this you also have post count enabled in the Sewers where people rack 1488 replies a day which turns posting into some retarded grindfest.

To cure this shithole just make a section for oldcels 25+ so that I don't have to read about high school sob stories.
Just get rid of post counts in the sewers tbh ngl ded srs.

Create a list for me of every person you think should be banned and why? :waitwhat:

That goes for the rest of you malcontents as well. :feelsUgh:

After all if you don’t help improve the place then you’re a part of the problem. :feelsokman:
Don't get me wrong @Fat Link
You do an excellent job at moderating and you are very active responding to everything whenever possible and with fun replies. I just think that for now the forum is under moderated as most staff is mostly inactive because they must be busy with real life such as studies or jobs, or both at the same time.
One active moderator for a forum with so much activity is not enough even though we can see you replying everywhere and doing your duty gracefully.

I would destroy this sites traffic :feelskek:

Anybody who says any oneitis shit gets banned for a week, if it happens 3 times, permaban, no more mentioning your oneitis, that cucked concept should not be mentioned on an incel forum

That would kill off most greycels from the get go
if you actually do that then rip 99 percent of the members here :feelskek:

@Fat Link good riddance tbh
seems like not all hope is lost yet:feelsLSD:

@Fat Link good riddance tbh
seems like not all hope is lost yet:feelsLSD:
Errr so you’re saying you’re onboard with my idea for users to draw up a list of users they think need banning and why? :waitwhat:

Cool if so. :feelsokman:

Nothing wrong killing yourself tbh

Nothing wrong killing yourself tbh
you can if you want to. i can understand why somebody would if their life was complete misery/agony, but the point is that people who encourage you to kill yourself are probably incelphobes looking to shut this place down, just want incels to die, or both

20211108 102706

this is different than just a joke

I hope they spend thousands of dollars spying on me watching me jerk off at my computer, anything I can do to get the federal government to spend even more money which will help speed up the financial bankruptcy of this corrupt joke nation. :feelsEhh::yes::yes:
Jfl wasting time and money on inkwells.

FatLink is quite good and responsive mod, every time i reported an infiltrator he gets banned in hour or two, he cant be online 24/7 and be only active mod. MentalOut was also very good yet he got so much shit from some users.

Its impossible to filter out early on fakecels and infiltrators until they sperg out, for the rest of bragging and experiences and features like tall and big dick, female friends etc without same rules for everyone and to be written rules not much can be done.

So many greycel threads which suggest:
- incels killing themselves
- incels castrating themselves
- incels cucking/betabuxxing/femboymaxxing themselves
-those faggots should be banned
-no comment
-you can try these options if you're dsperate to have sex, i'm okay with the second one

So many users who admit being:
- above 6'0
- having had female interaction/compliments
- being average looking, but "muh autism"
-i am and it did nothing for me.
-i'm one of the 4 active iranian incels that means i'm a true virgin,grew up in middle school/high school that was boys only, that means instead of learning how to interact with girls you only get bullied by those faggot students and get beat by faggot teachers.you guys have no idea what this feels like.
-being mentally ill is terrible. I have 0 social skills.

So many users denying the blackpill.
- thinking personality matters
- thinking fat ugly fucks can have gfs
- thinking dogpill isn't real

Bros, this place is DONE.
INFILTRATED beyond repair.
To say it with the words of Saint Hamudi: it's over for you.
To say it with the words of Saint ER: it's unfair, it's an injustice.

This site has no future except MOD is given to:
- @ERadicator
- @BlkPillPres
- @nice_try
- @Notorious Inkler
- @based_meme
- @Pixycel
-personality matters to some extent, even @Notorious Inkler which you said has to be a mod made a post about it
-one of my neighbors is a ugly fat shit skin and has a very good looking fiance. i have no idea how he done it.most likely rich family but i don't know
-i knew about dog-pill long before blackpill

and the mods i agree with @BlkPillPres the most,high iq user for sure. i created this question to know people here are really desperate to have sex or just sociopath asexuals? and turn out lot people here are the second one but not most. and he exposed lot of niggas here in the thread:

personality matters to some extent, even @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35245.jpg?1637238966 [/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler which you said has to be a mod made a post about it
No, you didn't get the point of my thread

No, you didn't get the point of my thread
Non chads/chadlites have to jestermax to make up for their flaws and keep their women entertained and motivated to be with them that was it right?

So many users who admit being:
- above 6'0
- having had female interaction/compliments
- being average looking, but "muh autism"
you are bluepilled, autism is a death sentence for men who aren't chad tier
- thinking dogpill isn't real
the dogpill is a meme pill you retard, there are way more men who fuck dogs compared to how many foids fuck dogs

why is it that every time a perceived problem crops up on the forum, the go to solution is always to make someone a mod(preferably someone i like teehee).

i never understand why normies are obsessed with inceldom

why is it that every time a perceived problem crops up on the forum, the go to solution is always to make someone a mod(preferably someone i like teehee).
you want to mod somebody you don't like? hey everyone! let's mod @Numb

anyway, Fat Link doesnt do a bad job, but this place kinda needs more active mods ngl

@DeepSea is an EXTREME IQ/knowledge mogger that btfo's agecucks without being edgy or misinformed as he provides sources for EVERYTHING he says. He brain mogs 90% of this forum combined to another universe and back.
I mog @DeepSea

Le mods=le gods

Jfl wasting time and money on inkwells.

FatLink is quite good and responsive mod, every time i reported an infiltrator he gets banned in hour or two, he cant be online 24/7 and be only active mod. MentalOut was also very good yet he got so much shit from some users.

Its impossible to filter out early on fakecels and infiltrators until they sperg out, for the rest of bragging and experiences and features like tall and big dick, female friends etc without same rules for everyone and to be written rules not much can be done.
:feelsjuice::yes:

Would you ban @ThoughtLessCel ? :feelshehe:
Could you guys stop reminding me about this guy lol.

I was literally confused about who you were talking about when I read the name and then I saw the small Gorilla image and remembered the retardation.

The entire point (and best part) of the ignore list is that you forget these retards even exist, don't ruin that for me lol.

I have talked about this back to august/september and NO ONE took me seriously. Now look at the website. We had an admitted female here days ago arguing with the entire forum. Trannies were registered and IT posters as well.
I said it and no one took me seriously, now look where we are. The site is useless now, just saying. I'm almost done being here. I've been talking about these recent grayfags/infiltrators for months, apart from bots, but nothing is taking seriously. Call me 2021 fag if you want but I'm a long time lurker here that only registered this year and can say that the quality went fucking downhill at the speed of light.

I'm about to leave this place. Just make @Animecel2D @kekfuel @Mainländer @ERadicator and @DeepSea mods already and we can be done with all this bullshit and purge this rat scum infesting this place.
I really appreciate it that a user as high IQ as you holdsme in such high regard, but after recent experiences elsewhere, I can finally say beyond any shadow of a doubt that I`m not cut to be a mod.

I hate the "positive thinking" ones the worst!

(You know, the positivity speaders...)

Not saying the whitepill is bad. Just saying positivity without realism is bad. It's bluepill stuff)

I concur. A place for adultcels would be appreciation..

Last edited:
Could you guys stop reminding me about this guy lol.

I was literally confused about who you were talking about when I read the name and then I saw the small Gorilla image and remembered the retardation.

The entire point (and best part) of the ignore list is that you forget these retards even exist,

I just wanted to see how you would exercise power over an imbecile like him :feelsseriously:
don't ruin that for me lol.
Source

This aged well