Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is infiltrated beyond repair.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
So many greycel threads which suggest:
- incels killing themselves
- incels castrating themselves
- incels cucking/betabuxxing/femboymaxxing themselves

So many users who admit being:
- above 6'0
- having had female interaction/compliments
- being average looking, but "muh autism"

So many users denying the blackpill.
- thinking personality matters
- thinking fat ugly fucks can have gfs
- thinking dogpill isn't real

I'm tired of argueing infiltrators about blackpill 101 facts.

Bros, this place is DONE.
INFILTRATED beyond repair.
To say it with the words of Saint Hamudi: it's over for you.
To say it with the words of Saint ER: it's unfair, it's an injustice.

This site has no future except MOD is given to:
- @ERadicator
- @BlkPillPres
- @nice_try
- @Notorious Inkler
- @based_meme
- @Pixycel

This is the only way for this site to be purified again, to be redeemed.
I know cuck administration won't do this. They're more concerned about website traffic and ad revenue than blackpill incel discussion.
This site is a literal fbi honeypot and ad revenue income.
It has nothing to do with inceldom anymore.

It's over.

Absolutely agree but you’re much too late. The writing was on the wall a long time ago. The only people that will suffer from this infiltration are the truecels.

above 6'0
Some of these even claim to hate us short guys. Imagine. Like wtf did we do? In fact you should be happy we're this short since there's less competition for you

Fatcel = volcel. :owo:

- above 6'0
- being average looking, but "muh autism
That’s over half the members now. :fuk:
All we can do with the words of @highinhibition is ”boycott and ignore fakecels, they are your enemies, we are the minority otherwise you ll get banned”.

I mean I support the choice, but I wouldn't advocate the idea for others. Most of the people who suggest it do seem to be infiltrators.
above 6'0
This is cope, and you're too dogmatic about this. I'm 6'1 and it's done precisely nothing for me personally. Multiple users/former users have seen me and all agree that I'm about a 3-3.5. If I've made it to 27 despite genuine effort to ascend without getting so much as a date, or even an indication that a female would ever be interested in me, I think it's safe to say that I'm incel.

But I would agree that height helps a lot and lets you get away with worse features, however there is a limit. I'd wager that 80% of the userbase at minimum mogs me facially, just due to how high female standards are.

I notice alot of posters ITT never reply to my threads...

Why is that exactly

can't edit you in anymore. it's over for you
Over.

I think the only solution we can actually do is just put all the kinds of fakecels you mentioned in our ignore list and reporting them.

You're better off talking to a wall than arguing with them.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
- above 6'0
And also cumskin.

Tall+cumskin= giga fakecel unless you're extremely deformed and even then you'd still mog the average ethnic/manlet :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Even as a Septembercel I agree, I get mogged here on daily basis :feelsrope:
Tallfag after tallfag, wealthmaxxers, big dick havers, obvious volcels etc.
But I suppose if they all got banned the website would be empty most of the time

Alot of the greycels are either stupid teenagers who don't actually know what the fuck being incel means, or IT member trying to get some controversial shit out of us.

I'm a 5'7'' small dicked ugly blackell wilt stretch marks, acne, gyno, receding hairline and lazy eye. I'm a greycel myself but I've been incel all my life, I didn't just decide I wanted to be incel.

As we get closer to 2022, the users keep getting worse and worse. We recently had a suggestion to allow black women on here because they are ugly JFL. This should be an automatic permaban, what the actual fuck.
View attachment 547947

Being NT and having friends matters but we have faggots on here thinking a NT social circlemaxxed normie gets more girls than a socially retarded chad.

View attachment 547945

Looks will always triumph over a person’s non physical characteristics.

Also we have people openly saying girls talk to them voluntarily meanwhile I’ve said like 5 sentences to a girl in the past 4 months and all were educational related.

Also being average looking and actually having mental issues will make you incel unless you’re tall and white. But nowadays that’s most of the userbase

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
JFL at the lookism gifs.

There are a huge amount of retarded GrAYfags joining, at a certain point actual blackpillers will become outnumbered.

Permaban anyone who has “””Female friends””” or is a blatant normalslime.

Female friends before 12 is ok with me, people aren’t as lookist when they’re young.
- @ERadicator
- @BlkPillPres
- @nice_try
- @Notorious Inkler
- @based_meme
- @Pixycel
@BlkPillPres would unironically make a great mod.

The worst part is that there are self proclaimed sex havers here

Tfw I'm apparently a fakecel despite being older and uglier than most of the users here:feelsclown:

Whatever tbh, one thing I agree with OP about is that this place is a joke much of the time.

Tfw I'm apparently a fakecel despite being older and uglier than most of the users here:feelsclown:
You're a tallfag, but you're below the new current minumum (6'2-6'3). King of Manlets, I'd you will.

Some greycels are alright as they pass the test, most of them should be purged off the forums though. We need a rigid screening process. :feelsjuice:

Its over if you weren't mentioned in the future mod section :feelsrope:

There are a huge amount of retarded GrAYfags joining, at a certain point actual blackpillers will become outnumbered.
that's already a reality.
They won't, because this site exists for one single reason: ad revenue

Some greycels are alright as they pass the test, most of them should be purged off the forums though. We need a rigid screening process. :feelsjuice:
Nah, serge needs more and more ips to sell to the fbi :feelskek:

Nah, serge needs more and more ips to sell to the fbi :feelskek:
I hope they spend thousands of dollars spying on me watching me jerk off at my computer, anything I can do to get the federal government to spend even more money which will help speed up the financial bankruptcy of this corrupt joke nation. :feelsEhh::yes::yes:

Maxresdefault

Last edited:
You're a tallfag, but you're below the new current minumum (6'2-6'3). King of Manlets, I'd you will.
:feelskek:

Yeah idk maybe female standards especially online are still going up. The thing is that nobody sane will deny that height matters, but it's not the end all be all, same goes for face as well. You can have a chad face at 5'2 but you're still 5'2. Females want at least average on the whole package, and if the only thing you have going for you is slightly above average height (if it even is above average among younger people in some locations), well it's not going to do much for you.

As I mentioned in another post, I don't have a single good facial feature, only varying degrees of bad.

They ironically don’t care unless you go do what Jay Black does but he was a normie that took shit into his own hands
There are some days I'm expecting a knock at my door any week now of some dumbass law enforcement official who will say,

"We're here today because we're concerned about a specific website you post on where you're an active poster there."

JFL, I have rehearsed in my own mind exactly what I would say to those mentally incompetent fuck heads. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:

100% - Permaban Requested
You said it friend

JFL at the lookism gifs.

Female friends before 12 is ok with me, people aren’t as lookist when they’re young.

@BlkPillPres would unironically make a great mod.
I would destroy this sites traffic :feelskek:

Anybody who says any oneitis shit gets banned for a week, if it happens 3 times, permaban, no more mentioning your oneitis, that cucked concept should not be mentioned on an incel forum

That would kill off most greycels from the get go

There are some days I'm expecting a knock at my door any week now of some dumbass law enforcement official who will say,

"We're here today because we're concerned about a specific website you post on where you're an active poster there."

JFL, I have rehearsed in my own mind exactly what I would say to those mentally incompetent fuck heads. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:
I would open the door and say "cope, if you don't have a search warrant just btfo you damned glowies".

Well put brocel, also idk why but I didn't get a notification for this thread.

it's like 99% of GrAYs now are infiltrators or alts of past users that where rightfully banned. Seems like there's only so many actual incels left on this site. We'll probably be one of the last generations on this site before it becomes completely pozzed and they start letting in fem"cels", gays, and other people that will ruin the site.
need a purge

Last edited:
I would open the door and say "cope, if you don't have a search warrant just btfo you damned glowies".
I would open the door and say, "Am I being arrested? If not, good day you fucking cunt."
Then proceed to slam the door shut on them. :lul::lul::lul::yes:

it's like 99% of GrAYs now are infiltrators or alts of past users that where rightfully banned. Seems like there's only so many actual incels left on this site. We'll probably be one of the last generations on this site before it becomes completely pozzed and they start letting in fem"cels", gays, and other people that will ruin the site.
:feelsjuice::yes::yes:

Last edited:
Agree. I was flaming with a blatant foid last night.

All of the mentioned brocels would.
This site needs a massive purge, or it will just be reddit 2.0.
Maybe it already is tbh tbh.
But the purge won't happen. Ad revenue is everything.
If anyone of you brocels wants to start a truecel community, pls invite me.
It's honestly over for realcels truecels, because not even on forums like this we're safe from normie bluepillers.

Anybody who says any oneitis shit gets banned for a week, if it happens 3 times, permaban, no more mentioning your oneitis, that cucked concept should not be mentioned on an incel forum

That would kill off most greycels from the get go
Would you ban @ThoughtLessCel ? :feelshehe:

It's already pozzed. The HIV hasn't become full-blown AIDS yet, but at this rate, we're going to get there probably around next spring. We've fought the horde and kept them back for this long. The mindless, blue pilled horde is relentless.

It's already pozzed. The HIV hasn't become full-blown AIDS yet, but at this rate, we're going to get there probably around next spring. We've fought the horde and kept them back for this long. The mindless, blue pilled horde is relentless.
I know:fuk::feelsrope:
If anyone of you brocels wants to start a truecel community, pls invite me.

- above 6'0

- @ERadicator
- @BlkPillPres
- @nice_try
- @Notorious Inkler
- @based_meme
- @Pixycel

I know cuck administration won't do this. They're more concerned about website traffic and ad revenue than blackpill incel discussion.

It's over.
I have talked about this back to august/september and NO ONE took me seriously. Now look at the website. We had an admitted female here days ago arguing with the entire forum. Trannies were registered and IT posters as well.
I said it and no one took me seriously, now look where we are. The site is useless now, just saying. I'm almost done being here. I've been talking about these recent grayfags/infiltrators for months, apart from bots, but nothing is taking seriously. Call me 2021 fag if you want but I'm a long time lurker here that only registered this year and can say that the quality went fucking downhill at the speed of light.

I'm about to leave this place. Just make @Animecel2D @kekfuel @Mainländer @ERadicator and @DeepSea mods already and we can be done with all this bullshit and purge this rat scum infesting this place.

I have talked about this back to august/september and NO ONE took me seriously. Now look at the website. We had an admitted female here days ago arguing with the entire forum. Trannies were registered and IT posters as well.
I said it and no one took me seriously, now look where we are. The site is useless now, just saying. I'm almost done being here. I've been talking about these recent grayfags/infiltrators for months, apart from bots, but nothing is taking seriously. Call me 2021 fag if you want but I'm a long time lurker here that only registered this year and can say that the quality went fucking downhill at the speed of light.

I'm about to leave this place. Just make @Animecel2D @kekfuel @Mainländer @ERadicator and @DeepSea mods already and we can be done with all this bullshit and purge this rat scum infesting this place.
I forgot to mention you on the MODs list, sry
@DeepSea too

I forgot to mention you on the MODs list, sry
@DeepSea too
@DeepSea is an EXTREME IQ/knowledge mogger that btfo's agecucks without being edgy or misinformed as he provides sources for EVERYTHING he says. He brain mogs 90% of this forum combined to another universe and back.

@DeepSea is an EXTREME IQ/knowledge mogger that btfo's agecucks without being edgy or misinformed as he provides sources for EVERYTHING he says. He brain mogs 90% of this forum combined to another universe and back.
Fucking insane online time to post ratio.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes::yes:

Yeah, I told @kanyepilled BP will go mainstream soon enough, but it will become diluted.

Best if this site remains clean, people should lurk before signing up. I see alts popping up all the time, I just put them on ignore since I don’t have the energy to report them.

Last edited:

- above 6'0

- @ERadicator
- @BlkPillPres
- @nice_try
- @Notorious Inkler
- @based_meme
- @Pixycel

It's over.
Create a list for me of every person you think should be banned and why? :waitwhat:

That goes for the rest of you malcontents as well. :feelsUgh:

After all if you don’t help improve the place then you’re a part of the problem. :feelsokman:

@Fat Link is doing a pretty good job at whacking these faggots already, sure the site is somewhat under moderated due to the lack of active staff and yes it would be a good idea for the generalissimo sergeant to appoint 1 more modcel who is truly dedicated and proven to be worthy of such a title IMO. I just don't think that someone would be me, because then I would become something I hate. In all my years of being on the internet, I have never seen eye-to-eye with mods & admins on every platform I've been apart of and I'd like to keep it that way :society:
also imagine doing it for free jfl :feelshaha:, no offence @Fat Link :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
@Fat Link is doing a pretty good job at whacking these faggots already, sure the site is somewhat under moderated due to the lack of active staff and yes it would be a good idea for the generalissimo sergeant to appoint 1 more modcel who is truly dedicated and proven to be worthy of such a title IMO. I just don't think that someone would be me, because then I would become something I hate. In all my years of being on the internet, I have never seen eye-to-eye with mods & admins on every platform I've been apart of and I'd like to keep it that way :society:
also imagine doing it for free jfl :feelshaha:, no offence @Fat Link :feelsjuice:
this.
Fat Link=bro

Wholeheartedly agree, way too much soys and edgy normies who come here to shitpost and make fun of us. The troll influx is getting out of hand and the mods somehow don't give a single fuck and are waayyy too unforgiving.
For instance, just today I met this IT soycuck greyfag @Buddyboyocel , who has a track record of giving garbage bluepill advice and unironically shaming trucels, since according to him they ''don't try'' . He also suggested me the idea of going ER if I considered myself one lol, if that doesn't glow I don't know what it does.