Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is full of normie cucks

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Just change the topic from feminism to vaccines and you get the same pro-establishment asslicking you can get from redditors.

Lol bunch of materialistic ameritards. Someone only needs to change the topic from obvious idiocy like feminism or LGBT to supposedly health-related problems and you just jump into the mainstream narrative ready to suck dicks and to submit.

Controlling you midwit ameritard occidencucks is so easy it's fucking funny

American

Gettyimages 1213059561 1024x1024

I :heart: United States.

its over for incels with normie mindsets

Just change the topic from feminism to vaccines and you get the same pro-establishment asslicking you can get from redditors.

Lol bunch of materialistic ameritards. Someone only needs to change the topic from obvious idiocy like feminism or LGBT to supposedly health-related problems and you just jump into the mainstream narrative ready to suck dicks and to submit.

Controlling you midwit ameritard occidencucks is so easy it's fucking funny
I just do not care about your rightwing schizoid COPE bullshit. I am not in some alright right cult. I am here because my GENETICS are a dead end. No one made it this way, it's just a natural phenomena. There is no conspiracy. I do not even blame chads beckys staceys for acting how they do anymore than I blame some bear for killing someone. I would do tjhe same if I were them. However, I got an unlucky hand and now I am here to wallow and cope about it, none of you schizos are going to change the world so just accept that things change, societies evolve and what we have now is not ontologically worse than anything we had before.

I just do not care about your rightwing schizoid COPE bullshit. I am not in some alright right cult. I am here because my GENETICS are a dead end. No one made it this way, it's just a natural phenomena. There is no conspiracy. I do not even blame chads beckys staceys for acting how they do anymore than I blame some bear for killing someone. I would do tjhe same if I were them. However, I got an unlucky hand and now I am here to wallow and cope about it, none of you schizos are going to change the world so just accept that things change, societies evolve and what we have now is not ontologically worse than anything we had before.
I am not even in the right you big idiot. I actually support illegal immigration. You big fucking tard

PS: labeling people who disagree with you as "right wing" as an insult is top tier ameritard normie reddit retardation
Based people

I am not even in the right you big idiot. I actually support illegal immigration. You big fucking tard

PS: labeling people who disagree with you as "right wing" as an insult is top tier ameritard normie reddit retardation
ok sry not right wing schizo. healing crystals hippy astrology schizo then, cus those are the only 2 anti vax phenos

Normies don't know anything about feminism or vaccines :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Another insufferable nigger

if you don't want to hear different opinions from you, you are the same of the redditors

:feelsaww: Can't wait to get my booster shot. @Transcended Trucel
Based and giga vaxxxed pilled. I got a new vaccine TDAP(for whooping cough), this Tuesday and once again no real symptoms. Anti vaxxers are giga copers, they can't accept the truth.
ok sry not right wing schizo. healing crystals hippy astrology schizo then, cus those are the only 2 anti vax phenos
based and gigavaxx pilled cel

Based and giga vaxxxed pilled. I got a new vaccine TDAP(for whooping cough), this Tuesday and once again no real symptoms. Anti vaxxers are giga copers, they can't accept the truth.
The truth is that this faccine is shit. Utterly useless if not poisonous. I'll be glad to Catch Covid instead since you develop a much better immunity and recovery faster (also you big idiot the effects are dangerous mainly long term) since i am under 30 .

Oh and i got all the vaccines when i was younger. I am just against THIS vaccine. Big idiot
Keep crying you barking vaccine dog
White ameritards are the scum of this World. I tipe BLM will destroy and rape them
if you don't want to hear different opinions from you, you are the same of the redditors
I want to hear them i am just mocking them. Big brain here i see
:feelsaww: Can't wait to get my booster shot. @Transcended Trucel
Get Ready forse your 4th booster. Enjoy globohomo clownworld

Last edited:
Utterly useless if not poisonous. I'll be glad to Catch Covid instead since you develop a much better immunity and recovery faster (also you big idiot the effects are dangerous mainly long term)
To anyone reading this, please be aware that the above post is incorrect.- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are effective and safe.- They also have no long-term side effects.

They also have no long-term side effects.
Not arguing, but how do we know since said "long-term" has yet to elapse considering how young they are? Maybe it's gonna be like with other meds, where somebody eventually gets a stroke, they're not sure why, and they amend the fine print to include that as a hazard.
you just jump into the mainstream narrative
This isn't a contrarian forum, we're incels with no particular allegiance to any narrative.

I thought anti-vaxx was a low iq red-state inbreed position to have,

Wouldn't it be better to talk about vaccines in the lounge?