Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is dying

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Everyday we inch closer to only having sub 100 users online on average. Soon this fed deradicaliztion honeypot will be dead.

dfygfqp-f9f969f4-216f-4fc3-80c2-df40cb26daee.jpg

every good thing comes to an end.

Everyday we inch closer to only having sub 100 users online on average. Soon this fed deradicaliztion honeypot will be dead.
It doesn't surprise me. We subhumans are a minority. The rest are normie teenagers who get bored and come here to spew some hate, then come back to the Looksmaxxing forum.

Tbh in a sense it already is dead because the modern userbase doesn't have anywhere near the level of character, personality or culture that the old userbase did and there's no reason to care about most of them regardless of their number

It's still nice to have this place around though even as it is. It's kind of hilarious how university students and journalists worldwide mass produce hysterical articles about this community which is literally like a few dozen people

It doesn't surprise me. We subhumans are a minority. The rest are normie teenagers who get bored and come here to spew some hate, then come back to the Looksmaxxing forum.
It's always been like that.
I think the edgelord teencels just got bored I think. Once summer is over there will be more users.

of mass-produced products only a minority fail. the majority pass quality control. that's why we're here.

Maybe if mods stopped banning people without explanation there’d be more activity.