Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is boring as shit

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Did everyone move to another forum or are they on Discord or something? Am I the only retard still posting here?

nope, this forum isn't boring

But are there any other places to go to?

Did everyone move to another forum or are they on Discord or something? Am I the only retard still posting here?
It's just very different people every 3 months or so.

Nah most of the ogs left. It's either actually trucels or the majority being fakecels larping

Bro, this forum includes you too if anything it's also your fault. Either way, I love this forums since I read so many great high IQ posts here

There is no way for this forum to NOT be boring, this is a forum for incels and full of incels, incels live an awful, boring and miserable life of loneliness and frustration, this anguish is expressed on the forum; fortunately this sentiment is better to see than the feeling of happiness, sexual satisfaction and priviledge that other forums for non-incels expresses. So, even if it is boring, it is still better than all of the other forums that exist, even if it is not perfect.

There is no way for this forum to NOT be boring, this is a forum for incels and full of incels, incels live an awful, boring and miserable life of loneliness and frustration, this anguish is expressed on the forum; fortunately this sentiment is better to see than the feeling of happiness, sexual satisfaction and priviledge that other forums for non-incels expresses. So, even if it is boring, it is still better than all of the other forums that exist, even if it is not perfect.

most of the good posters were prob normies

I agree, especially when the same topics get rehashed several times.

Too busy all around. I've been trying to get as much WoW in as possible everyday and its fucking up my sleep schedule big time.

I'm sure I'll be shit posting here come weekend. All of the normies, chads, and stacies will be out and about enjoying each other and the sunshine while I rot in my dark bedroom with WoW and shit post on this forum.

Anyone know the tale of the .net version of this forum? Is it a breakaway forum or something? Not a troll or a spammer just wondering is all.

Let's say that I don't find this forum exceptional but it can help to pass the time and anyway what do you expect from a bunch of losers facing this degenerate society ? :feelsaww:

I’m still here and yeah mostly pschos are here these days

I want to ascend and leave this place asap:feelskek::feelskek:

Sometimes it’s good just to take brakes from it. It can be refreshing coming back after a while or if you’re feeling extra miserable and lonely sometimes

tbh.

Most come, stay for a few months, then leave via ascension or just giving up and finding something else to do. Only the trucels stay in this forum for several years. I’m from all the way back in 2019 and finding members that have been here as long or longer than me are rare

It gives me comfort to post details of my history here.

Internet forum=/=infinite source of dopamine

Internet forum=/=infinite source of dopamine
And that is one of the reasons why its better then mainstream "social" media like Reddit and Twitter.

if you want it to be more fun then be the change you want to see.

And that is one of the reasons why its better then mainstream "social" media like Reddit and Twitter.
jfl you joined yesterday
but you're right
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

i make high IQ posts sometimes but frequently my depression prevents me from putting the effort to continue the conversation and i go for days without posting anything other than a few shitposts