Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is a failure

I don't disagree with that, but when some of the angry and heartbroken are just shitting out their mouths about "naming the Jew", and how every single thing on Earth is cucked, having morals is cucked, stone the gays etc., and then when you try to talk to them they just screech REDDITSOYMUHSJWREEECUCK, I give up. I have better things to do, even as an incel.

Most people do, but I got nothin' goin' on.

Yeah i think cognitive dissonance arises when your subconsciousness and consciousness are in conflict. Thats why lot of women who orgasmed during rape are left feeling confused regarding their true feelings about the rape. On a conscious (psychological) level she felt disgusted, humiliated and degraded, but on a subconscious (physical) level she enjoyed it. That cognitive dissonance is why it takes the rape victim quite some time (few weeks to few months) to register what really happened and then when they actually report it to the authorities, they feel guilty about doing so, because in her subconsciousness AT THE CORE she knows she enjoyed it no matter the revulsion she felt in her consciousness ON THE SURFACE.
Your comment could be summed up pretty nicely: They enjoy rape but are in denial about it.

Not open for further replies.

when some of the angry and heartbroken are just shitting out their mouths about "naming the Jew", and how every single thing on Earth is cucked, having morals is cucked, stone the gays etc., and then when you try to talk to them they just screech REDDITSOYMUHSJWREEECUCK, I give up. I have better things to do, even as an incel.
The bluepilled things that are considered "moral" by normies are in fact cucked. Like paying taxes to fund used single mom hoes.

Let's say I enjoy picking my nose but if some random person comes up and stabs his/her/it fingers in my nostrils n started digging, I will be so pissed.

However, if my oneitis did that to me, I would still be pissed but maybe somehow enjoy it at the same time.:forcedsmile:

I agree.
Not saying that @BlkPillPres is the golden standart of high Q incel post.

The thing is this website is not independant . You know what i mean?
It is meanagirie monitoring by FBI faggots.
It is sell out too.

We have to move into deep web.

Make pretty thots sexually desire me

You are my alt
Dwadwaddddad

Im genetic failure

We all are tbh

It never begun.

Who gives a shit

This forum is a ladder

i am a failure tbh

Good thread
It is tbh.

Granted, offtopic is suitable for "turbo autism", but I suppose shitposts in inceldom discussion are not

I like this forum a lot thank you all mods and regular posters!

So mods basically allow autistic retards to shitpost and pollute this forum with turbo autism everywhere but the moment @BlkPillPres posts a high IQ thread, it gets deleted? This forum is a joke, don't expect society to take inceldom seriously when all they see on this forum are retarded fuckers turning everything into a meme.
The forum went to the shitter after 2021 tbh.

Necessary bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back