Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum improve your life or just waste your time ?

SomeDoomerEnergy

SomeDoomerEnergy

Banned
-
I personally improved my English and learned that I was not crazy, there are men who are rejected forever from the market of relationships and sex and you what this forum has brought you ?

I am just coping until I rope.

Yeah bro I mewed and became a total chad :soy:

Waste my time but I wanted to

Same as you. I keep coming back because i made friends.

There is no such a thing like wasting time. One can state he wastes time if one doesn't want to do something but yet continues to do, but y'all don't think like that.

You look at it from societal standards that sitting here on this forum is waste of time because X Y Z others do, so you should too and if not you should be ashamed of yourself.

a waste of time but so is everything else. nothing matters when you rot 24/7

Most people are just chilling here waiting to die man

Partially. I rely on the site more than I would've in my original state.

I personally improved my English

This should help you:

Political Terms:

Might step away myself. I’m more negative lately I’m noticing.

Improved, and it gives me a sense of belonging since there’s thousands of other men who suffer like me and share the same views as me, it feels great to know I’m not alone. Even if I’m not liked much because of my grey rank.

I personally improved my English and learned that I was not crazy, there are men who are rejected forever from the market of relationships and sex and you what this forum has brought you ?
This forum made my life much worse

but its the only place where I can at least discuss any of my issues without receiving ban or dismissal lol but then again I am reminded most people here cant relate to my issues since they are faking their shit so I dont know if its even worth it.

I am lurking here sine 2018 and finally made the decision to join this year.

i was reading Braincels on Reddit since 2017 or so, i knew this forum from links from there to here.

Braincels and this forum put me into some dark places from time to time, but in the end it helped me.

It helped me to realise that i am not insane.

It broke the sway of Normie Gaslighting over my life and mind , and i will be forever thankful for that.:dab:

Waste of time for self improvement cels

This forum made my life much worse

but its the only place where I can at least discuss any of my issues without receiving ban or dismissal lol but then again I am reminded most people here cant relate to my issues since they are faking their shit so I dont know if its even worth it.
Spending time on here became a self fulfilling prophecy, I wasted what little time I had to improve.

Spending time on here became a self fulfilling prophecy, I wasted what little time I had to improve.
So true bro

Look at my hours spend

wtf I could have been so productive with this time

its over

but I wont lie to myself i would probably waste it other way jfl

I have learned so much from here and continue to learn. It has given me a great framework when thinking on past events.

I have heard of Incels in the past before knowing they were Incels.

Last edited:
It's a form of relaxation for me. Almost like meditation. Still can't believe I already have 36 days of online time.

So true bro

Look at my hours spend

wtf I could have been so productive with this time

its over

but I wont lie to myself i would probably waste it other way jfl
I wanna go back to 2020, I'm leaving this site soon.

Pretty much just wasting my time lol

Yes it's been a very good use of time.

Other than my mom and dad these people are the only ones I really talk to.

Waste of time 100%, but this is the only place i can talk about BP stuff.

Same. I don’t really have any other outlets to effectively discuss the blackpill (trust me, I’ve tried to convince redpillers, but they never learn).

I'd rather be chilling in discussions here even if it gets a little repetitive, instead of wasting my time mindlessly consuming content on reddit or something. Since I joined last week it's my new evening routine to put on my favorite music and post shit here with you guys.

It's nice to talk to like-minded people, 4chan is shit up by normalfags now so I've migrated to here
This place is much easier on the psyche when compared to boards on 4chan like /r9k/ that drop morale like a boulder off a cliff. At least there is a sense of kinship here with less gaslighters who want to invalidate your life experiences.

[UWSL]For me it's not a waste of time. There are so many people here who have the same or similar problems as me. I don't feel so alone since I've been here.[/UWSL]