Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum gives us the illusion of "I'm not alone"

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
You think that the users of this forum are your incel brocels, but really they are strangers that don't give a fuck about you or me. If we rope tomorrow the rest of the forum won't give a solid fuck, maybe someone would say "I'm always so sorry when a brocel Rope" but he really don't give a fuck

Also I add in the scenario of which One member of this forum can choose: you get a loyal gf and the members of the forum Will die tortured for days, I won't but I think that the 90% of the forum would Say Yes, I think that the people here wouldn't care to make all the users here brutally suffer to get a girlfriend, I won't do It, but most of the forum would

Also, 90% of this forum are in relationships, volcels at best, or been in relationships in the past, and they LARP, so if you are here too feel that at least someone else Is suffering like you, you won't cause the majority of this forum are feds and fakecels, I think also females that larp as males

Maybe me and you can relate to the 10% of Active users, Just maybe

Also consider that we are fucking rare, all women and 95% of males are fucking and have families so we are behind others in every aspect, its bullshit that sub8 males don't fuck, that the 80% of males are incels

How the human race Will go if thats was true

We are suffering and we can relate to few males that's the sad truth

You think that the users of this forum are your incel brocels, but really they are strangers that don't give a fuck about you or me. If we rope tomorrow the rest of the forum won't give a solid fuck, maybe someone would say "I'm always so sorry when a brocel Rope" but he really don't give a fuck

Also I add in the scenario of which One member of this forum can choose: you get a loyal gf and the members of the forum Will die tortured for days, I won't but I think that the 90% of the forum would Say Yes, I think that the people here wouldn't care to make all the users here brutally suffer to get a girlfriend, I won't do It, but most of the forum would

Also, 90% of this forum are in relationships, volcels at best, or been in relationships in the past, and they LARP, so if you are here too feel that at least someone else Is suffering like you, you won't cause the majority of this forum are feds and fakecels, I think also females that larp as males

Maybe me and you can relate to the 10% of Active users, Just maybe

Also consider that we are fucking rare, all women and 95% of males are fucking and have families so we are behind others in every aspect, its bullshit that sub8 males don't fuck, that the 80% of males are incels

How the human race Will go if thats was true

We are suffering and we can relate to few males that's the sad truth
I'm totally not alone.

This forum is both relieving and depressing in a way.

Everyone apart from me is a fakecel

yeah, just try looking at it as a bunch of self-interested bored people entertaining each other.
you won't find the oneitis version of a bro here
ur my oneitis

yeah, just try looking at it as a bunch of self-interested bored people entertaining each other.
you won't find the oneitis version of a bro here
Can I be your poochie cute bear?

Originally your just sitting there alone infront of a screen

You know it's over when you are arguing over who the bigger incel is :feelsrope:
Well based on the fact you sound like a fakecel from the voice thread and you joined like 3 days ago, Id say you are the fakecel

Well based on the fact you sound like a fakecel from the voice thread and you joined like 3 days ago, Id say you are the fakecel
I sound like a 16 year old, I legit got bullied on roblox voice chat a couple days ago LMAO

Most of them are just here to make fun of Truecels like me and a few others

It’s comforting having other people in the same place as you, but you’ll likely never feel close to them as the sites users churn every few months

That is why you do not engage in any of the offered sociability, especially the discord, anything you reveal here will be used against you later.

I have nowhere else to go, man.

For me its either this forum, some other Autistic forum or trolling Private Facebook Groups.
Nobody else wants to talk to me.

Even if all you wrote is true, there'd still be 10% to bond with. And even if it's just a paltry 1%, that's still more than I'll find out in the real world.

yes. its also very sus that most active users 80% approx. are accounts created in 2022 and 2023. Its mostly edgy kids who eventually ascend and move on