Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This forum gets trolled too easily by fake shit

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Idk if its just confirmation bias or something else or what but this forum just gets trolled by scripted videos/bait posts/LARPs without fail every time. I guarantee if I posted some clickbait video like "CHEATING PRANK GONE WRONG!! GONE SEXUAL OMG POLICE CALLED??" in ID right now and said "Holy shit.... This video is insane, it shows the blackpill, what a cheating whore..." there would be multiple people in the comments taking it 100% seriously

Idk this is just a thing I noticed. Some of you guys just need to remember that people make shit up on the internet

it's probably the autism

so true.

half the people on here are IT iq level

It's what happens when you have a user base of low IQ autistic males with extremely low attention spans. That's why I left last year, no point making effort posts when the only reply you will get is "High IQ" or "Didn't read".

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
It's what happens when you have a user base of low IQ autistic males with extremely low attention spans. That's why I left last year, no point making effort posts when the only reply you will get is "High IQ" or "Didn't read".
Most ppl replying High IQ are actually the ppl who don't read. Those who reply didn't read had to read it in order to make sure it was a "didn't read" kind of thread. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Most ppl replying High IQ are actually the ppl who don't read. Those who reply didn't read had to read it in order to make sure it was a "didn't read" kind of thread. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
This forum also have zoomers who weedmaxxx 24/7 so they will also do shit plus the autistic teenagers plus shitposts equals inkwel.piss

High IQ

That's too complicated. :feelstastyman:

Brutal truth. You would think blackpillers could see through the smoke and mirrors/bullshit but apparently not because the vast majority of people here seem to have a lower IQ than me :feelsclown:

Idk if its just confirmation bias or something else or what but this forum just gets trolled by scripted videos/bait posts/LARPs without fail every time. I guarantee if I posted some clickbait video like "CHEATING PRANK GONE WRONG!! GONE SEXUAL OMG POLICE CALLED??" in ID right now and said "Holy shit.... This video is insane, it shows the blackpill, what a cheating whore..." there would be multiple people in the comments taking it 100% seriously

Idk this is just a thing I noticed. Some of you guys just need to remember that people make shit up on the internet
I noticed this too but I just go along with it for the entertainment value. Entertainment/Ragebait/Exaggeration > actual reality of the situation imo.
Brutal truth. You would think blackpillers could see through the smoke and mirrors/bullshit but apparently not because the vast majority of people here seem to have a lower IQ than me :feelsclown:
Cope, many of us suspect ragebait to be fake or exaggerated but go with it. As accepting rage bait as reality makes you feel something. Rage and hate are powerful feelings which give a high. Far better being a boring cynical realistic cuck who says that ragebait is fake/troll/LARP.

If some handicap decides to fabricate bullshit to get momentarily short-lasting attention from the crowd who is prepared to throw fire, flame and stones to cultivate the entertainment which is periodic relief from the monotonous and unvaried atmosphere of the forum then the only thing he deserves is to be put under the guillotine[UWSL]. this forum isn't meta.[/UWSL]

A bunch of ableism in the replies.

A bunch of ableism in the replies.
Ok Mr. I had non paid sex. You’re acting like people on here are all socially retarded, I just don’t make it in the looks department. I don’t have some bullshit mental reason as to why I can’t get laid. All that’s preventing me from having sex are a few inches of height and more bones in my face.

How am I supposed to let op know that his post was high iq?

This forum also have zoomers who weedmaxxx 24/7 so they will also do shit plus the autistic teenagers plus shitposts equals inkwel.piss
It's been studied that weed can lower someone's IQ.

So many obvious LARPs get posted here every month and people eat it up JFL

Poe's Law :dafuckfeels:

Honestly, you're trolling yourselves. There's so much irrational shit on this forum that it devalues anything worth being taken seriously.

that's why i need other niggas to point out it's LARP for me :feelsaww:

Assuming a PUA cold approach video is fake/paid actresses without solid evidence is cope. BIG cope.

The kind of cope basement dwelling losercels like to indulge in.
Jus sayin

Assuming a PUA cold approach video is fake/paid actresses without solid evidence is cope. BIG cope.

The kind of cope basement dwelling losercels like to indulge in.
Jus sayin
Yeah I can’t think of any reason why a video of a guy approaching random girls on the street and every single one unanimously wanting to suck his dick and give him her number instantly would be staged:feelskek::feelskek: You would have to be a basement dwelling loser to not automatically believe that’s real by default:p