Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum feels dead

A

Arab

Banned
-
The activity that was in the first few days it gone. Its a ghost town now.

lol what are you talking about

We're all dead inside because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

Grotesque said:
We're all dead inside because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

I couldnt bother to sign in tbh lurking is fun

Arab said:

I see people posting like wildfire. It must have been a barnstorm a few days ago if this is considered inactive. I wasn't here a few days ago so I don't know what you dandiprats were doing that was so frenzied but for an old man like me this is almost too fast to keep up with.

Hopefully that means Lookism has left and the r/Incels posters can come out now.

I sure don't see it, I'm seeing multiple threads being posted in from 2-3 minutes ago.

Seems active to me. The speed alone is enough for me to stick around. I can't believe I posted on jewbear's website for so long, his cryptomining made that piece of shit site so slow it was unbearable.

It's fine, but the posts move insanely fast

Hard to get good, all-inclusive conversations going on specific topics

Would have preferred our own voat sub to this forum by an order of magnitude, and I tried many, many times to get one going, have the mods sticky it on reddit (it wouldn't have even been my v/sub), but everyone had their head up their asses so now we're left with this piece of crap site

Mr_Mercedes said:
It's fine, but the posts move insanely fast

Hard to get good, all-inclusive conversations going on specific topics

Would have preferred our own voat sub to this forum by an order of magnitude, and I tried many, many times to get one going, have the mods sticky it on reddit (it wouldn't have even been my v/sub), but everyone had their head up their asses so now we're left with this piece of crap site

This please, someone pls add reason to the mods.

@mental_out @azavii

This is the fastest forum I ever been on. New replies every minute. It isn't any more dead than /r/incels was.

mental_out said:
Voats trash and the subs there have the same problem reddit did, which is they get brigaded to shit by idiots. There's an 8chan that's been made though as a potential alt.
I volunteer as an mod, we will just apply the same rule that in reddit, retard posting retard banned.

mental_out said:
Voats trash and the subs there have the same problem reddit did, which is they get brigaded to shit by idiots. There's an 8chan that's been made though as a potential alt.

They wouldn't have been able to 'out-brigade' us.  Had we planned it right, we would have had significant volume

Shit, like I said, this site is doing very well volume-wise

We had like two weeks to prepare a voat sub, with a competent mod-team, but I guess ppl just dont give enough of a fuck, blows my mind. Its not like we couldn't have done BOTH, voat and this site. Its just like having a subreddit and a discord for your little club

And anyone who didnt know r/incels was 100% going to get banned after the rule-change is a literal gork

Arab said:

I attribute any decrease in true-cel activity to how shitty this site is LOL

GeneticDysfunction said:
I couldnt bother to sign in tbh lurking is fun

I lurked for a few days, I saw all the crap on Reddit and didn’t even know this existed until shit went down. I didn’t know so many guys out there were going through the same thing. Nice to have a community to identify with.

I like wearing hijab it looks badass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back