Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum feels dead

A

Arab

Recruit
★★★
20h 29m
The activity that was in the first few days it gone. Its a ghost town now.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
lol what are you talking about

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
We're all dead inside because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

G

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
7d 22h 45m
Grotesque said:
We're all dead inside because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

I couldnt bother to sign in tbh lurking is fun

FateIsABitch

FateIsABitch

Greycel
Arab said:

I see people posting like wildfire. It must have been a barnstorm a few days ago if this is considered inactive. I wasn't here a few days ago so I don't know what you dandiprats were doing that was so frenzied but for an old man like me this is almost too fast to keep up with.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Hopefully that means Lookism has left and the r/Incels posters can come out now.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
106d 7h 34m
I sure don't see it, I'm seeing multiple threads being posted in from 2-3 minutes ago.

nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Seems active to me. The speed alone is enough for me to stick around. I can't believe I posted on jewbear's website for so long, his cryptomining made that piece of shit site so slow it was unbearable.

Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
36m
It's fine, but the posts move insanely fast

Hard to get good, all-inclusive conversations going on specific topics

Would have preferred our own voat sub to this forum by an order of magnitude, and I tried many, many times to get one going, have the mods sticky it on reddit (it wouldn't have even been my v/sub), but everyone had their head up their asses so now we're left with this piece of crap site

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Mr_Mercedes said:
It's fine, but the posts move insanely fast

Hard to get good, all-inclusive conversations going on specific topics

Would have preferred our own voat sub to this forum by an order of magnitude, and I tried many, many times to get one going, have the mods sticky it on reddit (it wouldn't have even been my v/sub), but everyone had their head up their asses so now we're left with this piece of crap site

This please, someone pls add reason to the mods.

@mental_out @azavii

P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
This is the fastest forum I ever been on. New replies every minute. It isn't any more dead than /r/incels was.

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
mental_out said:
Voats trash and the subs there have the same problem reddit did, which is they get brigaded to shit by idiots. There's an 8chan that's been made though as a potential alt.
I volunteer as an mod, we will just apply the same rule that in reddit, retard posting retard banned.

Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
36m
mental_out said:
Voats trash and the subs there have the same problem reddit did, which is they get brigaded to shit by idiots. There's an 8chan that's been made though as a potential alt.

They wouldn't have been able to 'out-brigade' us.  Had we planned it right, we would have had significant volume

Shit, like I said, this site is doing very well volume-wise

We had like two weeks to prepare a voat sub, with a competent mod-team, but I guess ppl just dont give enough of a fuck, blows my mind. Its not like we couldn't have done BOTH, voat and this site. Its just like having a subreddit and a discord for your little club

And anyone who didnt know r/incels was 100% going to get banned after the rule-change is a literal gork

Arab said:

I attribute any decrease in true-cel activity to how shitty this site is LOL

Ittybittyincel

Ittybittyincel

Greycel
GeneticDysfunction said:
I couldnt bother to sign in tbh lurking is fun

I lurked for a few days, I saw all the crap on Reddit and didn’t even know this existed until shit went down. I didn’t know so many guys out there were going through the same thing. Nice to have a community to identify with.