Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum attracts weird mofos

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
not talking aboutautists, who are fairly normal, but there are fur faggots, brony pony fucker faggots, there was that turbo pedocel nathan larson and a couple years ago there was a guy who was proud about fucking female horses :fuk:why cant you weirdass niggas be normal. shiet

yeah yesterday some guy was posting some weird shit on a forum

Stop norm shaming

The consequences of no pussy have been a disaster for these niggas
there was a guy who was proud about fucking female horses :fuk:
@netzachcel thoughts on fucking horses? He also had maggots in the pocket pussy he had.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:bluepill:

the social outcast forum has deranged people on occasion? why cant they just be normalllllllllll:soy::soy:

not talking aboutautists, who are fairly normal, but there are fur faggots, brony pony fucker faggots, there was that turbo pedocel nathan larson and a couple years ago there was a guy who was proud about fucking female horses :fuk:why cant you weirdass niggas be normal. shiet
Your new name is Jasper

Let them be free and have fun, unfortunately they cant do whatever they want

damn that's crazy, I was just posting about my balloon fetish lol

What no pussy does to a motherfucka

What no pussy does to a mother fucker. Now you taking like a nigger wigger

What no pussy does to a mother fucker. Now you taking like a nigger wigger
you are bottom of the barrel degenerate for watching my little pony. just think about your life for a moment :feelskek:

join date mogs me to davey jones locker and back
Here since the day after the forum's birth, boyo. I remember the original exodus from r/incels. I remember based mod azavii, may he have peace wherever he is now. :feelsjuice:

you are bottom of the barrel degenerate for watching my little pony. just think about your life for a moment :feelskek:View attachment 619137
Nah. I think more of the fact you get triggered over my Avi.:feelsLSD:truly a nigger moment. It's over though as my horse dick can't get any bitches. But at least I live rent free in your head:smonk:

Last edited:
this forum attracts social outcasts and losers:blackpill:

Nah. I think more of the fact you get triggered over my Avi.:feelsLSD:truly a nigger moment. It's over though as my horse dick can't get any bitches. But at least I live rent free in your head:smonk:
my little pony
y

l
i
t
t
l
e

p
o
n
y