Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This fool deserved to get his hands cut off

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
That's what he gets for not minding his own fucking business

Goodness gracious, context?

atleast post content edgy ahh nigger

So uh lemme guess, tried to intervene against those vibrants kicking off in France so they pushed him on the tracks & a tram ran over his hand?

So uh lemme guess, tried to intervene against those vibrants kicking off in France so they pushed him on the tracks & a tram ran over his hand?
I think they cut his hands off with a machete

He is a nofap extremist. He got the urge to coom so he cut off his own hand to avoid relapsing.
This seems the most likely scenario tbf & the ppl talking are praising his commitment.

What cultural enrichment does to a mfer, NT goyims can't help but stick their beaks into every pot and stir it, at least most subhumanoids learn form an early age to mind themselves for their own benefit.

Attachments

• 5848448448.gif
    5848448448.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
On Twitter they saying he was trynna protect his car. Either way, dude got disarmed.

Why did he deserve this?

Let me guess, he is a white knight who was defending some whore he never met before from her thug boyfriend, and they pushed his dumb ass onto the train tracks?

Let me guess, he is a white knight who was defending some whore he never met before from her thug boyfriend, and they pushed his dumb ass onto the train tracks?
According to Twitter he was defending his car from refugees. I think it's true because it's nowhere on the news. If it's not on Google News it means it's not politically correct crime.