Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This foid thinks women live hard lives

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200301 203116 Sync Dev

I really dont understand where they get these ideas from this whole entire comment is retarded no point in pointing out the obvious lies. The only way these morons would know is if they spent the rest of their lives as a male factory worker or a coal miner or worked construction. Its funny how men are usually the ones victims of violent crime and are at higher risk of dieing on the job or serve their country by fighting in a combat zone we have it so easy guys. Laundry is pretty depressing though

Last edited:
Says that foid who lives life on the tutorial mode. She must have rejected hundreds of men just because they were sub-8 and now she thinks that it doesn't matter if a man is fat and ugly. Okay toilet.

That is stupid, she literally has to do none of that. Many women are useless and still get treated like princesses. Stupid ass hoe

"Looks don't matter" for men to them, cause the filtering out of men based on looks in subconscious, so all else they'd want out of a man are money (and status I guess). That explains why to them all they want out of a man in looks. They precede to list off all the things women need to have Chad, no a man, but Chad, as an implicit admission that women like her only want Chad. How could you as a foid experience male thirst for your entire life and still think that most men are in the position to demand that much from the modern woman. Absolutely delusional.

God I can’t fucking stand most toilets. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

But men are expected to be strong and look good and be tall and nerotypical and make money and never show emotion otherwise toilets think ur a subhuman

this is why our ancestors kept them locked and out of public matters
imagine having to discuss with a fucking toilet who writes shit like that and being forced to treat her as an equal :feelshaha:

B-but she has to do laundry! Laundry is the hardest thing ever!!

People say that you need to "walk a mile in someone's shoes." Well, luckily we have women who've literally have done that and tried becoming and living as men! The results though... not so positive. Men's lives are harder by far it's not disputable.

be a strong waman and wageslave without complaining, hole :feelshmm:

They all think they suffer since being a victim grants them points socially. When we say AWALT we really mean ALL WOMEN.

this is why our ancestors kept them locked and out of public matters
imagine having to discuss with a fucking toilet who writes shit like that and being forced to treat her as an equal :feelshaha:
brutal blackpill. I see women in politics and they start talking and I'm like what the actual fuck is wrong with society? or hire a female 'professional' of any kind and you're guaranteed to be in a worse position than before you started :lul: imagine a literal grown roast performing surgery on you :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 210691
I really dont understand where they get these ideas from this whole entire comment is retarded no point in pointing out the obvious lies. The only way these morons would know is if they spent the rest of their lives as a male factory worker or a coal miner or worked construction. Its funny how men are usually the ones victims of violent crime and are at higher risk of dieing on the job or serve their country by fighting in a combat zone we have it so easy guys. Laundry is pretty depressing though
>Have careers
Wrong. A man will marry a homeless woman or a woman with no career or job prospects. Women can also make money selling fake companionship on patreon.
>Look good 24/7
Objectively not true. Tinder proves this.
>Cook, clean, do laundry
Men do this all the time. And machines that do these things exist.
>give birth, periods
We will hopefully have machines that do this better than you could. But until then, that is your only purpose.
>health complications
Men get health complications too.
>look after the kids
Men do this too. Maybe don't get knocked up by Chad or Tyrone if you actually want a father for your kids?
>be sexy
Jfl at mentioning this twice. This foid is ugly as fuck.

One of the things I hate about foids is just how delusional they really are about everything. I can't wait until we replace them.

Says that foid who lives life on the tutorial mode. She must have rejected hundreds of men just because they were sub-8 and now she thinks that it doesn't matter if a man is fat and ugly. Okay toilet.

>Have careers
Wrong. A man will marry a homeless woman or a woman with no career or job prospects. Women can also make money selling fake companionship on patreon.
>Look good 24/7
Objectively not true. Tinder proves this.
>Cook, clean, do laundry
Men do this all the time. And machines that do these things exist.
>give birth, periods
We will hopefully have machines that do this better than you could. But until then, that is your only purpose.
>health complications
Men get health complications too.
>look after the kids
Men do this too. Maybe don't get knocked up by Chad or Tyrone if you actually want a father for your kids?
>be sexy
Jfl at mentioning this twice. This foid is ugly as fuck.

One of the things I hate about foids is just how delusional they really are about everything. I can't wait until we replace them.
I dont even bother trying to disprove their arguments because the shit they say is just retarded. Good points though

They can be fat and ugly as long as they have money. For women we are expected to have careers, look good 24/7, cook, clean, do laundry, give birth, periods, health complications, look after the kids and be sexy.

Funny.

>Laundry, cooking and cleaning
Poor wahmen, what horrible things she is put through
That is stupid, she literally has to do none of that. Many women are useless and still get treated like princesses. Stupid ass hoe