Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This foid is only 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
[UWSL]Yeah very natural at her bodyweight and age yeah sure. [/UWSL]:feelshmm:
I don't know, it seems like foids these days grow up so fast that even hebephiles find her too developed.

made it through the whole thread and no one tagged @Speedloader dat's his fav anime XD

should be lower than 12 tbh :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

giga ragefuel at aoc at 16 and 18 at todays clown world when foids mature earlier than ever before in history :feelsdevil:

Look I wouldn't stop anybody if it went even lower at this point. It'd still be less destructive to our society than the cucked AoC and promotion of whoredom that we have now (and no, AoC shoudn't be lowered so that fags can fuck little boys in the ass; females mature faster so should have a lower AoC). Although I do believe sexual activity is only for the pubescent.

I Hate My Life I Failed Today I Feel Depressed About It Fucking Insomnia Is Destroying My Life The Fucking Days Are Going Nowhere.

should be lower than 12 tbh :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

giga ragefuel at aoc at 16 and 18 at todays clown world when foids mature earlier than ever before in history :feelsdevil:
I still think the AoC should stay at 15-18.

Retarded little SLUTTy bitch

Tits are too big for me. Decent face otherwise. Anyways, I prefer less voluptuous JBs

NOOOOO SHES JUST A HECKIN MINORINOOOO
YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE CLOCK STRIKES 12 ON HER 18TH BIRTHDAY OR YOURE A PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOO :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I hate weeb sluts

She's using those silicone cosplay boobs but yeah all those bluepilled age shaming cucks are delusional.
yeah watching some of these vids it's obvious. looks like my netflixmaxxed nwomaxxed oneitis tbh with the big tits and all but that bitch is natty :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Is she Polish?

she looks ugly and unnatural and shes underage... idk what your getting at with this thread. if you think shes hot ur a pedo not an incel -_-

Can't be whore at age 12 already and be innocent. Reddit cucks are braindead
she looks ugly and unnatural
Agreed, that's why i'm attracted only to hot mommie gfs

All the phytoestrogens in the water/plastics/etc are working in their favor while cucking most men :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Back in the day though some girls had massive tits by age 15-16 in my class though so it's not a completely new thing. Also AoC is 15 here :shock:

Last edited:
All the phytoestrogens in the water/plastics/etc are working in their favor while cucking most men :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Back in the day though some girls had massive tits by age 15-16 in my class though so it's not a completely new thing. Also AoC is 15 here :shock:
:feelsclown:

Stop simping for whores.

Society, man.
if anything you're the ones simping. You're pretty much worshipping her by saying how "hot" she is. This thread should be deleted and OP should be banned/warned.

if anything you're the ones simping. You're pretty much worshipping her by saying how "hot" she is. This thread should be deleted and OP should be banned/warned.
Don’t recall calling her hot.

breast reduction needed, for her health if not anything else

Phytoestrogens are found in plants. I think you’re referring to xenoestrogens

Pettyville milk truck

:soy:
she looks ugly and unnatural and shes underage... idk what your getting at with this thread. if you think shes hot ur a pedo not an incel -_-
:soy::soy:

Last edited:
How heavy is her chest ?
I wonder.
Was it worth it ?
Probably not.

Those look unnaturally big, they have to be fake