Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This foid attacks her bf then hits herself on a window to get hurt to blame him

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This happened in Argentina. Nothing much to add really. Sex havers are weird. Foids are crazy. Sometimes I'm glad I don't have to deal with this shit.

This happened in Argentina. Nothing much to add really. Sex havers are weird. Foids are crazy. Sometimes I'm glad I don't have to deal with this shit.
View attachment 423933
hope one of those south american gangs executes her in public

Why did they never attempt to defend themselves? You reap what you sow, norm*id fool.

jfl he got pushed down

haha lmao at the cuck

Why did they never attempt to defend themselves? You reap what you sow, norm*id fool.
if he hit her he would've gotten into jail and killed by low inhib gang leaders, low iq move if he did it

What is it with sex havers and violent behaviour? Should sex be criminalized so people wouldn't become crazy violent sex havers? Im not feeling safe going outside knowing any of the sex havers out there could attack me like that.

tbh all foids are like this. this is the reason they should be caged and only used for breeding purposes.

Prison is full of "hard man badbois" that will beat up a guy daring to touch a woman jfl. Bluepill gangstas.
Never heard about that. I know they beat pedophiles, but if that's true, then they are gigacucked.

View attachment 423933
What happened here was she got pumpNdumped and is now begging him to comeback.